BY SKINNYGIRL

Danielle D.
Blacksburg
Foodie Expert
Great on the go snacks. Delicious flavor' my kids even love them. If we run out, i have to go get more or the family isn't satisfied. This is definitely our regular snack!
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack for long work days or post workout treat. I like them better than most other snack bars. I was pleasantly surprised, they far surpassed my expectations. I’d totally recommend these!
Valerie H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love thee skinny girl on the go bars! They flavored are so delicious and they really hit the spot when your craving something sweet. They are nice to carry in my purse so when I get hungry in between meals I can just grab one of these!
Nicole S.
Foodie Expert
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Foodie Expert
These bars are so delicious and I love taking these with me when I am on the go. They are very tasty and I definitely recommend these. They are low in calories.
Charity M.
So good.  But so small :(   I understand for calories sake it needs to be small.  But this just makes me want to eat more.  A bit more pricey than I like as well.
Josenny Z.
Santo domingo
Para una dieta buen saludable con su exquisito sabor podemos una vez al mes comer uno de estos y sentirnos sastifechos no ahí que consumir muchos para sentirnos bien como otros este nos hace sentir bien con tan solo uno.
Anna A.
Louisa, KY
They taste good, and are a good snack for when you are on the go or don't have time for a meal. I always have some in my pantry.
kayla u.
Skinny girl products are amazing taste and a good alternative for the extra fatty snacks out there
Taylor W.
Rock Springs, WY
I found these on clearance and decided to give the lemon ones a try. They were just sweet enough, and helped keep me going at work until lunch.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?