BY SKINNYGIRL #25 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Garlesha W.
Fort Lauderdale
Great !Very Lite and Sooo Sweet .Tastes better than any other I had .Very Affordable.
Kierstyn H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this Skinnygirl Margarita! It tastes great, the packaging looks amazing. It definitely met my expectations. I had high hopes for this after hearing how good it was from so many of my friends. I will definitely buy again.
Clinically B.
Tasted very strong of alcohol and I almost had to chug my drink to get through it. Not at all like a fresh tasty margarita
Casie K.
Love thus so much. Bethany did a great job creating a low calorie, inexpensive mixer that works with All types of tequila!!
Shelby C.
Not my favourite. I thought it was a wine but if you like tequila this is a great product for you! Worked well as a gift though
Molly M.
HighlandsRanch
While this product is great for cutting calories, it does taste like a watered down margarita. Still good though.
Jac G.
Calgary, AB
MmMMM this cocktail ... where do I begin? It’s very good value and low on calories. What’s not to love!
Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
Meaghan J.
Traverse city, MI
This was the best of margs without the calories. I loved the taste because it wasn't overly sweet. More lime-y and refreshing!
Lindsey B.
Norman, OK
all skinny girl products are great because they are calorie cautious! which is great for anyone counting! price is reasonable as well!
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?