BY SKINNYGIRL #18 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Elizabeth S.
Although I love the idea of Skinnygirl, I just don’t love these liquors. I feel as though if I’m going to drink my calories, I’d rather not have it “watered down” tasting.
Allison J.
Pine Island
It was not really a fan of this product. I found it to taste really artificial, and ended up not finishing my drink at all. If I want to lower the calories in my margarita, I'll just switch up the products and increase the alcohol.
Lisa B.
N RIDGEVILLE, OH
I liked it. Taste was good, and I loved that it was "skinny". My friends all rave about Skinny Girl drinks too.
Crissy A.
Mission, KS
I did not like the flavor for this at all. I tried it once and did not want to buy it again.
Deanna N.
La Mesa, CA
Definitely a classic and I usually keep a bottle in my apartment at all times. I love that it’s easy to drink and not too strong
Laura P.
Louisville
I can still have a drink with husband without feeling like I’m cheating horribly on my diet! I feel like I am treating myself with this margarita!
Merian L.
Doral, FL
Really good. Its a good mix for girls reunions. A killer products for girls night. I love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Natalie C.
Murrieta, CA
I did not like this at all! It did not taste great and the price was ridiculous, probably would never buy again
Erika K.
I do not like the taste of this product. I love tequila and margaritas and I thought I’d try it but it doesn’t taste right
Lynnette C.
Bay Roberts, NL
Not good at all...very strong, pretty much all alcohol. If you're not careful you'll end up pretty smashed
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?