BY SKINNYGIRL #27 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Just the right amount of sweet! Love the price point and the calories! I have tried many of the Skinny Girl products, beautiful label and packaging. Better than other premixed margarita brands. I will buy again, good stuff 👍
Megan G.
Megan G.
Middletown , RI
I am a huge fan of margaritas although the calories that come with them can be deterring. This has great flavor and not the calories as a regular margarita. I call that a win win in my book.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Bordentown, NJ
I was disappointed with this product. The flavor was almost there, but I wish it was made with a sweetener other than aspartame. It left a very unpleasant aftertaste to the point I didn't even care to finish my glass.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
My mom got this drink for her birthday last year. It's already mixed and ready to drink so just add ice and you're good to go. It's very delicious and I would recommend giving this a try.
Karli J.
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
Not a big fan of the taste. The calorie content is great. Having confidence you aren't totally ruining that week of working out is nice, but I'd prefer something else in terms of flavor.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Owings Mills, MD
This is by far the best margarita mix I have ever had in my life. It’s perfect because it’s not too strong, has natural flavors, and tastes amazing! I 100% recommend this drink to anyone who’s looking for a good margarita that won’t get you hungover.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I did not love this mix. It is well priced but has a very Diet like taste. I just didn't think it was a good drink mix and wouldn't purchase it again. I haven't had any of their other mixes so they might be better.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Busy , KY
I did not like this at all and I was already a little tipsy when I tried which usually makes anything taste okay. LOL. Still sitting in my fridge. It's honestly disgusting and it'll probably end up down my drain.
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
This product is low calories so you don't feel bad when you drink the whole bottle. There are a lot of good flavors and the product mixes well with your own flavors. I would defiantly recommend this to others !
Grace C.
Grace C.
Auburn , AL
LOVE!! The perfect margarita without the guilt. I get to enjoy such a great drink without all the hassle and guilt of all the calories. I buy this all the time at the grocery store and I will continue to buy it
Ashley A.