BY SKINNYGIRL #29 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This is an okay drink. It is low calorie and not to sweet. I loved it is premixed so all I needed was a cup and ice. Very convenient to take on a getaway or relaxing at home. My complaint is the drink is watered down tasting. Tastes like tequila and water with a very faint hint of lime. I am a first time consumer and I will not be trying this flavor again, but I may pick a different flavor to try. The price is reasonable. Basically with this drink you get what you pay for.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
It does not get much easier than Skinnygirl Margaritas. I love that this cocktail includes the alcohol, no mixing or additional purchase required. Simply pour over ice and serve. The sugar and calorie content is lower than that of a traditional cocktail. Obviously, the Skinnygirl Margarita is not the freshest, since its premade and its a bit on the expensive side, but if you are watching calories its a great option for BYO.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
For a atore bought lo cal margarita this one isn't bad. But in my mixology expertise and 15 years of bartending, I do tend to be a bit picky and critiacal especially when it comes to margaritas. I hand make and have trialed and errored many variations. Thats my only reasoning for the 3 stars. But Bethany Frankul put that skinny girl margarita on the map. And drinks similar are ordered daily from customers. So you go girl!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Let's say I bought this with the intentions of drinking something with less calories, like how it's advertised as "skinny." I did not realize though that it would taste like watered down tequila. I'm not much of a fan of tequila in the first place however, it literally just tasted like straight up tequila and water. I'm sure other people may like this, but I'm not a fan.
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
My favorite beverage by "Skinny Girl". Who wants to worry about belly fat while trying to relax from that long awful day at work, and wondering if you have enough energy to take on a workout when you're standing at the boarder line of a mental breakdown because you really need a promotion to deal with the crap you do?

Not me, so i drink this.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought it was really good actually! For how many calories you are saving and whatnot, it definitely works. I think you need to add more tequila if you’re actually trying to do anything with it, but the flavor is pretty good. I really liked the sweet’arita too, the one time I tried it, but haven’t gotten a chance to try again yet.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Pretty good considering that it has very low amounts of sugar!  Most mixes are too sweet and a recipe for a hangover, but this one is tasty.  I would recommend this if you want a nice cocktail without messing up your diet.  Most folks don't even notice or care that I use the low sugar Skinny Girl brand.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Oxnard, CA
This is my go to drink for everything from a getaway with girlfriends or a low key Sumer BBQ at home. It is so drinkable (I hate too sweet margaritas) and low calorie (without tasting like a diet drink). The fact that it's not overly sweet helps prevent hangovers too! All this at a great price. Love.
Paige J.
Paige J.
Grinnell, IA
This is one of the best pre mixed margaritas I've ever tried! It has a great flavor but not too strong, exactly what I was looking for! I found this at Walmart, will definitely be purchasing again in the near future. Thank you skinny girl for the great drinks that I don't need to feel guilty about!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I know there are a lot of different views on this marg choice but for me I love it! I love the fact that I can have a drink or two and not have to worry so much about what I'm consuming calorie wise. I love the taste and it pours perfectly over ice. This is usually a summer staple for me.
naf C.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?
Ashley A.