BY SKINNYGIRL #41 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Taylor L.
Brookland, AR
Looooove this drink!!! It's not too strong. I'm a repeat costumer. I have gone back a couple times bought near my town. It's very flavorful and not too strong. Yes we will buy again.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I love skinny girls pina colada because it's not too strong and it's not not strong at the same time so it's kind of in the middle actually support this brand a lot but I feel like most people don't really give it enough recognition for what it really is I really suggest trying it already now and then and seeing if actually grows on you
Charm T.
San Jose, CA
The drink itself was ok, the bottle was cute. I didn't really like the taste and I guess for low calories it says on the bottle. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Andrea B.
Lexington, KY
Yuck! I was excited to see this product while shopping at Walgreens. So, I bought SkinnyGirl Pina Colada hoping I could drink with friends without splurging on the calories.  I COULD NOT drink this. It had no pineapple or coconut flavor at all, just a bitter nasty taste. Would NOT recommend!
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This drink tastes just like the original beverage but has far less calories. It doesn't have the creamy syrup texture like most drink mixes do but the beloved coconut flavor is there. Mix it up, sit poolside and not having to worry about messing up the bikini body you worked so hard for.
Valen G.
Listeeeeeen... if you’ve been trying to lose weight but you also want to enjoy a drink once in a while I recommend this one. The price is affordable and you could find it at your grocery store. I’m a fan of piña colada but the drink has so much sugar that I can’t drink it all the time. This is a perfect alternative for your cheat days!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is so delicious and has such a minimal calorie count. Its perfect when you are watching your weight but still want to enjoy the occasional drink. It tastes exactly like a pina colada and those are my favortie!
Anna G.
kenosha
I thinks it’s delicious in summer time. It’s nice with some fresh fruit to sit with outside with by the pool. I even put some of my own fresh pineapple inside or blend it with ice. I think it’s worth the try.
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
Love love love this product. I’ll put it with ice and a little extra Bacardi and mix it in my blender. Great taste without all the added sugar. Easy to find at my local Kroger store. Would recommend to others
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Pina coladas are my all time favorite!!! This is such a good tasting flavor for the skinny girl brand. I love having this drink without worrying about how many calories it has. Great drink for a great price.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.