BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Cocktail Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Jenna T.
I'm very loyal to the margarita and I must say this isn't that great. I understand it's more of a convenience product or for someone who is strictly watching calories, but for someone like me, this stuff tastes terrible. Yes, it takes a few extra minutes to make an actual margarita, but it is so worth it and you can definitely taste the difference between the two. If you're looking for a quick margarita, I'd pass on this...it's awful and you will be disappointed.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This is an okay drink. It is low calorie and not to sweet. I loved it is premixed so all I needed was a cup and ice. Very convenient to take on a getaway or relaxing at home. My complaint is the drink is watered down tasting. Tastes like tequila and water with a very faint hint of lime. I am a first time consumer and I will not be trying this flavor again, but I may pick a different flavor to try. The price is reasonable. Basically with this drink you get what you pay for.
Alexa A.
For the calorie difference between this drink and a regular margarita it’s a great trade off but, this drink is SO tart. If you like your margs with a hint of sweetness this probably isn’t for you. I think this is perfect if you’re on a diet that you really want to stick to but need a little treat!
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
Skinny girl products are great if you're trying to cut calories and don't mind some flavor being sacrificed. Obviously a full calorie version of margarita mix tastes way better than this product, but skinnygirl is an okay replacement if you don't want so much sugar.
Megan R.
Spicewood , TX
Skinny Girl is pretty good for a low cal drink. I’ll usually don’t drink during the week, so if I do this is my go to. Not too sweet, tart, or too much tequila. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone wanting an easy, lower calorie drink.
Allison J.
Pine Island
It was not really a fan of this product. I found it to taste really artificial, and ended up not finishing my drink at all. If I want to lower the calories in my margarita, I'll just switch up the products and increase the alcohol.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love pretty much everything Skinnygirl puts out. I really like this flavor in particular-it doesn’t have too strong of an “alcohol taste” for those who prefer a more fruit flavor. I would definitely drink it again! Nice packaging and affordable. Would recommend to others.
Amy H.
I️ Love the skinny girl margarita when you don’t feel like making your own but you still want a healthier alternative to the normal sugar-packed options. I‎t isn’t very expensive and keeps you from getting a horrible hangover.
Anna H.
Lake Park, GA
I absolutely love this! The taste is great. I usually purchase from my local liquor store. The flavor is great. The price is affordable for this. I think it’s great compared to others. I would definitely recommend this!
Amanda C.
Hermitage, TN
Don't be disappointed if you don't get the sweet syrupy margarita you're used to in this drink. Do be surprised when you find out you can have more than one margarita for way less calories than one of those other guys.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
naf C.
Skinnygirl Margarita does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?