BY SKINNYGIRL #76 in Tinted Moisturizers

Tinted Daily Moisturizer With Vitamin E Broad Spectrum SPF 15. see more...

• First off.. I had no idea they made beauty products. Apparently I...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in various stores. Does the skinny girl pr...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. What's everyone's opinion on this stuff?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently bought this to try it out. Opening it was a little bit of a change, but figured it out. The brush applicator was OK but ended up using my fingers for better coverage. It wasn't heavy and the tint was a nice sand color.
April Mae M.
April Mae M.
Montrose
Love this. I like the thought of a full coverage makeup without the valet, my skin can't breath feeling. My skin is combination and this worked great in both areas
Josh H.
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It is great. I would recommend this to a friend. This is really affordable. Not too pricey and love it. Absolutely great. Not disappointing I'd buy again
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is cute and simple that's what I like the most a mother of 2 boys I need a quick combination to work with.pros it's easy and cons I don't have any.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
coral springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tinted moisturizer for when you don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup! Plus it has SPF in it too!
kaitlin w.
kaitlin w.
Lebanon, Ct
Use this when I'm going to the beach. I love the slight tint it gives me as well as the sun protection. The only thing I wasn't in love with was the scent.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off.. I had no idea they made beauty products. Apparently I live under a rock. Where do I buy this? I'd LOVE to try it!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Madisonville , TN
I would love to try this. What's everyone's opinion on this stuff?
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
I've seen this product in various stores. Does the skinny girl product leave your skin oily?