BY SKINNYGIRL #23 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is so good for the amount of calories it has. But warning, IT IS STRONG. I was not expecting it to have so much alcohol in it , but it does. Still really tasty and affordable !
Sara C.
Sara C.
New Castle, DC
I am a huge margarita fan! Love all types of margaritas, but don't go crazy with drinking them because of the calories. I like already made margaritas so this was perfect for me! This one has a great flavor and isn't too sweet. I would definitely buy again!
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
This is so delicious! My mother in law and I have this every other weekend at the pool! It's light for these hot days not to sweet like you other Margarita drinks. Just right for us ladies. Our go to drink!
Naim M.
Naim M.
Yelm
Decent mixed margarita, I prefer the Costco premixed margarita but this is usually in places like Safeway or a common grocery store so it's accessible if needed.
Lacy L.
Lacy L.
Birdsboro , PA
love my margaritas and with this brand I don't feel guilty on calories when I drink it. These drinks are my go to when I go out with the girls in the summer.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR
Skinny girl margaritas are a nice option when you are trying to watch what you eat/drink but you want to indulge. It tastes a little sour but I like that better than too sweet.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
The best drink on the market! It is refreshing and delicious! Perfect for a hot summer day on the patio. The flavor is perfection and it is very affordable.
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
very good for a girls night in, easy to drink and tastes delightful. refreshing and tasty. would recommend to girls who love sweet and low on calories
Tiny F.
Tiny F.
It's very good drink, I can mix it with anything especially margaritas. It taste great, love the flavor of skinny Girl brand. I would recommend this product
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I've tried the skinny Margarita it's pretty good. Taste is good, don't buy it very often but when I do I buy this one. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Ashley A.