Skinnygirl Face and Body Detox Body Mask

by Skinnygirl

Body Solutions By Bethenny Frankel Firming Detox with Cucumber & Lemon Fruit Your skin is an essential detox organ.  Help keep it pure with a cleansing detox regimen that is quick and easy.  Bentonite removes toxins, while white clay smooths out skin. Key Ingredients: Cucumber Extract. Lemon Extract. Kaolin.

Pros and cons of this product?
Has anyone used this? Did this help soften your skin or get rid of dead skin?
Would love to try but I need some opinions on it first! how did it work for your skin?
Start your review of Skinnygirl Face and Body Detox Body Mask!
How would you rate this product?
I bought this at my local target and I love it! There are some quite difficult things along with it though. 1st, the product doesn't come out easily. I literally had to place it down on the counter and press against it with my hand and then a little squirm came out. 2nd, I don't know if it only did this to me or not but whenever I applied it the first time it really burned. I thought it was burning my skin but it settled after a while. With the second wash it was easier to handle although the minty freshness still hits you. 3rd, it doesn't have the loveliest of smells. At first it smells like the Ahava dead sea mask then it takes a minty smell. After you apply it and let it set it dries to a clear coat(if you applied a thin layer) if not then there will be green allover your face. Not that you are doing it wrong, it's just up to you how much you use. So far,I can say, with two weeks using this, that my face feels a lot more smooth and alive. I think I will repurchase this.
Mesa, AZ
I really, really wanted to like this mask. I just couldn't. The first issue I had was getting it out of the tube. I had to squeeze it out into a little plastic cup just to be able to have enough to use. I finally got it on my face and was struck with this intense tingle/burning sensation. I had to double check to see if there was mint/menthol in it because of the way it felt. I finally had enough and had to take some allergy medication and get it off my face asap because it felt like I was having an allergic reaction. Nope! It was just the product itself. I will definitely be more careful of things like this in the future.
West Babylon, NY
I expected a lot more from this lotion. The lotion itself smells great and creates this cool tingly sensation when you put it on, which i thought was cool. Getting the lotion out, however, was extremely hard. You have to squeeze the bottle with all of your strength to get the tiniest bit of lotion out. I also don't feel as if my skin was any firmer after using this skinnygirl lotion. I have some other skinnygirl products and i love them! This lotion, however, was a bit disappointing.
SAN pablo, Ca
His is what it does Tighten and tone the Skinnygirl way. Smooth on for silky, firm skin without stepping foot out of the bathroom. This antioxidant-rich formula uses shea butter to tone and moisturize. Coconut oil delivers calcium, magnesium, and iron to skin. For best results, combine with Skinnygirl Smoothing & Firming Body Wash.Key Ingredients:Coconut oil Cucumber Extract Cranberry Extract Caffeine
Hanover, PA
I did like this as a mask and I liked the product itself. After I applied it and left my skin feeling tingly (I don't necessarily think I felt firmer) and it smelled great. However, good luck even getting product out. You have to squeeze so hard just to get a little out, and it's just super messy. A pump could easily have been better. However a great product itself!
Bloomington, IN
I picked this up because it was on clearance. This body mask leaves you with a tingly feeling as you apply it, which can be a good or a bad thing depending on what you like. The packaging is kind of difficult to deal with, and getting the product out is hard! It does make your skin feel nice afterwards though.
Hapeville, GA
The "C" I'm giving this is for the product at the typical price of $10+ if you were to get it as many others have for around $5 I'd give it a solid B+. It is quite cooling & felt nice both on and after but I'm not sure after using the entire bottle that my skin was any more firm.
Takoma Park, MD
I actually really like this product. although packaging isn't great the product itself leaves your skin feeling really clean. I have oily skin and I felt like the mask left my skin feeling really clean and soft and moisturized without any leftover film I feel like you get with some masks. If your skin is super sensitive it may not be for you because it does have a very cold tingling sensation but I really like it.
Pittsburgh , PA
I am absolutely obsessed with this. It works like a wonder to calm acne and keep your skin plump. I also love the tingle it leaves on your face while it's on. I highly suggest it to everyone I know and it's a staple in my cabinet.
Campobello, SC
My sister bought this for me a while back and it was great. The product works beautifully. The only problem was that sometimes the product was too thick to get out of the tube and it took forever to get it out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...