BY SKINNYGIRL #31 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Erin H.
Charlotte
I have to say I'm pretty impressed with skinny girl it does make a pretty good margarita for somebody that's watching calories and would like to have a nice drink as well. I highly recommend this product and I do continue to keep buying this product as it doesn't seem as sweet as summer Greta's but yet still refreshing and well worth having that little extra calorie
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Skinny girl Margarita is definitely one of my main drinks that I like to whip out during the hot summer days. I probably don’t really drink it at all when it’s winter for some strange reason. I just feel like skinny girl Margarita and summertime just go together like peas in a pod. It’s so easy to just pour over ice and you’re ready to go!
sara k.
the taste of this was not the greatest, not gonna lie. but it wasn’t awful / it was drinkable, and for the calories it was better than a traditional marg. however, you have to drink damn near the whole bottle to get / keep a buzz, which is tricky when it doesn’t go down easily. you’re probably better off just getting a flavored vodka and using soda as your mixer honestly.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This is an okay drink. It is low calorie and not to sweet. I loved it is premixed so all I needed was a cup and ice. Very convenient to take on a getaway or relaxing at home. My complaint is the drink is watered down tasting. Tastes like tequila and water with a very faint hint of lime. I am a first time consumer and I will not be trying this flavor again, but I may pick a different flavor to try. The price is reasonable. Basically with this drink you get what you pay for.
Christina D.
Gloucester, MA
I actually really like this mix. It isn’t overly sweet and thick like some of the other mixes out there that make your teeth hurt. This has decent flavor and is pretty reasonably priced. Obviously it’s not a freshly made margarita, but at least it isn’t gross and super fake tasting.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
While this is not the best margarita mix that I have ever had, it’s probably the best one that isn’t filled with syrup and sugar. If you love the taste of margaritas and you’re looking for a tasty way to enjoy cocktails without all of the calories, this is a really great option.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I have a friend who buys this all the time and makes drinks for me. It’s not like having a real margarita but almost just as good, specially if you’re trying to save the calories. I think these are pretty reasonably priced and you can get them just about anywhere.
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
I love the idea behind this! You get the fun without the calories and it’s perfect! I’ve purchased this multiple times and it’s always a hit at parties with the girls. I would definitely recommend to others especially ladies watching their figures like myself.
Heidi H.
Hattiesburg
It's not the best margarita flavor but it is definitely the best low calorie option on the market. I found using fresh lime really helped with the sweetness and made it fresher and lighter tasting. I would definitely buy again.
Lori S.
I️ like the concept, but not the biggest fan of the taste. Nice for a low calorie guilt free drink, or an easy bottle to bring to a friends house. Not something I️ would drink to enjoy though. Could improve on the taste.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?