Skinnygirl Face & Body Skinnygirl Face and Body Tinted Lip Balm, Bright Red, .07 oz

BY SKINNYGIRL

Lip Care By Bethenny Frankel Add color and sheen to your lip routine with Skinnygirl Tinted Lip Balm. This nourishing lip balm conditions and moisturizes while adding subtle color. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Castor Seed Oil; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
I love all things skinnygirl and this lipgloss is no exception. It's affordable, it's easy to use. Goes on smooth nice even coverage and just enough color. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I'll have it with me always
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
I love all the skinny girl products. Not only does it add the perfect tint to my lips but it also is a moisturizer for my lips. Makes my lips feel amazing!
Britnie D.
Duval
I love you skinny girl great products definitely have been a supporter for the past 2 years keep up the work and I'll continue buying
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Love this lip balm. Moisturizes my lips and tints them enough to last! Nothing overpowering and I Find it's semi smudgeproof.
Bianca P.
I love it! Makes my lips fell great. The tiny it gives us just enough because I don't like anything bright. I love it!
Brianna J.
Boothwyn , Pa
Love that it's a bit tinted but not over powering. And it doesn't feel cheat or like a low quality Chapstick