BY SKINNYGIRL

Easy for on the go use. All naturally sweetened. Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid. Natural Flavors, Cane Sugar, Stevia Extract, Vegetable and Fruit Juice (color), Contains Less than 2% of Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (preservatives) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline S.
Skinny girl is a great line for beverages and delivers bold flavors.The products are reasonably priced and though this particular flavor wasn't at all what I expected it was a bit tart for my taste I felt it should have been sweeter if you like berry flavors that are bold and not too sweet this product is perfect for you.
Shiann P.
Waco, TX
Love this! The flavor is amazing and you can make it as subtle or bold as you want. Great to help those of us that need to drink more water but also want something fun to drink. I also use this to make my water flavored for mixed drinks and its so good. Always recommend to my friends.
Melissa L.
I bought this at my local Aldi store. It was priced pretty comparable to other flavor adders. The Blueberry and acid flavors were pretty good and a little sweet.
Ashlie M.
River Edge, NJ
This is great for someone who needs to drink more water but needs flavor that is not loaded with sugar. I personally drink a lot of water so I like to mix it up with this
Kristy F.
Overton
Yuck! Not a fan. I think SkinnyGirl is trying to hard with this one. It tastes way too fake and not sweet enough. I purchased this product online. I do not feel that it was a good value because it tasted so nasty. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
Gine i guess nothing so special cail about it like every other brand on the marcket makes your water taste like juice so u could drink more
michel g.
providence, RI
Now the person that came up with this is a genius you get to have the pool best of both worlds good flavor and low in calories best thing
AlissaRose H.
I love blueberry and I love mixing my water with this so it’s like I’m drinking a healthy juice. These will last me all week
Ashley K.
Bismarck
Great flavor without all the guilt. I would recommend trying this if you want to kick your drink up a notch.
Lindsey L.
Kingsport
Not the best product , has a bad after taste. To strong and doesn't have a good flavor don't add with soda.