BY SKINNYGIRL #51 in Cocktail Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Jenna T.
I'm very loyal to the margarita and I must say this isn't that great. I understand it's more of a convenience product or for someone who is strictly watching calories, but for someone like me, this stuff tastes terrible. Yes, it takes a few extra minutes to make an actual margarita, but it is so worth it and you can definitely taste the difference between the two. If you're looking for a quick margarita, I'd pass on this...it's awful and you will be disappointed.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This is an okay drink. It is low calorie and not to sweet. I loved it is premixed so all I needed was a cup and ice. Very convenient to take on a getaway or relaxing at home. My complaint is the drink is watered down tasting. Tastes like tequila and water with a very faint hint of lime. I am a first time consumer and I will not be trying this flavor again, but I may pick a different flavor to try. The price is reasonable. Basically with this drink you get what you pay for.
kelly M.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Had this back in college - so it has been a while. Most items labeled "skinny" are not the best in flavor and ingredients (like caramel color???). The alcohol content is pretty good...BUT keep in mind if something says "skinny" are you more likely to drink more, equal a normal drink?
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Skinny girl is really good! It’s a good price and it definitely met my expectations, I love the company and it was really good and didnt feel like it was missing anything, I would recommend it to others for sure.
Megan M.
Sacramento, CA
Decent low calorie drink. Not very strong. Also not too artificially sweet. I would repurchase if with the right crowd (women watching their figures) but otherwise would rather spend my money on something a little stronger.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought it was really good actually! For how many calories you are saving and whatnot, it definitely works. I think you need to add more tequila if you’re actually trying to do anything with it, but the flavor is pretty good. I really liked the sweet’arita too, the one time I tried it, but haven’t gotten a chance to try again yet.
sara k.
West Allis, WI
the taste of this was not the greatest, not gonna lie. but it wasn’t awful / it was drinkable, and for the calories it was better than a traditional marg. however, you have to drink damn near the whole bottle to get / keep a buzz, which is tricky when it doesn’t go down easily. you’re probably better off just getting a flavored vodka and using soda as your mixer honestly.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Pretty good considering that it has very low amounts of sugar!  Most mixes are too sweet and a recipe for a hangover, but this one is tasty.  I would recommend this if you want a nice cocktail without messing up your diet.  Most folks don't even notice or care that I use the low sugar Skinny Girl brand.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Skinny girl Margarita is definitely one of my main drinks that I like to whip out during the hot summer days. I probably don’t really drink it at all when it’s winter for some strange reason. I just feel like skinny girl Margarita and summertime just go together like peas in a pod. It’s so easy to just pour over ice and you’re ready to go!
Alexa A.
For the calorie difference between this drink and a regular margarita it’s a great trade off but, this drink is SO tart. If you like your margs with a hint of sweetness this probably isn’t for you. I think this is perfect if you’re on a diet that you really want to stick to but need a little treat!
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?