BY SKINNYGIRL

Enhanced water skinny girl see more...

• I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in ...1 Answers
Hope O.
Loved the pop of flavor this gave the water. I thought the packaging was lovely and it seemed to be good value! It was easily accessible. I have not repurchases this item but I would recommend it to others. Thanks!
Raimi L.
6508 shaftsbury dr knoxville tn
Really good but gave me headaches. Tasted good though. Others gave me headaches as well so maybe it’s the açaí berry. And love the packaging. I was a first time consumer. Not something I’d buy again.
Alyssa P.
Tastes great! I mix it in my water to give me something to drink with some flavor when I'm tired of plain water. It definitely meets my expectations and is a great value. Will continue to buy and recommend
Caitlin h.
modesto
It's good not too bad. Not too sweet but it too bland. It was okay think it would be good in other flavors not just that one. Watermelon might be good or strawberry.
Abigail P.
Skinnygirl Water Enhancers are delicious!! I love them!! Every one I have tried I have loved.
Kayla J.
Greensburg
I love all skinnygirl products including these flavored waters. A great way to get flavor without the calories and be mindful of any diet that you may be on
Renee R.
Chapin
Love the flavored water mixes.....they are small and fit in my small purse. Great for traveling when you don’t want to carry around a large bottle
Lakan G.
Dry Ridge, KY
Really yummy. I received this in a shower gift and I used it daily. I loved the taste, but it is more expensive than other brands.
Kayla E.
Kentucky
I my self can only drink so much regular water so I needed a fruity taste to put in my drink....this water Flavor is wonderful
Abigail S.
I loved how this improved the taste of my water and how low it is in calories and sugar. I don't feel as guilty drinking it.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?