BY SKINNYGIRL

Body Solutions By Bethenny Frankel. Features: Smoothing & Firming Body Wash Tighten and tone the Skinnygirl way.  Lather up for smoother, firmer skin without stepping foot out of the bathroom.  This nourishing formula includes caffeine to improve circulation and cucumber extract to smooth out skin.  Key ingredients:  Cucumber extract, witch hazel, cranberry extract, caffeine. Body Shimmer Get a. see more...

Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Skinny girl is one of my favorite brands. The drinks, the snacks, pretty much everything. I use it almost daily. This product was gentle and worked for me. I would definitely buy it again and have been looking at other sellers to do so.
Carissa B.
Madison, FL
The skinny girl products are amazing. Affordable and gentile on the body. Makes every one feel like a million dollars. The effects are long lasting and a great buy.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Just like the Vodka skinny girl proves that it makes a great face wash. This is awesome product. I would recommend it to everyone
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
I love love love love this product!!! It's definitely a must have!! I recommend it to everyone!
Ariella H.
Mandeville , LA
Never even know they sold this. I only knew about them with alcohol! Must find this!!!!
asmaajalani A.
Sousse
Skinnygirl Face and Body Face Solutions Kit  I don't know about it a lot really but am skinny lol i think i will buy it also i like this kind of productsi think it is pros 😍 by the way if it match with my skin it would have a good value to me ^^ i think as i said  i will recommend for it  👍💕
Amy F.
St, NL
This is a great product.  This is just what I was looking for.   I have bought this item a couple of times, it is a good item to get, I was happy with it. It is better from the others, because the brand is great. Overall, with this item, I am very satisfied