BY SKINNYGIRL

Cheers to the new low-calorie cocktail! Combining Cruzan® Rum with a cool touch of citrus and mint, Skinnygirl® Mojito is the perfect light springtime sip. Freshen up any occasion with her light and crisp flavor combo, a cocktail complemented best with a fresh lime and mint leaf garnish. See, it is easy being green, at least when you’re sipping a low-cal Skinnygirl® Mojito! see more...

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Oh man, talk about an awful stomache waiting to happen!! I am really unsure of the ingredients that are to make it a low calorie/carb drink - but it cant be good for you. Not too mention this tastes horrible!!!! I have tried quite a few of these with my friends, we all quit buying this brand!! Not good!!!
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
It's pretty awful. I understand it is supposed to be low calorie but I ended up sweetening mine up with sugar free bar syrup instead. A good mojito can still be made with low calories and sugar without sacrificing the taste. There was so no mint flavor which was a disappointment
Amanda Z.
I love all of the skinny girl drinks, but this is one of my favorites! Every time that we buy alcohol in our house I usually go for skinny girl first. It is all the taste of the drink you’re looking for with so much less guilt! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Mojitos are my favorite summer drinks & skinny girl mojito makes it so easier to have a good mojito at home evey now & then. The taste is great & it's very affordable which makes it great for house parties & get togethers. Also, so much less guilt while drinking as the calorie count is low compared to normal Mojitos. I love the packaging as well. So if you are looking for a low calorie count good tasting mojito, go for it !
Jerica Q.
Seguin, TX
Mojitos are one of my very favorite drinks. I love that I can now enjoy them while sticking to my health goals. I will be purchasing this again. The price is perfect and the taste is great!
April H.
I love using these mixers for parties they really make your liquor go a long way. They are comparable in price to other mixers and can be easily found at liquor stores or your local grocery store. Definitely a repeat customer!
Natashia M.
Oklahoma City
Delicious alcohol. I enjoy the ease of Skinny Girl and it tastes Great! It tastes better than other mixes and for the calories and taste, it' worth it. I will buy this product again.
Jaime S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love mojitos. Unfortunately this did not give me the right kind of taste. Personally I didn’t like the product. Gave it to my mom who loved it and buys it all the time.
Jessica S.
Don’t reccommend. It had an off taste and didn ny taste much like mojito. I expected it to taste a lot better even though it was suppose to be low calories. I bought it once and then never again. Also does not have much alcohol if you want to drink just get te real stuff !
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Skinny girl is perfect to have when you are watching your weight but still don't want to cut out liquor for those really long work days. It's a great taste and a great price. Have it alone with some ice to end your day!