BY SKINNYGIRL #23 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Heather F.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Love the low calorie mix. You could tell that it was lower calories but it's honestly a great alternative. I believe I had gotten a set with regular, mango and pomegranate flavored. Definitely would recommend!
Katie M.
Katie M.
For being a "skinny" drink, I am actually pretty impressed with this! It has a pretty strong tequila flavor and has a sweetener taste to it, but you definitely get used to it.
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
New Whiteland, IN
I don't like gimmicky products, and Skinnygirl is exactly that. I'd rather buy regular booze and drink it in moderation like a normal person. This stuff is more expensive for less product. Hard pass.
Chazzlynn L.
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
This is surprisingly good! Not too strong or pungent but enough flavor to feel like you're out having drinks. The price is reasonable as well! My friends LOVE this, I definitely like it as well!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Cincinnati, OH
I really think you are better off just making your own mixed drink. These are overpriced and it that strong. Also if you're looking to impress your mixologist friends this would be disappointing
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Colton, CA
If you want to glass of margarita this bottle is so smooth to drink. And it's a lower on calories any girl would love to drink this because it's really smooth and you can barely taste the alcohol.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
I drank this in high school and I was still drunk the next day whether it was from the sugar or if actually had alcohol in it. It was good though and I would buy it again if I drank margaritas
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
California, MD
Looking to have a good time. But still on a diet. Well. Skinny girl has got you covered. Will all of the flavor of a high end margarita and a lot less calories. You will not be disappointed
Megan F.
Megan F.
Chillicothe, OH
I only gave this 2 stars bc it's just not for me. It's made really well and would be effective for someone trying to watch what they're consuming. However, this was too bitter/dry for me. Not a fan.
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is so good for the amount of calories it has. But warning, IT IS STRONG. I was not expecting it to have so much alcohol in it , but it does. Still really tasty and affordable !
Ashley A.