BY SKINNYGIRL #59 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Pina coladas are my all time favorite!!! This is such a good tasting flavor for the skinny girl brand. I love having this drink without worrying about how many calories it has. Great drink for a great price.
Andrea B.
Lexington
Yuck! I was excited to see this product while shopping at Walgreens. So, I bought SkinnyGirl Pina Colada hoping I could drink with friends without splurging on the calories.  I COULD NOT drink this. It had no pineapple or coconut flavor at all, just a bitter nasty taste. Would NOT recommend!
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
I love the Skinny Girl Pina Colada. These ease of just pouring it over ice and enjoying the smooth flavor of pineapple and coconut. I love the packaging as well.
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
Love love love this product. I’ll put it with ice and a little extra Bacardi and mix it in my blender. Great taste without all the added sugar. Easy to find at my local Kroger store. Would recommend to others
Ritu S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the worst thing i have ever tasted in my life. I would never recommend it to anyone. It tastes like stale water and was very disappointed. It was certainly a waste of money.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Happy Hour Expert
This is a simple drink that you can sip on straight out of the bottle. It is not the best tasting drink but it is good for the low price that it runs in the liquor store. If you are counting calories and want to drink then its not a bad alternative. I just rather buy a bottle of rum and make my own.
Dina H.
Considering this is technically a "diet drink" it's pretty good. Real pinã coladas are obviously a ton better, but this is a nice lower calorie option so no guilt attached! Not super strong on alcohol content so it's more for casual drinking!
jenna m.
Happy Hour Expert
this is really really delicious. the packaging is so adorable and it really caught my eye. it's a little pricey but worth it. it tastes almost just like pina colada and i would buy it again. i've recommend this to all my friends
Drew M.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Can you say yum? I love pina coladas but i'm always worried about that calorie count, ya know? SkinnyGirl Pina Colada gives you the best of both worlds ya'll! I get that yummy island beverage with that SkinnyGirl mentality. I'm ready for fun in the sun!!!
Tressa W.
Attica , New York
This is surprisingly delicious and without all the extra sugars...it makes it easier to enjoy more than one! Thanks, Bethany for coming up with such great flavors! Skinny Girl Martini
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.