BeveragesPowdered MixesSkinnygirl
Liquid Water Enhancer Blueberry Acai 162oz (Pack of 4)

Skinnygirl Liquid Water Enhancer Blueberry Acai 1.62oz (Pack of 4)

by Skinnygirl

Easy for on the go use. All naturally sweetened. Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid. Natural Flavors, Cane Sugar, Stevia Extract, Vegetable and Fruit Juice (color), Contains Less than 2% of Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (preservatives)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinnygirl Liquid Water Enhancer Blueberry Acai 1.62oz (Pack of 4)!
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
I’ve tried pretty much every flavor they have, and this is not one of their better ones.
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
I’ve tried pretty much all of these, and this is not one of the flavors I would recommend.
Anna H.
2,292 reviews
The really tastes like a blueberry acai and is good for you. I don't like may other water enhancers since trying Skinnygirl Liquid Enhancer. it is a top notch one and travels easy in my bag to take to work. I recommended this to everyone who want to make a plain bottle of water better!
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for game night with the girls. They absolutely love and enjoy the taste. The alcohol taste is just perfect and not too strong.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
I was really excited about this and it's just fine for most water enhancers, but TBH I like Aldi's and Walmart's store brands much better, plus they're a lot cheaper than Skinny Girl.

Skinny Girl has real sugar in it, which is good if you're avoiding artificial sweeteners but that's just murder on my teeth.

The flavor was okay. I felt that you had to use quite a bit of it to get a strong taste, even though I really do like the flavor.

I might get it again if it's on sale, but I wasn't a huge fan because of the sugar.

Gillian A.
El Paso
love the flavor of this one! Awesome to have all the time! I am a repeat customer! Great price for a great product
Korina M.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
I add this to our sparkling water and it’s the most refreshing summer beverage! Instead of a pack of 4 I wish they came in a variety pack with multiple flavors. I recommend this to all! Great taste!
Ema D.
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.
Graci W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I drink water all the time, but sometimes a little flavor doesn’t hurt anything. These are my favorite go-to mixes.
Shrina P.
Howell, NJ
Nice to add a little flavor into water without feeling guilty given the calorie intake!!

Looking for your answer?