BY SKINNYGIRL

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Jenna T.
I'm very loyal to the margarita and I must say this isn't that great. I understand it's more of a convenience product or for someone who is strictly watching calories, but for someone like me, this stuff tastes terrible. Yes, it takes a few extra minutes to make an actual margarita, but it is so worth it and you can definitely taste the difference between the two. If you're looking for a quick margarita, I'd pass on this...it's awful and you will be disappointed.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Skinny girl is really good! It’s a good price and it definitely met my expectations, I love the company and it was really good and didnt feel like it was missing anything, I would recommend it to others for sure.
Megan M.
Sacramento, CA
Decent low calorie drink. Not very strong. Also not too artificially sweet. I would repurchase if with the right crowd (women watching their figures) but otherwise would rather spend my money on something a little stronger.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought it was really good actually! For how many calories you are saving and whatnot, it definitely works. I think you need to add more tequila if you’re actually trying to do anything with it, but the flavor is pretty good. I really liked the sweet’arita too, the one time I tried it, but haven’t gotten a chance to try again yet.
sara k.
Milwaukee, WI
the taste of this was not the greatest, not gonna lie. but it wasn’t awful / it was drinkable, and for the calories it was better than a traditional marg. however, you have to drink damn near the whole bottle to get / keep a buzz, which is tricky when it doesn’t go down easily. you’re probably better off just getting a flavored vodka and using soda as your mixer honestly.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Skinny girl Margarita is definitely one of my main drinks that I like to whip out during the hot summer days. I probably don’t really drink it at all when it’s winter for some strange reason. I just feel like skinny girl Margarita and summertime just go together like peas in a pod. It’s so easy to just pour over ice and you’re ready to go!
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
This brand of margarita mix is delicious. It doesn’t taste super sweet and I don’t feel as bad drinking it because it has less sugar and calories. It is a little more expensive than other brands but I would rather pay more to have something healthier!!
Alexa A.
For the calorie difference between this drink and a regular margarita it’s a great trade off but, this drink is SO tart. If you like your margs with a hint of sweetness this probably isn’t for you. I think this is perfect if you’re on a diet that you really want to stick to but need a little treat!
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I actually really like this mix. It isn’t overly sweet and thick like some of the other mixes out there that make your teeth hurt. This has decent flavor and is pretty reasonably priced. Obviously it’s not a freshly made margarita, but at least it isn’t gross and super fake tasting.
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
I love the idea behind this! You get the fun without the calories and it’s perfect! I’ve purchased this multiple times and it’s always a hit at parties with the girls. I would definitely recommend to others especially ladies watching their figures like myself.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?