BY SKINNYGIRL #31 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Sammie S.
This was surprisingly very good! I though being that it's "Skinny Girl" that it would taste watered down or too sweet but it was actually very good. Bought this on a whim and wood for sure recommend.
Hayley I.
If you’re looking for a Low calorie compromise to a margarita this is it. The flavor is decent especially if served over ice. I even blended it with ice a few times to have a frozen margarita! Would definitely recommend for someone who wants to have a skinny drink option
Kiersten G.
Racine, WI
I usually love skinny girl products (I live on their red wine) and am generally a margarita fan but this was a bit too strong for me just poured over ice. I'll have to try it blended next time.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I did not love this mix. It is well priced but has a very Diet like taste. I just didn't think it was a good drink mix and wouldn't purchase it again. I haven't had any of their other mixes so they might be better.
Miranda C.
Owings Mills, MD
This is by far the best margarita mix I have ever had in my life. It’s perfect because it’s not too strong, has natural flavors, and tastes amazing! I 100% recommend this drink to anyone who’s looking for a good margarita that won’t get you hungover.
Sarah M.
Forkland, AL
Tastes really good! I'm not that sure on the calorie count but it's what I drink when I'm dieting bc it doesn't taste like diet but it's supposed to be less calories and less sugar
Sarah W.
Burlington, NJ
It tasted amazing, blended well with ice. This was my first time purchasing this product and I would definitely do it again. It was inexpensive but was great for the price!
Taylor C.
Great margarita! Not a lot of added sugar or chemicals and just the right amount of sweetness. Definitely my go-to premixed margarita when I’m in a rush. Great price too.
Natalie E.
Seattle, WA
I have both served this at my home for Girls’ Nights In as well as given them at parties as hostess gifts; both have been well-received! Great flavor with fewer calories.
Megan F.
Chillicothe, OH
I only gave this 2 stars bc it's just not for me. It's made really well and would be effective for someone trying to watch what they're consuming. However, this was too bitter/dry for me. Not a fan.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?