BY SKINNYGIRL #49 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Kelly H.
Raleigh, NC
YUCK! Not my favorite. I love the Skinny Girl line and have tried the margartias and peach flavor but this one was not good at all. It tastes like you're taking pulls of straight Malibu. The coconut is overwhelming. Was not refreshing at all. I wouldn't waste my money on this one again.
emmy m.
This alcoholic beverage is great for parties which is low in calories(makes you feel less picki knowing how low the calories are). It's a premixed drink. It's a little bit too sugary for my taste. Overal a great product. So cheer on and enjoy your drink people.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
This is a great, delicious low calorie drink that you can have for any occasion. Its affordable and versatile. I usually bring a bottle of this or any of the SkinnyGirl products to my girls nights. Everyone loves them and we have fun making drinks all night!
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Anything Pina colada, coconut and pineapple is a must for summer!! This has great flavor and is light and refreshing!! And less calories then most of the drinks out there!!!
This one is my favorite! Served it for happy hour on the patio for 10 of my girlfriends and it was a hit, great summer cocktail just over ice.
stephane c.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I like flavor drinks but wasn't a huge fan of this brand at all... Not sure if it was the flavor or not.. But this one might be worth trying
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
I didn't really care for the taste of this one. It kinda tasted tart like to me. But the other kinds are good.
Erika G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Taste surprisingly good! Def not as thick as abnormal pins colada but if you blended it that would work!
lauren T.
Hixson
I love skinny girls pina colada because it's not too strong and it's not not strong at the same time so it's kind of in the middle actually support this brand a lot but I feel like most people don't really give it enough recognition for what it really is I really suggest trying it already now and then and seeing if actually grows on you
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
This drink tastes just like the original beverage but has far less calories. It doesn't have the creamy syrup texture like most drink mixes do but the beloved coconut flavor is there. Mix it up, sit poolside and not having to worry about messing up the bikini body you worked so hard for.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.