BY SKINNYGIRL #42 in Cocktail Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Canaan S.
Nashville, TN
Love anything that isn't heavy in calories and this is just that. You can have your cocktail and enjoy it too without feeling guilty!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Has a distinct taste but it’s not bad! Guilt free margaritas are the best! I tried this a few years back and thought it was great!
veronica m.
This is not the best margarita out there but for the calories and price it still gets 5 stars in my book. This is always my go to when I’m trying to lose a few pounds. I keep this handy around birthdays and it does the job.
Karla G.
San Marcos , CA
This gotta be the most terrible margarita I have ever tried. Couldn't even drink it.
Amanda M.
Kelowna, BC
Delicious! I love that its premade and there is no fuss in making your own! Lots of flavour and not full of sugar!
Farrah G.
Manalapan, NJ
Always a favorite of mine. Love margaritas and love the whole skinny girl line. I love a guilt free drink!!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
This isn’t bad if you’re trying to watch calorie and sugar I tack when trying to enjoy some cocktails. I like that it doesn’t taste sugary. I hate that feeling on my teeth. It’s not strong at all but sometimes I add extra tequila and it’s pretty good.
Julie C.
My favorite margarita without all the guilt :) Skinny Girl Margaritas are still full of delicious flavor and a refreshing taste!!
Megan M.
Cleveland, OH
Decent low calorie drink. Not very strong. Also not too artificially sweet. I would repurchase if with the right crowd (women watching their figures) but otherwise would rather spend my money on something a little stronger.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I love margaritas in general and know what a good one tasted like, but must admit that this was one that I did not like at all! I mean it was alright but tasted more watered down. I’m disappointed and will not purchase again.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?