Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#127 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH
While these tout the fact that they're "only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs!" They fail to mention the major misstep that comes with having 25% of your daily saturated fat in ONE granola bar!! I received the Coco-Nut flavor in my SweetHeart VoxBox so maybe it's less for other flavors, but because of this extremely high unhealthy fat content I won't be trying this granola bar. If you're looking for a quick on the go snack for a health lifestyle, which is what these granola bars are trying to promote, grab a piece of fruit, or some baby carrots, and a handful of nuts, just as easy, and much healtheir.
Olympia S.
Olympia S.
This is a great on the go snack to have in your cooler for your beach bag. This want weigh you down or feel super heavy. It's a good trick the kid's snack instead of a lot of junk food. This is a great substitute for them.
Saray M.
Saray M.
I got this complimentary from Influenster, and love it. I got the oatmeanl flavor its yummy and has fiber, and vitamins
Carly V.
Carly V.
Nov. 3, 2016, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
I love all skinny girl products. When I tried the granola bar, I ended up buying a lot of them. They aren't too filling and I can eat them at least once a day. All of their products are good but I was surprised with how good this product was.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
These are very yummy and satisfying! very reasonably priced as well as healthy. I found them at Walmart
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Whitehouse, Tx
I tried those bars and have to say they taste decent. I am usually not a fan of the "to go" bars because most of them taste very processed. These bars were a great way to get an extra snack in while on the go while still enjoying the "skinny" taste.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Rock Springs, WY
Nov. 5, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
I found these on clearance and decided to give the lemon ones a try. They were just sweet enough, and helped keep me going at work until lunch.
Vickie M.
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
I absolutely love the taste of the Coco Nut bar! I mean the texture is a little grainy, but I feel like it does a good job of filling me up. I didn't like the fact that only 5 come in a box though, makes it seem almost like a rip off.

Deborah O.
Deborah O.
Waycross, GA
I found all this brand last year and love it! I use this snack and most of the others....and when my children are home they love them also.
Superlove 4.
Superlove 4.
Me encantan las barras pero me gustaria saber si habra productos de esta marca con menos calorias? ya que 180 se me hace mucho todavia. por ejemplo las barras de fiber now tienen solo 90 calorias.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?