Skinnygirl Margarita uploaded by Lynn K.Skinnygirl Margarita uploaded by Bri M.Skinnygirl Margarita uploaded by Ashley R.

BY SKINNYGIRL #48 in Cocktail Mixes

• How does this taste1 Answers
  • How is this and what do you mix it with?1 Answers
  • Very interested in trying this? Does is taste like a regular marg...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "To make a long story short, I would rather balloon up in weight than ever have to experience this beverage again." in 2 reviews
  • "Even him, who doesn't waste any alcohol and could drink anything said this was so gross and poured it down the kitchen sink." in 1 review
  • "Because of the price, it's definitely a special occasion drink." in 1 review
  • "I knew it was low calorie when I was drinking it, what a waste of money!" in 1 review
Shannon G.
This is pretty brutal to drink - but what do you expect!? If you're looking for a low calorie option of pretty much anything, it's not going to taste as good. Low calorie fries aren't going to taste as good as real fries, am I right!?  It's not the best tasting and is pretty expensive but a good option for those looking for a healthier way to drink!
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
This stuff tastes great but honestly for the price it's not worth it. If you're looking for a drink to sip and enjoy it's worth it. But if you're looking to get a buzz then you have to drink the entire bottle in order to feel something which ends up being WAY more calories than having a few shots of tequila (which is also a probiotic).
Becky R.
Warrensburg
Love this drink on a nice day on my boat or around a campfire. My sister was wondering what I was drinking then I handed her a glass she then too feel in love with this. If you haven't tried this amazing drink yet please go out and try this you won't be disappointed.
Summer S.
Pickerington, OH
I love the fact that this Margarita mix taste just as great as original, but half the calories and sugar! If you're someone who watches your calorie intake, I recommend Skinny Girl!  I find it available at most large grocery stores near the other margarita mixers.
Rachel E.
Wilmington , NC
This margarita is delicious! I purchased for my family, and we loved the flavor. And even better, it’s lower on the calories than other premise margarita mixes. I think it is affordable, but not cheap.
Audrey R.
Lexington , NC
I mean its okayyyyy. Currently sipping on this because I'm addicted to margaritas (I go to 2 dollar margarita nights every week lol). This definitely has a "skinny" taste, but I don't mind it. I don't expect a store bought, "skinny", drink to taste like the real deal. Also, other comments say this is expensive? I picked this up at my local ABC store for $9.98. It gives 3 8 oz drinks, which would come to less than four dollars a drink.
Tiff F.
Ocala, FL
I am probably one of the biggest fans of SkinnyGirl margarita, and I say that with 100% sincerity, because I’m not big on sweet drinks, and any margarita mix is usually too sweet, but SkinnyGirl is the perfect amount of citrus and verru little sweet, and a good dose of tequila in it! It’s a go to in my house! With a wide variety of different flavors to try too! Please try if you haven’t!
David J.
Columbus , OH
If was not for Ms. Bethany FrankelI would have never tried Skinny Girl Margarita. As a guy it just not a product you want to take to the cashier, but so what it’s a new age. After buying and getting it home, I let it chill. Opened and poured. Sorry My favorite NYC housewife, but definitely not the flavor profile I was looking for. It was bitter had a bland kick. Prob not going to try again, but I did finish the bottle over the coupon a few days.
Kayla S.
Modesto
I LOVE skinny girl margaritas! They are delicious and don’t taste watered down. My only complaint is how expensive it can be for such little amount of product. Delicious just expensive.
Abbie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Skinny girl is always really good. The only bad part about the margarita one is that it is super sweet! Most margaritas are but this one was extra sweet. Other than that this is a delicious alcoholic drink! :)
Danielle W.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone else tried the other drinks that she makes like the sangria etc?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Do you think it needs more Flavor?
Laura L.
Whitley City, KY
What do you guys think of this product? I have been thinking of trying it but I'm not sure if I wanna take the chance or not!
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this product made with artificial sweeteners?
Sarah R.
Does anyone know the calorie count for this product?