Skinnygirl Margarita

by Skinnygirl

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to!

[product:skinnygirl-margarita] does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?
💜💜💜💜💜Loveeee.
Start your review of Skinnygirl Margarita!
Bryce M.
Raleigh, NC
Skinnygirl Margarita uploaded by Bryce M.
So delicious!! I love margaritas but hate the guilt of all the sugar! This is a great way to enjoy a drink without the calories!
Vanessa S.
IRVINE, CA
Love this stuff! Easy on the calories and sugar but still tastes great! I like to add extra fresh lime to the mix
Stepher W.
Las Vegas, NV
What a fun, easy, and low-calorie way of creating at-home margaritas! I'm not a bartender but I feel as if I could be when I use Skinnygirl Margarita. It's much easier than mixing individual ingredients one by one and blending everything making a huge mess. One bottle and I'm instantly on a beach in Mexico with my feet in the sand. Yes, please!
Luisa S.
Wilmington, NC
Love this! Strong and light! Great taste and packaging. Reasonably priced good quality.
Alexis S.
I really don't like any of this brand. Poor quality liquor and bitter aftertaste. Not worth the price in my opinion.
Alyssa C.
Clayville, RI
Great buy if you’re looking to cut the calories yet enjoy a nice margarita with your girlfriends
Tara W.
Lafayette, NJ
You can tell it’s made with a sugar substitute (stevia), but it’s not an unpleasant taste. It’s actually a pretty good substitute for a regular calorie-bomb margarita.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love Bethenny Frankel for coming up with these lite drinks! I love classic magaritas, and this is even better, because it has so much less calories. I'm not even 40 anymore, so I appreciate the great taste without the major calories.
Angie B.
Claremore, OK
Very light crisp, I could sip on a glass after work or even just on a rainy day while watching tv or reading a book. Goes great with whatever you have for dinner and doesn't leave you lightheaded the n next day. Very delicious!
Diane I.
PalmBay
I am always on the lookout for a low calorie drink so I thought I would give this a try. I was disappointed as it gave me a bad aftertaste. I would not buy again. I would rather have a low calorie wine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
naf C.
1,107 reviews
il y a 4 ans
Skinnygirl Original Margarita - 750ml Bottle does it come in a non-alcoholic margarita?