BY SKINNYGIRL #31 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
This is surprisingly good! Not too strong or pungent but enough flavor to feel like you're out having drinks. The price is reasonable as well! My friends LOVE this, I definitely like it as well!
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is so good for the amount of calories it has. But warning, IT IS STRONG. I was not expecting it to have so much alcohol in it , but it does. Still really tasty and affordable !
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
This is pretty good for being considered diet. I poured it over ice and drank it during a cookout. Not sure I would buy it again just because I prefer a stronger marg!
Naim M.
Yelm
Decent mixed margarita, I prefer the Costco premixed margarita but this is usually in places like Safeway or a common grocery store so it's accessible if needed.
Tara W.
Lafayette, NJ
You can tell it’s made with a sugar substitute (stevia), but it’s not an unpleasant taste. It’s actually a pretty good substitute for a regular calorie-bomb margarita.
Holly J.
This stuff is pretty good for pre-made and low calorie margaritas. It's also super convenient to take to the beach or camping instead of mixing it all up yourself.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
It does not get much easier than Skinnygirl Margaritas. I love that this cocktail includes the alcohol, no mixing or additional purchase required. Simply pour over ice and serve. The sugar and calorie content is lower than that of a traditional cocktail. Obviously, the Skinnygirl Margarita is not the freshest, since its premade and its a bit on the expensive side, but if you are watching calories its a great option for BYO.
Jessica K.
Let's say I bought this with the intentions of drinking something with less calories, like how it's advertised as "skinny." I did not realize though that it would taste like watered down tequila. I'm not much of a fan of tequila in the first place however, it literally just tasted like straight up tequila and water. I'm sure other people may like this, but I'm not a fan.
Victoria M.
Oxnard, CA
This is my go to drink for everything from a getaway with girlfriends or a low key Sumer BBQ at home. It is so drinkable (I hate too sweet margaritas) and low calorie (without tasting like a diet drink). The fact that it's not overly sweet helps prevent hangovers too! All this at a great price. Love.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
For a atore bought lo cal margarita this one isn't bad. But in my mixology expertise and 15 years of bartending, I do tend to be a bit picky and critiacal especially when it comes to margaritas. I hand make and have trialed and errored many variations. Thats my only reasoning for the 3 stars. But Bethany Frankul put that skinny girl margarita on the map. And drinks similar are ordered daily from customers. So you go girl!
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?