BY SKINNYGIRL #51 in Cocktail Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Heidi H.
Hattiesburg, MS
It's not the best margarita flavor but it is definitely the best low calorie option on the market. I found using fresh lime really helped with the sweetness and made it fresher and lighter tasting. I would definitely buy again.
Amy H.
I️ Love the skinny girl margarita when you don’t feel like making your own but you still want a healthier alternative to the normal sugar-packed options. I‎t isn’t very expensive and keeps you from getting a horrible hangover.
veronica m.
This is not the best margarita out there but for the calories and price it still gets 5 stars in my book. This is always my go to when I’m trying to lose a few pounds. I keep this handy around birthdays and it does the job.
Savanah M.
Crofton, MD
My mom got this for me and I wasn’t the biggest fan. It’s nice that it’s all mixed already together, but I still favor the homemade margarita mix better. I felt like I had to add something. It’s convenient in a pinch
Mallory S.
Have gotten this a few times but not really sure if it is worth it. Is a bit fake tasting which is a turn off for me. I think I would rather just go all out for a normal margarita. Is not bad if your on a strict diet.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love pretty much everything Skinnygirl puts out. I really like this flavor in particular-it doesn’t have too strong of an “alcohol taste” for those who prefer a more fruit flavor. I would definitely drink it again! Nice packaging and affordable. Would recommend to others.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
This is the best ‘margarita in a bottle’ you can buy. It’s affordable and decent for a bottled margarita.. enjoy the bitterness and that it is not overly sweet. Perfect balance. Great to give as a gift also!
Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
When cautious about cutting calories, sugar or carbs this is what i normally choose. This can be used without feeling guilty and still getting a great taste when mixed. I recommend this!
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
A lot better than I thought it would be. It’s a bit tart and dry but a great substitute. It gave me a little bit of a headache, so be weary if you are prone to headaches when drinking (even just a glass.)
Bethany G.
DeKalb
This margarita tastes mostly like tequila. Mixed with some sort of lemony/limey water that is not really that potent. I usually prefer for my drinks to be really fruity but I also enjoyed drinking this.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?