BeveragesAlcohol & MixersSkinnygirl
Original Margarita - 750ml Bottle

Skinnygirl Original Margarita - 750ml Bottle

by Skinnygirl

Does this taste anything like a real margarita?
Is this any good? I am dying to try this.
How is this? And what do you mix with it? I’ve been wanting to try it but just haven’t wanted to! Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Skinnygirl Original Margarita - 750ml Bottle!
Product Highlights
To make a long story short, I would rather balloon up in weight than ever have to experience this beverage again.in reviews
I knew it was low calorie when I was drinking it, what a waste of money!in reviews
Because of the price, it's definitely a special occasion drink.in reviews
Even him, who doesn't waste any alcohol and could drink anything said this was so gross and poured it down the kitchen sink.in reviews
lenska U.
Dorchester, MA
It's good to drink after a couple shots with your girlfriend, and you want to look kinda classy lol. But I wouldn't drink it like that
Charlene N.
Stamford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Not a fan of the flavor - doesn’t taste like a margarita to me - lacking that sour mix taste - would not recommend
Alexa S.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Skinnygirl Original Margarita - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Alexa S.
Skinny Girl Margaritas I love that this drink is low calorie but still delicious. If you like sugary drinks then I wouldn't recommend this to you. Skinnygirl Margartia has more of a tangy taste to it and you can certainly taste the alcohol.
Mavis K.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of this. I like my margaritas a little sweeter then this was and the aftertaste was rather strong and bitter.
Hannah N.
San Pedro, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Skinnygirl Original Margarita - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Hannah N.
Since I’m drinking it (again) I might as well leave a review! 11/10 super good not sour taste. Perfect for national margarita day today! Having it tonight with the ladies! Will definitely buy this again!
Shannon T.
Palm City, FL
Love this when I am on a diet and still want to drink by the pool! Not a lot of sugar so I don't get a headache but still very good!
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
If I could give this negative 2 stars I would. This is just vile! I don't like Skinnygirl wine either. If you are drinking this to watch calories, try something else because this will leave you disappointed. I would never buy this again. It is overpriced and not worth the hype. I would definitely not recommend this unless maybe if you are looking for a gift for someone you don't like. Skinnygirl Margarita
Melani P.
Woodbridge, VA
Loooooovvvveeeeeee ittttttttt. Affordable and taste just like a fresh margarita from any Mexican restaurant. I would purchase again if I came across it in a store but in my area it is not easy to find. I would recommend to others who are into margaritas.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
2,244 reviews
When I reach for Margaritas, I use the brand “ Skinnygirl”. Not too sweet and not too tart. This brand does not taste as if you are missing out on any added additional ingredients of a traditional, full calorie Margarita.
Brittany K.
Berlin, NJ
This tasted very good but hard a more harsh tarte taste then I was expecting. I normally get the brand on the rocks , and I like them a lot. This is good because you just put in a glass and add ice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...