Skinnygirl Mojito

by Skinnygirl

Cheers to the new low-calorie cocktail! Combining Cruzan® Rum with a cool touch of citrus and mint, Skinnygirl® Mojito is the perfect light springtime sip. Freshen up any occasion with her light and crisp flavor combo, a cocktail complemented best with a fresh lime and mint leaf garnish. See, it is easy being green, at least when you’re sipping a low-cal Skinnygirl® Mojito!

Do they still make the Skinnygirl Mojito? I haven't been able to find it anywhere. It was my favorite!
Start your review of Skinnygirl Mojito !
JennyJen B.
Taste really good I like can’t go wrong with a mijito right jeje if drink is good then why not
Hart L.
This is a good cocktail mix when you want a drink but are calorie counting. Reasonable price compared to going out for drinks.
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Such a delightful taste it’s definitely one of the go twos when we have a little barbecues with the girls
Christy C.
Homestead, FL
It taste really good and is only few calories when compared to other alcoholic drinks. It’s was really good!
Renee G.
Grand Island, NY
I really enjoy skinny girl. There is a sweetness but it is not too sweet. I would buy again
Amber B.
Ballston Spa, NY
I'm not huge on low calorie drinks or food for that matter but t this actually doesn't taste like a low calorie drink
Amanda C.
Kew Gardens, NY
Expected to love this but did not. Overly sweet with not enough of the classic mojito taste I enjoy. I would not buy this again and I would not recommend, but that’s just me.
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
I love making mojitos at home and it’s delicious! It’s easy to use and tastes just like a mojito that you would get at a bar!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Oh man, talk about an awful stomache waiting to happen!! I am really unsure of the ingredients that are to make it a low calorie/carb drink - but it cant be good for you. Not too mention this tastes horrible!!!! I have tried quite a few of these with my friends, we all quit buying this brand!! Not good!!!
Hannah M.
League City
Perfect drink for those trying to save some calories- the taste is great! I've bought this several times and it's always a hit at my girls night get togethers. Would highly recommend!