BY SKINNYGIRL #27 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Akron, Ohio
It is a margarita, you really can't go very wrong. My only complaint is that it actually not as strong as I wanted. I want to feel my margs when I drink them!!! It was nice to have everything all in one place. It tastes about as well as it cost. It wasn't too bad though.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I know this is supposed to be skinny so you are not going to have the full flavor but this was pretty disappointing. I think I'd rather have a vodka soda with lime because at least then I'm not expecting much. The word margarita just can't be used with this drink.
Tabetha P.
Tabetha P.
Skinnygirl margaritas is OK. I tried it when it was first released because I was a huge fan of RHONY and Bethany Frankel (does she have a new last name?). It wasn't amazing, just ok. I would rather make my own mixed drinks with fresher ingredients of my choice.
Britt B.
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
I really liked this "skinny" version of a margarita. I feel like it is comparable to other drinks in pricing. I really like the bottle. I didn't feel as guilty drinking it when I was counting calories. I like that there are other products in the line now.
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Really great margarita drink and I really like the skinnygirl line of products including the drinks. I don't drink much but usually go for margaritas when I do and this mix offers great taste at a great price. I would buy it again in the future.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
This margarita mix is really good. I can't say that I think it is the best and most flavorful, but if you are watching your calories, you can't beat it! The flavor is good and light.. I wouldn't recommend adding a crazy amount of tequila or it will be way too strong
Tipper D.
Tipper D.
I initially bought this because it was on sale at Target and I have to say it was very tasty. I'm not sure what the normal price of this product is but it definitely gave me a bang for my buck. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so. Hopefully target has another sale!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Manteca, CA
One of my favorite mix drink bottles ! So easy to serve and is a good price for what you are buying. The taste is good and it was affordable and easy to find in the grocery store or liquor store ! I would recommend this for any party occasion
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I like this mixer because it is so much less sugar packed than other marg mixers. I like my margs with more lime and less sugar so this mix is always a good option for me. Unfortunately it's kinda pricy for a bottle that goes super quick.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Piedmont , SC
I love Bethenny Frankel for coming up with these lite drinks! I love classic magaritas, and this is even better, because it has so much less calories. I'm not even 40 anymore, so I appreciate the great taste without the major calories.
Ashley A.