BY SKINNYGIRL

Skinnygirl Monk Fruit Extract Liquid Sweetener: 80 servings is equal to 40 packets of sugar 1 squeeze sweetens like 1 teaspoon of sugar 0 calories 0 sugar For hot and cold beverages Gluten free see more...

Buy on Walmart*
ANGELA E.
ANGELA E.
Rome, GA
All of the Skinnygirl products are so amazing.  This is no exception! I love the fact that this is a sweetener made out of monkfruit! It doesn't have any bad side effects, it tastes really good and I love to add it to my tea or coffee for a guilt free treat!
Chyenne H.
Chyenne H.
Jellico, TN
It's very,very refreshing. It tastes really good.  I would definitely recommend it to my friends. I love it.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Île-des-Chênes
Was good. Used this so that I didn't taste the alcohol in my drink as much and it did the deed. Purchased a couple of times. I drink skinny vodka with water and then throw this in. Bought it at the liquor mart. Will buy again, i enjoyed it for sure! Good stuff
Jaydyn G.
Jaydyn G.
Winnipeg
This little bottle lasts forever. Bought one once to keep in my purse after going off sugar, in case I needed to sweeten anything, and ended up going back and buying 10 more for my house.