Skinnygirl Mini Stepper

by Skinnygirl

The Skinnygirl&Trade; Mini Stepper Combines The Unique Ability To Incorporate Both A Cardio And Strength Training Workout. The Quiet And Smooth Stepping Action Lends Itself To Fit In Fitness Anytime&Hellip;Work Out While Watching Tv, On A Conference Call Or When Your Children Are Down For A Nap. The Skinnygirl Mini Stepper Is An Affordable Alternative To Large Equipment Such As A Treadmill Or An Elliptical Machine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinnygirl Mini Stepper!
How would you rate this product?
melissa K.
Willmar, MN
NOT a tall person's friend. This thing just seems awkward and uncomfortable. You do feel a burn after about 5 minutes so it's nice to have in front of the TV instead of sitting on the couch, but I am not a fan of it at all.
Linda A.
This is the best things since I don't get to exercise with my kiddos. This would be perfect for me to do it for a few weeks.
Ashley L.
north boundary rd
all my friends that have this product love this product and i want to get myself one a try it out. they say it helps them a lot with tightening up and building muscle
Lacey W.
Neosho, MO
Such a simple and easy workout to do every morning you leave for work and every night before you go to bed!
Lynn W.
Wylie, TX
Definitely feel the workout after I'm done. Compact and convenient especially since I live in a small house. Helps to get me back to pre-baby weight, look and feel. So happy I got to try this and super happy with the effects from my daily workouts!
baraa A.
mississauga 2560 eglinton Avenue West unit 2204
Ilove it i actually have to get one of it because ineed to play sports on my home and i have to play it every day and every time
Nour M.
Cool love this soo much this is so cute ,and amazing.. so cute also .. Just shine girl .. just shine!!!!!!

Looking for your answer?