Skinnygirl Daily Skinnygirl Cleanse & Restore Green Lemonade 30-Pack with Shaker Bottle

BY SKINNYGIRL

Cynthia G.
Riverside, CA
The only skinny girl product I have tried. I honestly am not sure how I feel about this product.
Arfah S.
Great product! The tea is very refreshing and has a pleasant taste. I take these with just a little bit of honey.
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have not got a chance to try this product but I have heard so great things will be trying very soon
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this product any good?
Allison K.
North Tonawanda, NY
How well do these taste?
Stacy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this work? How is the flavor and is their different flavors to choose from?
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Has anyone seen results from this product I'd like to try it out but need some Input
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm curious as to how this tastes? There are not very many "healthy" drinks or teas that taste absolutely amazing. I would be willing to try if someone convinced me it tasted okay.