BY SKINNYGIRL

Lip Care By Bethenny Frankel. Plumping Tinted Lip Gloss Look pouty and kissable in no time.  This plumping lip gloss is infused with mositurizing ingredients that will result in fuller, smoother, perfectly plump lips in a flash. For Luscious Lips. see more...

• Can you still buy this? If so, where?1 Answers
  • Its cute but i need to really it a lot of times and it se...1 Answers
Sokdaly C.
It does make my lips feel tingly but I don't see a difference in the plumping factor. Smells nice, cute packaging. Also if you are not careful you can squeeze too much product onto the lip and waste it. I don't think I will rebuy.
DONNA V.
It's very pretty on, just a hint of shimmer, but I don't feel like it does much for the plump factor. I have noticed it doesn't dry out my lips like some lip glosses that I've used in the past, and I'm very happy ....
Melissa L.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Peach more...
Smells and works so amazing it is the best lip gloss I've bought in years and I'm very glad that I did but it can get a little messy at times
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Peach more...
Why would she make a lip product for her "SkinnyGirl" line? I am confused and I will definitely NOT be buying this...EVER! Go away Bethany
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL
Love this product, and works very well! Does exactly what it claims! I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Genesis C.
Newport News, VA
Am not really fan with this productos bit is beautiful Caquetá i feel si good and creamy ... Is great stuff
Jennie O.
Seagrove, NC
I'm not a big fan of this one. I don't really like how tingly my lips feel with this.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Can you still buy this? If so, where?
Esther B.
Its cute but i need to really it a lot of times and it seems sticky...but which lip gloss isn't lol?