BY SKINNYGIRL #27 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Samantha G.
Samantha G.
While this product is definitely drinkable, it's quite obviously a "diet" style drink to the taste and has a lower ABV than a typical margarita would. However, if that's what you're going for it's way lower in both sugar and calories!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
For an impromptu girl's night, Skinnygirl Margarita is my go-to grocery store find. There is the smallest hint of a "fake sugar" taste, but besides that I love the lime flavor and the texture - it's thick without being too syrupy. A definite staple!
Chandler Y.
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro , AR
Boy oh boy do I love this mix! It is pretty strong I will admit, but I like strong mixed drinks! The price is super reasonable and the packaging is stunning. It looks like a luxurious drink for such an affordable price! I will continue to buy this as long as it's around
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Not a fan. One of my girlfriends brought skinny girl margaritas for girls night and we were all seriously disappointed. Funky flavor and bad aftertaste. Extra star because it's not as horrible for you (calories) as a real margarita!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
It's okay but it's not my favorite type of Margarita. I don't feel like it's really that strong but I'm pretty sure they cut some ingredients due to it having less calories. Great concept I just didn't like it. Maybe because it was a little bit too sweet for my liking!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, MO
I once got this before a friend's birthday trip as a way to take it easy on alcohol and not have so many calories. It was good but I'm the type of girl who wants all her calories. So yes I would recommend but just not for me.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Great taste but doesn't last long. Pricier than most premixed margarita drinks. Bottle is cute and fun. Less sugar than most so it's better on the stomach after a night if drinking. I would buy again if I weren't planning a big party.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
If you're watching your waist line but still want to have a night in, this is my number one choice. It tastes great, I can find it almost anywhere I've looked, and it's a good value as well. I would absolutely recommend.
Heather E.
Heather E.
I wasn't really a fan of this.  It is really expensive and its super acidy.  If you don't care and just want to drink without the calories than it is a good buy  but the taste wasn't worth the 40 dollar.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Moosic
I was so excited to try this, but was HIGHLY disappointed! I felt like I had to water it down because the taste was so strong. The packaging & & knowing it was "skinny" lured me in. I wouldn't buy again or recommend.
Ashley A.