BY SKINNYGIRL #25 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
For a atore bought lo cal margarita this one isn't bad. But in my mixology expertise and 15 years of bartending, I do tend to be a bit picky and critiacal especially when it comes to margaritas. I hand make and have trialed and errored many variations. Thats my only reasoning for the 3 stars. But Bethany Frankul put that skinny girl margarita on the map. And drinks similar are ordered daily from customers. So you go girl!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
This margarita is tasty and easy.  I love that it is lower calories than making your own.  Did not give me a hangover and it is great over ice, chilled, or blended.  Somewhat expensive but I can usually find it on sale. I want to try the rest of the flavors.
Tabetha P.
Skinnygirl margaritas is OK. I tried it when it was first released because I was a huge fan of RHONY and Bethany Frankel (does she have a new last name?). It wasn't amazing, just ok. I would rather make my own mixed drinks with fresher ingredients of my choice.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love Bethenny Frankel for coming up with these lite drinks! I love classic magaritas, and this is even better, because it has so much less calories. I'm not even 40 anymore, so I appreciate the great taste without the major calories.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
My favorite beverage by "Skinny Girl". Who wants to worry about belly fat while trying to relax from that long awful day at work, and wondering if you have enough energy to take on a workout when you're standing at the boarder line of a mental breakdown because you really need a promotion to deal with the crap you do?

Not me, so i drink this.
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
I haven't bought this in a while, but its good. For being a more within the "diet" type of drink- it's really good. I would buy this over other similar products. However, I would rather just make a fresh margarita with lime myself. For someone that wants a mix- this would be a good alternative.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
It is a margarita, you really can't go very wrong. My only complaint is that it actually not as strong as I wanted. I want to feel my margs when I drink them!!! It was nice to have everything all in one place. It tastes about as well as it cost. It wasn't too bad though.
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
It's okay but it's not my favorite type of Margarita. I don't feel like it's really that strong but I'm pretty sure they cut some ingredients due to it having less calories. Great concept I just didn't like it. Maybe because it was a little bit too sweet for my liking!
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I know this is supposed to be skinny so you are not going to have the full flavor but this was pretty disappointing. I think I'd rather have a vodka soda with lime because at least then I'm not expecting much. The word margarita just can't be used with this drink.
Sara C.
New Castle, DE
I am a huge margarita fan! Love all types of margaritas, but don't go crazy with drinking them because of the calories. I like already made margaritas so this was perfect for me! This one has a great flavor and isn't too sweet. I would definitely buy again!
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?