BY SKINNYGIRL

Bee K.
Saco, ME
Honestly I don't understand how a lip balm has any impact on weight. This is silly. This brand is silly. Skinny is not an indicator of health or value and to base a lifestyle brand around it to the point where your LIP BALM is trying to make you think skinny is gross.
Kyla H.
Altus, OK
Wasn't a huge fan. Didn't make my lips feel soft and it didn't smell very good either. I'm just not a fan. I gave it two stars just because it did help with my chapped lips at the time.
Sokdaly C.
It reminds me of the Softlips one. It moisturize my lips giving it a healthy tint. The packaging is simple and tiny. I purchased it for a dollar and for the price I would probably repurchase it again.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This lip balm was adorable, inexpensive and the light pink tint was the cherry on top. That and you know, it did a great job hydrating too... but you should definitely buy it because it's adorable!
Chantel L.
Lock haven
Works good. Feels good. Good value. Got as gift. Would purchase for self or as part of gift for someone. Not greasy feeling like some. Cute packaging.
Ashley Q.
Canton, OH
Soothing on the lips especially at night. Great for a mask while doing makeup as well.
Alyssa S.
Ardmore
Very moisturizing, and such a pretty color sets this this apart from any other lip balm that I've ever bought. This is not a heavy feeling on your lips, and it's very easy to apply and the packaging is so cute. I would definitely buy this again, as I had such an awesome time with it.