BY SKINNYGIRL

Skinnygirl Monk Fruit Extract Liquid Sweetener: 80 servings is equal to 40 packets of sugar 1 squeeze sweetens like 1 teaspoon of sugar 0 calories 0 sugar For hot and cold beverages Gluten free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn R.
I gave this a 2/5 because I was not a fan of this product.  I bought this at Walmart. I thought it was going to be a good substitute and it is nasty. did not meet expectations. It tastes like liquid sour nasty. I would not recommend this to others. I did not like it at all.
Joy S.
Perfect to keep in your purse for when you need a sweetener on the go. Easy to control portion without the aspartame that so many try to avoid. Able to find it as most major grocery stores and sometimes discount home goods places.
ANGELA E.
Rome, GA
All of the Skinnygirl products are so amazing.  This is no exception! I love the fact that this is a sweetener made out of monkfruit! It doesn't have any bad side effects, it tastes really good and I love to add it to my tea or coffee for a guilt free treat!
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
OKAY I tried this and hated it, it was expensive too. The flavor just was not what I was expecting or wanting. Does not compare to crystal light!
Chyenne H.
Jellico, TN
It's very,very refreshing. It tastes really good.  I would definitely recommend it to my friends. I love it.
Mikayla C.
Île-des-Chênes
Was good. Used this so that I didn't taste the alcohol in my drink as much and it did the deed. Purchased a couple of times. I drink skinny vodka with water and then throw this in. Bought it at the liquor mart. Will buy again, i enjoyed it for sure! Good stuff
Jaydyn G.
Winnipeg
This little bottle lasts forever. Bought one once to keep in my purse after going off sugar, in case I needed to sweeten anything, and ended up going back and buying 10 more for my house.