BY SKINNYGIRL

Lip Care By Bethenny Frankel With Vanilla & Lavender Give those tired lips a breather with Skinnygirl Calming Lip Shine.  The relaxing blend of vanilla and lavender works to soothe lips while providing a sexy shine. see more...

• Has any one used this? where do you find it?3 Answers
  • What the hell? This is a perfect example of bad marketing. My fri...2 Answers
  • Would love to know if anyone has actually tried this product?1 Answers
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR
Just the perfect amount of shine to make you look super good and amazing, I'm n love with the tone and amount of commit it leaves your lips with.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
I've tried this a few times and it does have a stickyness to it but I don't really mind that because it does give a nice shine to your lips.
Michelle D.
Jefferson, LA
I love this!!!! At first I thought it was going to be like all the others but it's not. I would definitely keep this in my makeup routine
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I found this was very stick and gritty not sure if it was suppose to be like that but I just didn't like it at all I would not buy again
Gabby C.
This lip gloss is so good and smooth on your lips. It leaves a glossy and shiny finish it is so good and it is useful for everyday use!
adriana T.
Hebbronville, TX
I hate glosses but I absolutely love this gloss. Its not sticky or annoying on my lips like most are. You should give it a try
suehayliz o.
I didn't like it due to the stikeyness...i wouldn't buy it again only because i do not like stickey lip glosses/lipsticks .
Esmeralda G.
Lockport, IL
Please send one to see how it works I have hear is really good will like to try it to see how it works and see
Jennifer  C.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Love this Lip Shine! Looks great, easy application and lasts! This is a must have staple in your makeup bag!
Ivette E.
I would love to try one of these everyone loves them I have never seen them but would definitely buy one
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Has any one used this? where do you find it?
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Where can I find this Skinnygirl Face and Body Energizing Lip Shine? I really want to try it.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
What the hell? This is a perfect example of bad marketing. My friend has this and said it tasted REALLY bad, like orange juice and toothpaste bad. Peppermint and what is the other flavor supposed to be?
Olivia L.
Does it have a smell to it?
Vada M.
Maynardville, TN
Does this make your lips greasy