BY SKINNYGIRL #18 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Hayley I.
If you’re looking for a Low calorie compromise to a margarita this is it. The flavor is decent especially if served over ice. I even blended it with ice a few times to have a frozen margarita! Would definitely recommend for someone who wants to have a skinny drink option
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
I'm a huge Bethenny Frankel fan and thus a HUGE skinny girl anything fan. This brand is so meticulous about what it puts out there and it clearly shows because this margarita mix is delicious.
Kierstyn H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this Skinnygirl Margarita! It tastes great, the packaging looks amazing. It definitely met my expectations. I had high hopes for this after hearing how good it was from so many of my friends. I will definitely buy again.
Sarah M.
Forkland, AL
Tastes really good! I'm not that sure on the calorie count but it's what I drink when I'm dieting bc it doesn't taste like diet but it's supposed to be less calories and less sugar
Fanny J.
It's already pre made for you, therefore it can not get any easier than that. The flavor is sweet and sour like a margarita, but not too sweet. Price is good too, does not break the bank. I recommend this product!
Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
When cautious about cutting calories, sugar or carbs this is what i normally choose. This can be used without feeling guilty and still getting a great taste when mixed. I recommend this!
Sarah W.
Burlington, NJ
It tasted amazing, blended well with ice. This was my first time purchasing this product and I would definitely do it again. It was inexpensive but was great for the price!
Tonja C.
Valdosta, GA
Not for skinny girls....but great for a great girls night out. Call up your girls, bring out the blender. Affordable to most budgets. But if not for your it’s worth the splurge. You only live once.
Taylor C.
Great margarita! Not a lot of added sugar or chemicals and just the right amount of sweetness. Definitely my go-to premixed margarita when I’m in a rush. Great price too.
Halle U.
Chagrin Falls, OH
A classic!!! This is a great mix to sub for a sugar filled margarita! I love tequila and margaritas but the ones made with traditional mix are just loaded with sugar. This mix is light and tasty!
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?