BY SKINNYGIRL #45 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's 'h...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink? ...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Erika G.
Erika G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Taste surprisingly good! Def not as thick as abnormal pins colada but if you blended it that would work!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This is a simple drink that you can sip on straight out of the bottle. It is not the best tasting drink but it is good for the low price that it runs in the liquor store. If you are counting calories and want to drink then its not a bad alternative. I just rather buy a bottle of rum and make my own.
jenna m.
jenna m.
Happy Hour Expert
this is really really delicious. the packaging is so adorable and it really caught my eye. it's a little pricey but worth it. it tastes almost just like pina colada and i would buy it again. i've recommend this to all my friends
Drew M.
Drew M.
Atlanta, GA
Can you say yum? I love pina coladas but i'm always worried about that calorie count, ya know? SkinnyGirl Pina Colada gives you the best of both worlds ya'll! I get that yummy island beverage with that SkinnyGirl mentality. I'm ready for fun in the sun!!!
Tressa W.
Tressa W.
Attica , New York
This is surprisingly delicious and without all the extra sugars...it makes it easier to enjoy more than one! Thanks, Bethany for coming up with such great flavors! Skinny Girl Martini
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
I got this as a gift for my birthday and for some one who does not like pineapple this was not too bad. However, I would not purchase it myself again based on the fact I don't lile pineapple.
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
Metairie, LA
I've recently brought the Skinnygirl Pina Colada to a party and everyone really liked it. It taste like a pina colada but without the mess and work to make it. It's not overly sweet and I didn't detect an artificial sweetener taste. I think this is a fun drink to bring instead of the usual wine.
Dina H.
Dina H.
Considering this is technically a "diet drink" it's pretty good. Real pinã coladas are obviously a ton better, but this is a nice lower calorie option so no guilt attached! Not super strong on alcohol content so it's more for casual drinking!
Najiyah W.
Najiyah W.
Happy Hour Expert
Will never buy again. To me it tastes like rubbing alcohol with an artificial pina colada flavoring added to it. The only plus is that it didn't burn like some others.
Paloma V.
Paloma V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Love this line of products. This pina colada mix is delicious! Very easy way to get amazing drinks. Perfect for entertaining and putting some drinks together.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?