BY SKINNYGIRL

Enhanced water skinny girl see more...

• I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in ...1 Answers
  • I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in ...1 Answers
Amber J.
Wendell, NC
Trouble getting your water in for the day? Have no fear! Skinnygirl Enhanced Water has you covered. I personally cannot stand tap water or basic waters but this water is affordable and makes it easy to drink water throughout the day. I would highly recommend this product.
Jodi S.
Sumter, SC
These little skinny girl flavored waters đź’¦
Are so tasty and convenient. The packaging is small and easy to throw in a purse when I’m out and don’t want plain water I can just grab and squeeze. It helps me get more water intake each day to add a little flavor.
Christy A.
St Petersburg, FL
Love love love anything apple and this did not disappoint. It hit me right in the fall feels. I love that it's small enough for me to keep at my desk at work to use throughout the day. If you like apple flavored stuff you need to try this!
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
Nobody likes the taste of plain water, well now you can spice up your drink with skinny girl flavor with any of that added fat or calories you get from soda and juices! I have already gotten my coworkers hooked just like me.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
These are great to keep in a gym bag/ backpack to help drink more water! They make it so much more enjoyable and help when trying to cut down on calories but still crave something sweet. I would buy this again
Leah F.
Richfield, MN
I love these! If you're looking for something to spicy up your water. Look no further. These are so good low cal delicious. This was the first time I purchased these and will absolutely be back for more!!!
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
Let me start off by saying that I don't like drinking water. Now that I've found Skinny Girl water enhancer I drink more water than before. It's easy to carry and easy to use. 5 calories have never tasted so good. Bye Bye soda Hello Skinny Girl!
Kathryn B.
I really enjoy this brand and was surprised to see that they made other products than the wines and such. I have two flavored of this including the white cherry. I enjoy them. They don't leave a weird after taste. Simple to use And no aspartame.
Savannah W.
Lafayette, IN
It tastes very good. Helps me get my daily water in without it being a burden. Very devious sweeter Apple taste. Not too over powering. Which is nice!
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
I loved this when I first tried it. Mixed really well. But after awhile it got gross tasting. Maybe I let it sit too long idk. Paid $3-$4 at Wal-Mart
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?
LAUREN H.