BY SKINNYGIRL #25 in Wine

This bronzed Italian beauty can spruce up any soiree with her sweet & chic style. Lightly effervescent, our low-cal Moscato wine slightly sparkles with notes of pear, peach and mango for a refreshing, yet delicate sip. To put it plainly, Skinnygirl® Moscato is simply sweet! You can take our Moscato wine anywhere, from a laid-back picnic to a formal affair. She’s elegant and classy, while still down-to-earth -- just how we like it!

• What does everyone like about this particular wine? Is it...1 Answers
  • Where can I get skinny girl ? I've never tried before but...1 Answers
  • How do they make this wine have fewer calories?1 Answers
Skinnygirl Moscato Wine
  • "You can't expect it to taste exactly like a full calorie wine would taste like but it comes pretty close with the added bonus of LESS calories!" in 8 reviews
  • "I really thought this wine wouldn't be very good, but boy was I wrong!" in 7 reviews
Brittany I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love, love, love this wine! I can drink the whole bottle without feeling horrible about myself. I was once told by an employee of Spec's liquor that a glass of Moscato is equivalent to a piece of German chocolate cake in calories. So this is way better for you if your like me and can't drink just one glass.
Asha B.
I was actually really impressed with this wine. It is sketchy to make wine about calories, but I am obsessed The the idea of being able to drink a whole bottle and not have to run 8 miles the next day.
Pros: sweet, crisp, nice finish, definitely moscato, but not too sweet.
Cons: very dry, I'm not a big fan of the vanilla hints I was getting.
If you are looking for a girls night drink, this is it.
Shan T.
Ozark, AL
Not sure on how this tastes but I do plan on gifting it as a birthday present. One thing I know for sure, who doesn't like wine, I mean of you're looking for something last minute to gift this will fo wonders and if they don't like wine, then they gift it to someone who does. It's a gift that keeps on gifting, at least, I think so.
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
If I am going to a friend's house for wine night, this is almost always what I bring.  The 100 calories a serving doesn't mean much when you drink the whole bottle like I do, but it does ease the ol' conscience when you are trying to watch your weight. And it is delicious for a "healthy" moscato option!
Raychael N.
Springfield, MO
The wine itself is a little less sweet than most moscatos however that is to be expected in a wine with a lot less calories. The wine is still decently priced at 11 or so dollars a bottle, and it's worth it to save on the extra calories. It's the perfect wine to watch your weight and relax at the same time!
Jennifer L.
Apache Junction
Love love love skinny girl products...the mascato and the margaritas are phenomenal. Very affordable and it's a great drink. Very light clean taste and the bottles have the most adorable image on them. When I have my girls over we don't drink anything else!
tami b.
It taste amazing out of all the ones i have bought this by so far has been the best for me if i had to choose between this and any other liquors i would choos this one its freah not to harsh to drink not nasty after taste i love it
Michelle H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like this moscato. It isn't so sweet, and it is fewer calories than your typical moscato. I'd probably buy it again just because it's cheap and it taste pretty good.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is another sweet wine that is super easy to drink. It has a nice flavor and is very refreshing for a wine. You can drink it straight or it goes well with sprite if you like a carbonated drink. Good price too!
Janis F.
OMG .. I was able to sip while watching my figure.. YASSSSS... I've been feeling neglected not being able to drink wine with everyone while on my diet .. But Skinny Girl Moscato had my back and IT WAS DELICIOUS...
Suzanne F.
Yorktown, VA
What does everyone think about this wine? Is it sweet?
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
How sweet is this wine?
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY
Seen lots of ads on this one, I would like to know if its more on the bitter side? since it's suppose to be less calories in this i never bothered getting it because I didn't think it would be sweet maybe I'm wrong
justine C.
Key West , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is the Moscato a sweet flavor?
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
I've always wanted to try this moscato! Where did you find it?