BY SKINNYGIRL #46 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's 'h...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink? ...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Great low calorie drink that's easy to pack-up for a girl's night. This is my favorite from all of her drinks. The coconut is sweet but not too sweet. I really like this entire line. Try them all you won't be disappointed you did! These also come in minis! I try to always have this on hand for a quick and delicious beverage.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Not to bad a little fake tasting. The price is a little high for my taste. I know many people that love all of the skinny girl stuff but to me not my thing i guess.. It was not what i was expecting. If i knew someone that was looking for a low cal drink i would tell them about it but i will not be getting again.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Raleigh, NC
YUCK! Not my favorite. I love the Skinny Girl line and have tried the margartias and peach flavor but this one was not good at all. It tastes like you're taking pulls of straight Malibu. The coconut is overwhelming. Was not refreshing at all. I wouldn't waste my money on this one again.
emmy m.
emmy m.
This alcoholic beverage is great for parties which is low in calories(makes you feel less picki knowing how low the calories are). It's a premixed drink. It's a little bit too sugary for my taste. Overal a great product. So cheer on and enjoy your drink people.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
This is a great, delicious low calorie drink that you can have for any occasion. Its affordable and versatile. I usually bring a bottle of this or any of the SkinnyGirl products to my girls nights. Everyone loves them and we have fun making drinks all night!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Because I'm a huge skinnygirl fan I really love this cocktail! It's ready to drink so you don't need to buy any anything else to go with it. Just grab the bottle and head to your next summer party. It won't disappoint!
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Anything Pina colada, coconut and pineapple is a must for summer!! This has great flavor and is light and refreshing!! And less calories then most of the drinks out there!!!
This one is my favorite! Served it for happy hour on the patio for 10 of my girlfriends and it was a hit, great summer cocktail just over ice.
stephane c.
stephane c.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I like flavor drinks but wasn't a huge fan of this brand at all... Not sure if it was the flavor or not.. But this one might be worth trying
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
I didn't really care for the taste of this one. It kinda tasted tart like to me. But the other kinds are good.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?