BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Cocktail Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Elizabeth S.
Although I love the idea of Skinnygirl, I just don’t love these liquors. I feel as though if I’m going to drink my calories, I’d rather not have it “watered down” tasting.
Alyssa R.
Kenosha, WI
Amazing taste and light calories! I do believe it is worth the price but if you are looking for something classic and extremely aff Average tequila good for margaritas but not to take shots of.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Pretty good considering that it has very low amounts of sugar!  Most mixes are too sweet and a recipe for a hangover, but this one is tasty.  I would recommend this if you want a nice cocktail without messing up your diet.  Most folks don't even notice or care that I use the low sugar Skinny Girl brand.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Skinny girl Margarita is definitely one of my main drinks that I like to whip out during the hot summer days. I probably don’t really drink it at all when it’s winter for some strange reason. I just feel like skinny girl Margarita and summertime just go together like peas in a pod. It’s so easy to just pour over ice and you’re ready to go!
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
This brand of margarita mix is delicious. It doesn’t taste super sweet and I don’t feel as bad drinking it because it has less sugar and calories. It is a little more expensive than other brands but I would rather pay more to have something healthier!!
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
I really liked this "skinny" version of a margarita. I feel like it is comparable to other drinks in pricing. I really like the bottle. I didn't feel as guilty drinking it when I was counting calories. I like that there are other products in the line now.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I actually really like this mix. It isn’t overly sweet and thick like some of the other mixes out there that make your teeth hurt. This has decent flavor and is pretty reasonably priced. Obviously it’s not a freshly made margarita, but at least it isn’t gross and super fake tasting.
Andréa G.
It's not too bad. I've had it at my sisters house before when she was trying to eat and drink "light". It tastes a little watered down but to be fair that may have just been how my sister made the drinks. I would be willing to try it again.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
Love this healthy version of a margarita.

Great taste compared to other sugar laden options. Great price for the product. All you need to do is add ice!! I would recommend as this is convenient and perfect for a ladies night in.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
Can’t tell the difference between this and the regular one! Usually I have to cut it with club soda to cut down on the sweetness though. And I usually add fresh lime as sometimes the lime flavor in this tastes artificial.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?