Skinnygirl Face and Body Detox Body Mask

by Skinnygirl

Body Solutions By Bethenny Frankel Firming Detox with Cucumber & Lemon Fruit Your skin is an essential detox organ.  Help keep it pure with a cleansing detox regimen that is quick and easy.  Bentonite removes toxins, while white clay smooths out skin. Key Ingredients: Cucumber Extract. Lemon Extract. Kaolin.

Pros and cons of this product?
Has anyone used this? Did this help soften your skin or get rid of dead skin?
Would love to try but I need some opinions on it first! how did it work for your skin?
Start your review of Skinnygirl Face and Body Detox Body Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Brandi D.
Osseo, WI
It does nothing! It doesn't firm your skin.. it doesn't detoxify your skin! The only thing it does is smell great!
Karina A.
I bought this at my local target and I love it! There are some quite difficult things along with it though. 1st, the product doesn't come out easily. I literally had to place it down on the counter and press against it with my hand and then a little squirm came out. 2nd, I don't know if it only did this to me or not but whenever I applied it the first time it really burned. I thought it was burning my skin but it settled after a while. With the second wash it was easier to handle although the minty freshness still hits you. 3rd, it doesn't have the loveliest of smells. At first it smells like the Ahava dead sea mask then it takes a minty smell. After you apply it and let it set it dries to a clear coat(if you applied a thin layer) if not then there will be green allover your face. Not that you are doing it wrong, it's just up to you how much you use. So far,I can say, with two weeks using this, that my face feels a lot more smooth and alive. I think I will repurchase this.
clorissa G.
Not a fan of this one I tried it a few times to give it a chance I actually found that I noticed no change in my skin and it left me really red around my nose for hours after using.
Hope B.
N Chesterfld, VA
I'm obsessed with "Skinny Girl" products. This detox works wonders and leaves my skin feeling light and lovely.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
This is a great product, it made me feel really refreshed after I removed the mask, nd I could clearly see a good difference on my face.
Jordan R.
Moses Lake, WA
This product is great felt like it really detoxes my face. Very firming like the name of the product. Smells delicious. Like cucumbers and lemon.
Heather G.
Sanford, FL
Love all SkinnyGirl products and this mask glides on and leaves your skin feeling amazing!
Karen D.
Moxee , WA
It is an ok product but i thought it had a weird smell. Works pretty well.
It is an ok product but i thought it had a weird smell. Works pretty well.
Gladys A.
San pablo, CA
His is what it does Tighten and tone the Skinnygirl way. Smooth on for silky, firm skin without stepping foot out of the bathroom. This antioxidant-rich formula uses shea butter to tone and moisturize. Coconut oil delivers calcium, magnesium, and iron to skin. For best results, combine with Skinnygirl Smoothing & Firming Body Wash.Key Ingredients:Coconut oil Cucumber Extract Cranberry Extract Caffeine
Samantha M.
Hanover, PA
I did like this as a mask and I liked the product itself. After I applied it and left my skin feeling tingly (I don't necessarily think I felt firmer) and it smelled great. However, good luck even getting product out. You have to squeeze so hard just to get a little out, and it's just super messy. A pump could easily have been better. However a great product itself!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...