BY SKINNYGIRL #19 in Drink Mixes

There’s a reason this is the one that started it all. Made from premium Blue Agave Silver Tequila (yes please), lightly sweetened with agave nectar, with a refreshingly light taste, the original Skinnygirl® Margarita is STILL delicious and low-calorie (really?). Yes - really. Serve in a fun glass rimmed with salt, and you and your girlfriends are good go to! see more...

Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
It does not get much easier than Skinnygirl Margaritas. I love that this cocktail includes the alcohol, no mixing or additional purchase required. Simply pour over ice and serve. The sugar and calorie content is lower than that of a traditional cocktail. Obviously, the Skinnygirl Margarita is not the freshest, since its premade and its a bit on the expensive side, but if you are watching calories its a great option for BYO.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
For a atore bought lo cal margarita this one isn't bad. But in my mixology expertise and 15 years of bartending, I do tend to be a bit picky and critiacal especially when it comes to margaritas. I hand make and have trialed and errored many variations. Thats my only reasoning for the 3 stars. But Bethany Frankul put that skinny girl margarita on the map. And drinks similar are ordered daily from customers. So you go girl!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Let's say I bought this with the intentions of drinking something with less calories, like how it's advertised as "skinny." I did not realize though that it would taste like watered down tequila. I'm not much of a fan of tequila in the first place however, it literally just tasted like straight up tequila and water. I'm sure other people may like this, but I'm not a fan.
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
My favorite beverage by "Skinny Girl". Who wants to worry about belly fat while trying to relax from that long awful day at work, and wondering if you have enough energy to take on a workout when you're standing at the boarder line of a mental breakdown because you really need a promotion to deal with the crap you do?

Not me, so i drink this.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
This is my go to drink for everything from a getaway with girlfriends or a low key Sumer BBQ at home. It is so drinkable (I hate too sweet margaritas) and low calorie (without tasting like a diet drink). The fact that it's not overly sweet helps prevent hangovers too! All this at a great price. Love.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I know there are a lot of different views on this marg choice but for me I love it! I love the fact that I can have a drink or two and not have to worry so much about what I'm consuming calorie wise. I love the taste and it pours perfectly over ice. This is usually a summer staple for me.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
This margarita is tasty and easy.  I love that it is lower calories than making your own.  Did not give me a hangover and it is great over ice, chilled, or blended.  Somewhat expensive but I can usually find it on sale. I want to try the rest of the flavors.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Caldwell, OH
It is a margarita, you really can't go very wrong. My only complaint is that it actually not as strong as I wanted. I want to feel my margs when I drink them!!! It was nice to have everything all in one place. It tastes about as well as it cost. It wasn't too bad though.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Shawnee , KS
I know this is supposed to be skinny so you are not going to have the full flavor but this was pretty disappointing. I think I'd rather have a vodka soda with lime because at least then I'm not expecting much. The word margarita just can't be used with this drink.
Tabetha P.
Tabetha P.
Skinnygirl margaritas is OK. I tried it when it was first released because I was a huge fan of RHONY and Bethany Frankel (does she have a new last name?). It wasn't amazing, just ok. I would rather make my own mixed drinks with fresher ingredients of my choice.