BY SKINNYGIRL #51 in Cocktail Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I know this is supposed to be skinny so you are not going to have the full flavor but this was pretty disappointing. I think I'd rather have a vodka soda with lime because at least then I'm not expecting much. The word margarita just can't be used with this drink.
Patricia G.
Columbia , MO
I once got this before a friend's birthday trip as a way to take it easy on alcohol and not have so many calories. It was good but I'm the type of girl who wants all her calories. So yes I would recommend but just not for me.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
If you're watching your waist line but still want to have a night in, this is my number one choice. It tastes great, I can find it almost anywhere I've looked, and it's a good value as well. I would absolutely recommend.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
I absolutely love the skinny girl Margaritta. It is my favorite drink and it is so convenient when you have your girlfriends over and don’t want to overdue it on the calories but you still want to have a great time!
Matthew M.
Oxnard, CA
Ok, so skinny girl margaritas are my wife’s favorite drink, so it’s often in the house. I don’t buy it for myself but I have to say I do enjoy it when she shares it with me. I love that it’s not too sweet, which is such a turn off with most margaritas.
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
The flavor isn't anything spectacular, give me a real margarita any day, but if you're trying to cut calories it's a good alternative. It definitely doesn't taste bad by any means, just not as good as the real thing.
Leah J.
Moosic
I was so excited to try this, but was HIGHLY disappointed! I felt like I had to water it down because the taste was so strong. The packaging & & knowing it was "skinny" lured me in. I wouldn't buy again or recommend.
Deidre T.
Really great margarita drink and I really like the skinnygirl line of products including the drinks. I don't drink much but usually go for margaritas when I do and this mix offers great taste at a great price. I would buy it again in the future.
Kylee A.
Gilbert, AZ
I LOVE my skinny girl margs! They are not filled with all the crap that normal margaritas have so I can stay on track with my goals and still get my drink on! It's also not super sweet so you can enjoy the tequila!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Skinny girl is one of the brands best to check out if you are watching your weight. This mix is perfect for margarita cravings and has the same flavor as any other mix. I would definitely recommend to others, too.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?