Skinnygirl Daily Skinnygirl Cleanse & Restore Green Lemonade 30-Pack with Shaker Bottle

BY SKINNYGIRL

Elyce N.
mesa
Super good and super good for you! I love the effect this product gives on me! All you have to do is mix the drink & wait for it to work. If you need a cleanse in your body this is something I'd recommend!
Kadesha M.
Bronx, NY
To be honest this taste great I just got it yesterday this has already started making my stomach feel ugh but its support to do that cause that's how it cleans your stomach I like this product
Dorothy H.
Westbrook, CT
I have tried other Skinny Girl products and have been pleasantly surprised. This one is right on task. It's pretty good and I am a happy girl to be trying Skinny Girl ;)
Nikki C.
Wayland, NY
I love Bethany frankle and her products this is a great tasting drink taste like tea and lemonade mixed. Super refreshing helps keep my stomach bloat down!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Really like these products and I am always looking out for when they are on sale. Great when you are trying to maintain or lose weight.
Monelle G.
Sunnyside, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It Tasted Amazing I Really Liked It But With The Girl I Thought It Would Taste Like A Weight Loose Think But This Was Good
Esmeralda G.
Lockport, IL
How it work and how does it work will like ans example to try it out will like to try it soon please send me an example
Mandi D.
I love this! I would use it again! I didn't like tea but tried this one and love that it comes with shaker
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how i feel after and the taste of it is pretty yummy for the amount of calories in this product.
Madison B.
I love all the skinny girl products :) I can't wait to get more of this next time I'm at the store
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this product any good?
Allison K.
North Tonawanda, NY
How well do these taste?
Stacy R.
How well does this work? How is the flavor and is their different flavors to choose from?
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Has anyone seen results from this product I'd like to try it out but need some Input
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm curious as to how this tastes? There are not very many "healthy" drinks or teas that taste absolutely amazing. I would be willing to try if someone convinced me it tasted okay.