BY SKINNYGIRL #25 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Tonja C.
Valdosta, GA
Not for skinny girls....but great for a great girls night out. Call up your girls, bring out the blender. Affordable to most budgets. But if not for your it’s worth the splurge. You only live once.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Pretty good considering that it has very low amounts of sugar!  Most mixes are too sweet and a recipe for a hangover, but this one is tasty.  I would recommend this if you want a nice cocktail without messing up your diet.  Most folks don't even notice or care that I use the low sugar Skinny Girl brand.
Paige J.
Grinnell, IA
This is one of the best pre mixed margaritas I've ever tried! It has a great flavor but not too strong, exactly what I was looking for! I found this at Walmart, will definitely be purchasing again in the near future. Thank you skinny girl for the great drinks that I don't need to feel guilty about!
Danica A.
This isn't all that bad considering I do t usually like "diet flavored drinks. I still love a regular margarita better, but this is great if you're watching calories.
Ashley M.
I know there are a lot of different views on this marg choice but for me I love it! I love the fact that I can have a drink or two and not have to worry so much about what I'm consuming calorie wise. I love the taste and it pours perfectly over ice. This is usually a summer staple for me.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I tried this because my mom saw it on some show she watches. I thought it was decent. It sneaks up on you for sure though. I do however prefer the cayman jack premixed drinks. This doesn't have any carbonation to it and is a very subtle, slightly sweet (not over the top) margarita.
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
With taking out calories you take out a lot of what makes a margarita a fun drink. I don't like the taste of the sweetener. I'll just stick with a regular margarita for now.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
This margarita mix is really good. I can't say that I think it is the best and most flavorful, but if you are watching your calories, you can't beat it! The flavor is good and light.. I wouldn't recommend adding a crazy amount of tequila or it will be way too strong
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
I really liked this "skinny" version of a margarita. I feel like it is comparable to other drinks in pricing. I really like the bottle. I didn't feel as guilty drinking it when I was counting calories. I like that there are other products in the line now.
Tipper D.
I initially bought this because it was on sale at Target and I have to say it was very tasty. I'm not sure what the normal price of this product is but it definitely gave me a bang for my buck. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so. Hopefully target has another sale!
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?