BY SKINNYGIRL #41 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not terrible, but not great either. Generally you think of a pina colada as a frozen fruity drink with a tropical feel. This has the flavor there but it’s not as sweet as a normal pina colada and it’s obviously not frozen so it’s different than what you’re used to. It has a good flavor, but I’m not sure if I would label it the same way. I give them credit for trying to give us a low calorie option of the cocktail but I’d probably choose other drinks over this one.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
It does taste like pina colada. I wouldn't say it's the best form of a mixed drink because it kind of takes away from the authenticity of pina colada. What I mean by that is when you actually make it yourself with fresh pineapples... coconut cream... and the works. But it is delicious. I will purchase this again.
Hollie P.
Killeen
This is sooo good! I was afraid to try it because usually pina colada flavored drinks don't usually live up to actual pina coladas but this vodka tastes so amazing! Definitely a must at girls nights, but one you have to be careful with. Since it's low calorie and has a great taste it's easy to drink a little too much of it.
Amanda Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This isn’t my favorite of all of the skinny girl drinks, but it still tastes very good! I’m used to that creamy pina colada taste, so this may be why I don’t love this one. But, that being said, it is a better alternative with less guilt than the real thing!
Kat W.
I really loved this product. It’s so nice to be able to be on a diet but have a pina colada without worrying about my waist line. I would definitely recommend this to anyway on a diet but also craving that “drinking out of a coconut on the beach” feeling!
Jerica Q.
Seguin , TX
I love piña coladas!! But when I’m trying to stick to my wellness goals, I usually have to give them up! This piña colada is so delicious and I can stay on track with my weight loss!!! So it’s a win win!
Marsha Y.
Hands down my favorite. Smooth flavor and extremely yummy taste! Every time we have a get together I make sure I have it on hand. The price is incredible as well! Can’t beat the flavor for the price!
Tae A.
Windsor , CT
Are use this as a part of a mixture with another drink and although the taste is good it does leave a funny aftertaste. I won’t try this flavor again but I will try other skinny girl cocktails.
Sarah P.
Rock Hill
I love this drink. It’s so good and im not a big drinker. I buy this product all the time. It’s very delicious. I first bought it for the name, but it’s better than a lot of others. I will definitely keep buying this brand.
April H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love using these mixers for parties they really make your liquor go a long way. They are comparable in price to other mixers and can be easily found at liquor stores or your local grocery store. Definitely a repeat customer!
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.