BY SKINNYGIRL #54 in Cocktail Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Amanda Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This isn’t my favorite of all of the skinny girl drinks, but it still tastes very good! I’m used to that creamy pina colada taste, so this may be why I don’t love this one. But, that being said, it is a better alternative with less guilt than the real thing!
Kat W.
Chagrin Falls
I really loved this product. It’s so nice to be able to be on a diet but have a pina colada without worrying about my waist line. I would definitely recommend this to anyway on a diet but also craving that “drinking out of a coconut on the beach” feeling!
Jerica Q.
Seguin, TX
I love piña coladas!! But when I’m trying to stick to my wellness goals, I usually have to give them up! This piña colada is so delicious and I can stay on track with my weight loss!!! So it’s a win win!
April H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love using these mixers for parties they really make your liquor go a long way. They are comparable in price to other mixers and can be easily found at liquor stores or your local grocery store. Definitely a repeat customer!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I love skinny girls pina colada because it's not too strong and it's not not strong at the same time so it's kind of in the middle actually support this brand a lot but I feel like most people don't really give it enough recognition for what it really is I really suggest trying it already now and then and seeing if actually grows on you
Charmaine T.
Santa Clara, CA
The drink itself was ok, the bottle was cute. I didn't really like the taste and I guess for low calories it says on the bottle. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Andrea B.
Lexington, KY
Yuck! I was excited to see this product while shopping at Walgreens. So, I bought SkinnyGirl Pina Colada hoping I could drink with friends without splurging on the calories.  I COULD NOT drink this. It had no pineapple or coconut flavor at all, just a bitter nasty taste. Would NOT recommend!
Hollie P.
Killeen
This is sooo good! I was afraid to try it because usually pina colada flavored drinks don't usually live up to actual pina coladas but this vodka tastes so amazing! Definitely a must at girls nights, but one you have to be careful with. Since it's low calorie and has a great taste it's easy to drink a little too much of it.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
It does taste like pina colada. I wouldn't say it's the best form of a mixed drink because it kind of takes away from the authenticity of pina colada. What I mean by that is when you actually make it yourself with fresh pineapples... coconut cream... and the works. But it is delicious. I will purchase this again.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This drink tastes just like the original beverage but has far less calories. It doesn't have the creamy syrup texture like most drink mixes do but the beloved coconut flavor is there. Mix it up, sit poolside and not having to worry about messing up the bikini body you worked so hard for.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.