BY SKINNYGIRL #86 in Wine

This bronzed Italian beauty can spruce up any soiree with her sweet & chic style. Lightly effervescent, our low-cal Moscato wine slightly sparkles with notes of pear, peach and mango for a refreshing, yet delicate sip. To put it plainly, Skinnygirl® Moscato is simply sweet! You can take our Moscato wine anywhere, from a laid-back picnic to a formal affair. She’s elegant and classy, while still down-to-earth -- just how we like it!

• What does everyone like about this particular wine? Is it better ...1 Answers
  • Where can I get skinny girl ? I've never tried before but I've be...1 Answers
  • How do they make this wine have fewer calories?1 Answers
Skinnygirl Moscato Wine
  • "You can't expect it to taste exactly like a full calorie wine would taste like but it comes pretty close with the added bonus of LESS calories!" in 8 reviews
  • "I really thought this wine wouldn't be very good, but boy was I wrong!" in 7 reviews
Shan T.
Ozark, AL
Not sure on how this tastes but I do plan on gifting it as a birthday present. One thing I know for sure, who doesn't like wine, I mean of you're looking for something last minute to gift this will fo wonders and if they don't like wine, then they gift it to someone who does. It's a gift that keeps on gifting, at least, I think so.
Chantelle S.
I love Moscato wines, they are my jam. This was not as sweet as my favorite Moscato wines, however, it also was still pretty good. I purchased this at a liquor store on our way camping. I would purchase it again if my favorite brand, which is also less expensive, was not carried by the store, which is why I originally gave this one a try. Overall, this was a nice wine and paired well with the campfire s’mores we had with it.
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
Happy Hour Expert
When I'm in the mood for my bubble bath & wine (like, everyday 😂), Moscato is always my main girl. While this isn't my first choice, I still enjoy it very often. The taste is fantabuloustic & the benefits are a huge plus & one of the main attributes that drew me to it. If you're a wine-worshipper, like me, please add this to your wine stash! If you don't love it...you can tell at me later😂
Asha B.
I was actually really impressed with this wine. It is sketchy to make wine about calories, but I am obsessed The the idea of being able to drink a whole bottle and not have to run 8 miles the next day.
Pros: sweet, crisp, nice finish, definitely moscato, but not too sweet.
Cons: very dry, I'm not a big fan of the vanilla hints I was getting.
If you are looking for a girls night drink, this is it.
Amie 💕.
I am a huge fanatic of wine and lately have really been into the sweetness of a moscato. I bought this product to see if less calories meant less flavor and that's not true at all! The wine tastes amazing however I found it to be a little more on the pricey side. I would recommend it to anyone who likes the sweet smooth wines.
Raychael N.
Springfield, MO
The wine itself is a little less sweet than most moscatos however that is to be expected in a wine with a lot less calories. The wine is still decently priced at 11 or so dollars a bottle, and it's worth it to save on the extra calories. It's the perfect wine to watch your weight and relax at the same time!
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
If I am going to a friend's house for wine night, this is almost always what I bring.  The 100 calories a serving doesn't mean much when you drink the whole bottle like I do, but it does ease the ol' conscience when you are trying to watch your weight. And it is delicious for a "healthy" moscato option!
Michelle H.
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this moscato. It isn't so sweet, and it is fewer calories than your typical moscato. I'd probably buy it again just because it's cheap and it taste pretty good.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is another sweet wine that is super easy to drink. It has a nice flavor and is very refreshing for a wine. You can drink it straight or it goes well with sprite if you like a carbonated drink. Good price too!
Stacy C.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I tried this to save calories and it is a nice alternative. Taste is comparable to other sweet moscato, but for the price, I’m not sure I would buy it again. I’ve seen this for sale at several local liquor stores. Again, not sure I’d buy it again.
Suzanne F.
Yorktown, VA
What does everyone think about this wine? Is it sweet?
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
How sweet is this wine?
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY
Seen lots of ads on this one, I would like to know if its more on the bitter side? since it's suppose to be less calories in this i never bothered getting it because I didn't think it would be sweet maybe I'm wrong
justine C.
Key West , FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is the Moscato a sweet flavor?
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
I've always wanted to try this moscato! Where did you find it?