BY SKINNYGIRL #31 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Becky S.
New York
I love this margarita. It is so delicious but also strong. The perfect thing to bring to a summer party.
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Love Love skinny girl products!! I love that I can enjoy a couple of drinks without feeling guilty of consuming a bunch of unnecessary calories! 🍸
ashley g.
Fairhaven , MA
I guess this margarita is ok if ur used to being on a diet taste . I definitely had to spice this up with an extra shot of tequila and shake it up a bit on the rocks. ONLY WAY TO CHOKE THIS DOWN . doable.
Lori S.
I️ like the concept, but not the biggest fan of the taste. Nice for a low calorie guilt free drink, or an easy bottle to bring to a friends house. Not something I️ would drink to enjoy though. Could improve on the taste.
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
My mom loves skinny girls all flavors....but I'm the margaritas fan....fancy taste just like the girl on the bottle...lol
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Best margaritas made with this! Less calories. Beautiful bottle! Bethenny Frankel is a genius! My favorite by far!
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Skinny girl Margarita is definitely one of my main drinks that I like to whip out during the hot summer days. I probably don’t really drink it at all when it’s winter for some strange reason. I just feel like skinny girl Margarita and summertime just go together like peas in a pod. It’s so easy to just pour over ice and you’re ready to go!
Ashlee J.
Redding, CA
Way worth it because it has such fewer calories. I thought it would be bad but it is good and also is guilt free drinking.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I have a friend who buys this all the time and makes drinks for me. It’s not like having a real margarita but almost just as good, specially if you’re trying to save the calories. I think these are pretty reasonably priced and you can get them just about anywhere.
Jessica G.
Arnprior, ON
I love this drink!!! I love a good pre-made cocktail but this is my fav!!! I'm not a fan of sweet margaritas and this one is so good! And nice and strong too! It's my go to pre mixed drink every time!
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?