BY SKINNYGIRL #18 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Laura P.
Louisville
I can still have a drink with husband without feeling like I’m cheating horribly on my diet! I feel like I am treating myself with this margarita!
Riss 🌿.
New Orleans
This is delicious! I love Skinnygirl, and margarita is one of my favorites. It is affordable and a great option when drinking.
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Always in my refrigerator.... my friends share a laugh over skinny girl all the time. Even if you do t finish the bottle, the drink maintains its freshness weeks later. 90 calories per serving , can’t beat that!
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
This brand of margarita mix is delicious. It doesn’t taste super sweet and I don’t feel as bad drinking it because it has less sugar and calories. It is a little more expensive than other brands but I would rather pay more to have something healthier!!
Sarah A.
Gowanda , NY
This is perfect for someone who doesn’t love the heavy flavoring or calories of a margarita
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
Who wouldnt want to drink their margarita and not feel guilty about the extra calories?
Mame L.
Mississauga , ON
I love this margarita...but its not really a skinny girl margarita As obviously its filled with sugar
Mikel A.
Nashua
Very smart idea very good idea very smart for the people that want to stay skinny and drink and get drunk and become alcoholic Lovett’s
Joseph T.
Baldwinsville
Low cals. Great drink with an excellent taste. Easily consumed by yourself or with a group
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
Delicious! All the taste without all the fuss. And the low calories means nothing to worry about besides a tasty drink.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?