BY SKINNYGIRL #31 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Love Love skinny girl products!! I love that I can enjoy a couple of drinks without feeling guilty of consuming a bunch of unnecessary calories! 🍸
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
My mom loves skinny girls all flavors....but I'm the margaritas fan....fancy taste just like the girl on the bottle...lol
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Best margaritas made with this! Less calories. Beautiful bottle! Bethenny Frankel is a genius! My favorite by far!
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Skinny girl Margarita is definitely one of my main drinks that I like to whip out during the hot summer days. I probably don’t really drink it at all when it’s winter for some strange reason. I just feel like skinny girl Margarita and summertime just go together like peas in a pod. It’s so easy to just pour over ice and you’re ready to go!
Ashlee J.
Redding, CA
Way worth it because it has such fewer calories. I thought it would be bad but it is good and also is guilt free drinking.
Jessica G.
Arnprior, ON
I love this drink!!! I love a good pre-made cocktail but this is my fav!!! I'm not a fan of sweet margaritas and this one is so good! And nice and strong too! It's my go to pre mixed drink every time!
Emily T.
Ames, IA
Great shot to get the job done. I really enjoy the flavor and it doesn’t take much to get that good feeling!
angel t.
Yes I love the skinny girl drink because to me it’s not strong it has a nice flavor and it’s very affordable
Kathleen S.
Coplay, PA
Skinny girl margaritas as so good! It is the easiest and perfect mixture. My friends and I all love it.
Heidi H.
Hattiesburg
It's not the best margarita flavor but it is definitely the best low calorie option on the market. I found using fresh lime really helped with the sweetness and made it fresher and lighter tasting. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?