BY SKINNYGIRL #23 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Chantel S.
Chantel S.
Waveland, MS
I love the flavor of this! It has all the elements of a great margarita with less calories!
Selena G.
Selena G.
State College, PA
Definitely strong. It's really great if you're looking to get drunk fast, but it's not something I would sip on. Not bad though!
Chazzlynn L.
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
This is surprisingly good! Not too strong or pungent but enough flavor to feel like you're out having drinks. The price is reasonable as well! My friends LOVE this, I definitely like it as well!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just tried and I was surprised on how good it was. I will be a repeat customer and I will try out other products of this brand.
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
I honestly think this tastes just as good as regular margarita mix. Love that there is a guilt free way to enjoy an all time favorite.
Britt B.
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
I really liked this "skinny" version of a margarita. I feel like it is comparable to other drinks in pricing. I really like the bottle. I didn't feel as guilty drinking it when I was counting calories. I like that there are other products in the line now.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This is an okay drink. It is low calorie and not to sweet. I loved it is premixed so all I needed was a cup and ice. Very convenient to take on a getaway or relaxing at home. My complaint is the drink is watered down tasting. Tastes like tequila and water with a very faint hint of lime. I am a first time consumer and I will not be trying this flavor again, but I may pick a different flavor to try. The price is reasonable. Basically with this drink you get what you pay for.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Really don't recommend this. It is way better to make a real margarita with frozen ice in it. It doesn't taste great by itself!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I did not love this mix. It is well priced but has a very Diet like taste. I just didn't think it was a good drink mix and wouldn't purchase it again. I haven't had any of their other mixes so they might be better.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Emporia, KS
I think of tried this before but I think one of the mixes is the only skinny girl thing I've trued
Ashley A.