BY SKINNYGIRL #27 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Owings Mills, MD
This is by far the best margarita mix I have ever had in my life. It’s perfect because it’s not too strong, has natural flavors, and tastes amazing! I 100% recommend this drink to anyone who’s looking for a good margarita that won’t get you hungover.
Chantel S.
Chantel S.
Waveland, MS
I love the flavor of this! It has all the elements of a great margarita with less calories!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just tried and I was surprised on how good it was. I will be a repeat customer and I will try out other products of this brand.
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
I honestly think this tastes just as good as regular margarita mix. Love that there is a guilt free way to enjoy an all time favorite.
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Gilbert, AZ
I LOVE my skinny girl margs! They are not filled with all the crap that normal margaritas have so I can stay on track with my goals and still get my drink on! It's also not super sweet so you can enjoy the tequila!
Paige J.
Paige J.
Grinnell
This is one of the best pre mixed margaritas I've ever tried! It has a great flavor but not too strong, exactly what I was looking for! I found this at Walmart, will definitely be purchasing again in the near future. Thank you skinny girl for the great drinks that I don't need to feel guilty about!
Holly M.
Holly M.
This is one of my allllllll time favorites margarita mixes! All you have to do is chill and pour over ice!
Tipper D.
Tipper D.
I initially bought this because it was on sale at Target and I have to say it was very tasty. I'm not sure what the normal price of this product is but it definitely gave me a bang for my buck. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so. Hopefully target has another sale!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Tinton falls, NJ
Yesssss!!! This was the first product I tried from skinny girl and I love it. I actually got curious to try it because Bethany had the most specific orders in her reality show. I was like you know what she knows what she's talking about. I'll try it and see if it's quality stuff. It's pretty damn good for the lower calories. Bottle is also very cute if you want to gift it to another girlfriend.

Skinnygirl Margarita is damaciado good and more to share with your friends or have a good time sharing with your family is too good I recommend it is too rich
Ashley A.