BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Cocktail Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Savanah B.
Crofton, MD
My mom got this for me and I wasn’t the biggest fan. It’s nice that it’s all mixed already together, but I still favor the homemade margarita mix better. I felt like I had to add something. It’s convenient in a pinch
Macy M.
Spring , TX
A basic but good margarita in a bottle. I tried it once and would probably try it again if it was readily available. The problem is I can’t always find it at my
Local grocery store so I have to make a special trip to the liquor store in order to find.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Skinny girl is really good! It’s a good price and it definitely met my expectations, I love the company and it was really good and didnt feel like it was missing anything, I would recommend it to others for sure.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
This isn’t bad if you’re trying to watch calorie and sugar I tack when trying to enjoy some cocktails. I like that it doesn’t taste sugary. I hate that feeling on my teeth. It’s not strong at all but sometimes I add extra tequila and it’s pretty good.
Megan M.
Cleveland, OH
Decent low calorie drink. Not very strong. Also not too artificially sweet. I would repurchase if with the right crowd (women watching their figures) but otherwise would rather spend my money on something a little stronger.
Laticia M.
Redding
Skinny girl is a great product if you’re looking to watch your calories. I would recommend this to anyone who would like a nice light makes drink. It had a pretty good flavor and I would probably purchase this item again.
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
This is the best ‘margarita in a bottle’ you can buy. It’s affordable and decent for a bottled margarita.. enjoy the bitterness and that it is not overly sweet. Perfect balance. Great to give as a gift also!
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought it was really good actually! For how many calories you are saving and whatnot, it definitely works. I think you need to add more tequila if you’re actually trying to do anything with it, but the flavor is pretty good. I really liked the sweet’arita too, the one time I tried it, but haven’t gotten a chance to try again yet.
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
A lot better than I thought it would be. It’s a bit tart and dry but a great substitute. It gave me a little bit of a headache, so be weary if you are prone to headaches when drinking (even just a glass.)
sara k.
Madison, WI
the taste of this was not the greatest, not gonna lie. but it wasn’t awful / it was drinkable, and for the calories it was better than a traditional marg. however, you have to drink damn near the whole bottle to get / keep a buzz, which is tricky when it doesn’t go down easily. you’re probably better off just getting a flavored vodka and using soda as your mixer honestly.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?