Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#134 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
I got a complimentary bar in my IDOVOXBOX and it tastes amazing. I am always looking for a great tasting on the go bar with the right amount of calories and protein and this bar has all I want. i got the Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut... Did I mention it is delicious!!... Definitely my favorite bar thus far!
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
I got the lemon bar in my idovoxbox and although I'm not a huge lemon fan I must say it was, ok. Had I gotten one of the chocolate variety it would of probably been a 5 star. It was filling, no chalky after taste and over all quite pleasant. One other downside is they are a little on the pricey side. I will be purchasing in the near future.
cailin t.
cailin t.
I am glad I finally found a healthy snack that's relatively low in calories that can keep me full through the afternoon. I don't buy these regularly or in bulk but as an occassional snack these work pretty well.
kayla u.
kayla u.
Nov. 6, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
Skinny girl products are amazing taste and a good alternative for the extra fatty snacks out there
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Saint Cloud, FL
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
I tried the skinny girl ice cream bars and I loved it! So I decided to try these and I was not disappointed. It's a healthy alternative, I rather eat these then junk food all the time. If you haven't tried and of the products I recommend you try at least one of their products. You won't be let down!
Carly V.
Carly V.
Nov. 3, 2016, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
I love all skinny girl products. When I tried the granola bar, I ended up buying a lot of them. They aren't too filling and I can eat them at least once a day. All of their products are good but I was surprised with how good this product was.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
I received the lemon flavored bar in my IDoVoxBox and it was delicious! It wasn't to sweet like other bars I've tried. It made a good mid day snack BUT it is high in saturated fats!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
These snack bars are SO scrumptious! The lemon flavored bars are my absolute favorite. While I do not agree with the skinnycentric // fatphobic brand name, these are a delicious and healthy light snack in general. I love snacking on these at any time of the day, or adding them in as a side in a meal to bump up my nutrition! These are rich with essential vitamins and minerals, while compacted into a tasty snack that feels like a treat, but is actually healthy! Overall, these bars are definitely at the top of my list for favorite products.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
I tried the lemon bar which was fantastic! Creamy, rich and had the right amount of lemon. Thank you Influenster for sending me this great bar to try!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I tried the Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars for the first time when I received a Skinnygirl Daily Dark Chocolate Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in my Refresh VoxBox. I'm kind of picky when it comes to nutrition/snack bars, but was happily surprised by this bar. It tastes pretty good - not as good as a candy bar, but good compared to other similar types of bars. It also satisfied my love and craving for chocolate, satisfies hunger, and are a convenient on-the-go snack. They are kind of expensive, but are made with quality ingredients so the price is probably appropriate.

While it tasted good overall I haven't purchase any of these since receiving the complimentary bar. I would consider them as an option if I was looking for a nutrition bar though, but would probably choose one that better suited my taste preferences such as the Skinny Girl Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Tasty Nutrition Bar, Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut, Lemon Swirl Tasty Nutrition Bar, or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar.
If you are considering trying Skinny Girl bars or like nutrition bars, I recommend giving them a try.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?