BY SKINNYGIRL #78 in Tinted Moisturizers

Tinted Daily Moisturizer With Vitamin E Broad Spectrum SPF 15. see more...

• First off.. I had no idea they made beauty products. Apparently I...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in various stores. Does the skinny girl pr...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. What's everyone's opinion on this stuff?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica K.
Recently bought this to try it out. Opening it was a little bit of a change, but figured it out. The brush applicator was OK but ended up using my fingers for better coverage. It wasn't heavy and the tint was a nice sand color.
April Mae M.
Montrose
Love this. I like the thought of a full coverage makeup without the valet, my skin can't breath feeling. My skin is combination and this worked great in both areas
kaitlin w.
Lebanon, Ct
Use this when I'm going to the beach. I love the slight tint it gives me as well as the sun protection. The only thing I wasn't in love with was the scent.
Michelle M.
Riverside , CA
Product is cute and simple that's what I like the most a mother of 2 boys I need a quick combination to work with.pros it's easy and cons I don't have any.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Great tinted moisturizer for when you don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup! Plus it has SPF in it too!
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
I've seen this product in various stores. Does the skinny girl product leave your skin oily?
Kayla G.
Madisonville, TN
I would love to try this. What's everyone's opinion on this stuff?
Tara N.
First off.. I had no idea they made beauty products. Apparently I live under a rock. Where do I buy this? I'd LOVE to try it!