BY SKINNYGIRL #25 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Teresa t.
Nashville, TN
I wasn’t the biggest fan of this. Some of the flavor was missing, of course I understand that it’s low cal but too much was missing for me to purchase again. As a margarita lover and fitness junkie I was disappointed.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a good low calorie margarita drink. It's already balanced perfectly so you can pour over ice or shake to a chill and pour it straight into a glass! It's really good blended! I recommend this product!
ashley g.
Fairhaven , MA
I guess this margarita is ok if ur used to being on a diet taste . I definitely had to spice this up with an extra shot of tequila and shake it up a bit on the rocks. ONLY WAY TO CHOKE THIS DOWN . doable.
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Summer staple without the guilt! Perfect to mix with your favorite tequila! This is a drink that I️ prefer to buy over many because of the low calorie option! It’s perfect and would definitely buy again!
Bethany G.
DeKalb
This margarita tastes mostly like tequila. Mixed with some sort of lemony/limey water that is not really that potent. I usually prefer for my drinks to be really fruity but I also enjoyed drinking this.
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
Perfect for when you need a little cocktail but are watching you waistline! The whole brand line is gray compared to others on the market and the taste is perfect! It’s not a party without skinny girl!
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
I'm a huge Bethenny Frankel fan and thus a HUGE skinny girl anything fan. This brand is so meticulous about what it puts out there and it clearly shows because this margarita mix is delicious.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought it was really good actually! For how many calories you are saving and whatnot, it definitely works. I think you need to add more tequila if you’re actually trying to do anything with it, but the flavor is pretty good. I really liked the sweet’arita too, the one time I tried it, but haven’t gotten a chance to try again yet.
Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
When cautious about cutting calories, sugar or carbs this is what i normally choose. This can be used without feeling guilty and still getting a great taste when mixed. I recommend this!
Tonja C.
Valdosta, GA
Not for skinny girls....but great for a great girls night out. Call up your girls, bring out the blender. Affordable to most budgets. But if not for your it’s worth the splurge. You only live once.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?