BY SKINNYGIRL

Give Your Tired Legs a Lift with This Revitalizing Leg Cream that Energizes and Hydrates With Shea Butter & Cranberry Extract. Key ingredients: Shea butter - Used for its healing effects on dry skin & stretch marks. Sweet almond oil - Relieves itchiness, soreness, dryness & irritation. Cranberry extract - Helps restore radiance to all skin types. Cocoa seed butter - A rich emollient which is great for nourishing very dry & dehydrated skin. Mango seed butter - An emollient that helps & regenerates the skin Re. see more...

Kristina H.
Wardensville
Left my body and feet feeling amazing! It's cooling affect is really helpful and nice after being on your feet all day at work! I wish you got a little more product for the price point, but I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Hannah B.
Loudonville , OH
It's ok. Decent scent but nothing I was absolutely in LOVE with. This brand has continuously let me down and I feel that a lot of their products including this one don't do what it claims to. I don't write many bad reviews but I'd steer clear of SKINNYGIRL.
Carly F.
Ravenna, OH
Works!!! Expensive - but worth every penny . Has a good scent and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I love the way my skin looks after application
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Got this a few years ago An loved it it was pricy for me to continue to purchase it it wasn't as long lasting as I wanted but over all it did it's job
Alyssa G.
Crossville , TN
Love to put this on my legs after a shower to leave a velvety soft touch on my skin. I would love to use it over and over again!
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
I love this. It makes me feel beautiful. I suggest getting some yourself if you want the young and beautiful energized look
Eliza S.
Melhora significativa na circulaçao  aplicada alivio das dores e diminui o inchaço promete cheiro razoavel  .