BY SKINNYGIRL #42 in Cocktail Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Erin H.
Charlotte
I have to say I'm pretty impressed with skinny girl it does make a pretty good margarita for somebody that's watching calories and would like to have a nice drink as well. I highly recommend this product and I do continue to keep buying this product as it doesn't seem as sweet as summer Greta's but yet still refreshing and well worth having that little extra calorie
Paige J.
Grinnell, IA
This is one of the best pre mixed margaritas I've ever tried! It has a great flavor but not too strong, exactly what I was looking for! I found this at Walmart, will definitely be purchasing again in the near future. Thank you skinny girl for the great drinks that I don't need to feel guilty about!
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
I haven't bought this in a while, but its good. For being a more within the "diet" type of drink- it's really good. I would buy this over other similar products. However, I would rather just make a fresh margarita with lime myself. For someone that wants a mix- this would be a good alternative.
Ashley M.
I know there are a lot of different views on this marg choice but for me I love it! I love the fact that I can have a drink or two and not have to worry so much about what I'm consuming calorie wise. I love the taste and it pours perfectly over ice. This is usually a summer staple for me.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I tried this because my mom saw it on some show she watches. I thought it was decent. It sneaks up on you for sure though. I do however prefer the cayman jack premixed drinks. This doesn't have any carbonation to it and is a very subtle, slightly sweet (not over the top) margarita.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
It is a margarita, you really can't go very wrong. My only complaint is that it actually not as strong as I wanted. I want to feel my margs when I drink them!!! It was nice to have everything all in one place. It tastes about as well as it cost. It wasn't too bad though.
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
It's okay but it's not my favorite type of Margarita. I don't feel like it's really that strong but I'm pretty sure they cut some ingredients due to it having less calories. Great concept I just didn't like it. Maybe because it was a little bit too sweet for my liking!
Nicole K.
Lake Quivira, KS
I know this is supposed to be skinny so you are not going to have the full flavor but this was pretty disappointing. I think I'd rather have a vodka soda with lime because at least then I'm not expecting much. The word margarita just can't be used with this drink.
Sara C.
New Castle, DE
I am a huge margarita fan! Love all types of margaritas, but don't go crazy with drinking them because of the calories. I like already made margaritas so this was perfect for me! This one has a great flavor and isn't too sweet. I would definitely buy again!
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
This margarita mix is really good. I can't say that I think it is the best and most flavorful, but if you are watching your calories, you can't beat it! The flavor is good and light.. I wouldn't recommend adding a crazy amount of tequila or it will be way too strong
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?