Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#134 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Found these to be a little weird. Better than some nutrition bars, but still not great. Like so many products I personally find these to be not great nutrition wise and as a whole think the Skinny Girl line is too focused on calories and not nutrition. So many ingredients that I have no idea what they are.

I found these bars (Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate) to have a super-weird texture, the chocolate was a waxy, fake-chocolate coating, they were overall way too sweet and had a bad aftertaste. I needed some black coffee after to get the taste out of my mouth. I'd far rather have a small cup of oatmeal and drop a few dark chocolate chips and sliced banana on top for a better balanced snack or meal.

For comparison (and I have no relationship to the company) when I reach for a bar for a quick snack "Kind" bars are my choice. I can pronounce all the ingredients, sugars are usually 5g are below and there are usually around 200 calories and 10 grams of fat - enough to keep me sated until the next meal.

I also am not wild about the bar being stamped "Distributed by Skinnygirl ...Denver CO" but where are you actually manufactured?

Sorry - not for me. Too much mystery food and not nearly good enough to take the risk that comes with eating it!

I received this product sample in my #RefreshVoxBox
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Filled with a whole bunch of who knows what. Stick to the basics, not 3 different types of chemical gums. 160 calories for a thin bar is way too much. Most competing bars have only 90-120. No thanks. Will not buy.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Beachwood, NJ
I got the Blueberry crisp with Greek yogurt in a VoxBox and I was very unsatisfied. I had high hopes for the product at first but the taste was awful. It literally tasted and smelled like dirt. I have had granola bars that were so much better from other companies with the same calorie count and they were a lot cheaper.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Provo, Ut
I received a tester of the coco-nut flavor skinny girl and I was not impressed. It immediately smelled like an air fresher and i still tried it and still not happy. It tasted awful and taster just like it smelled like an airfresher
Virgen A.
Virgen A.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't really like this snack , to me it smelled really weird , left a bad aftertaste .
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Raleigh, NC
These should not be considered healthy. They are full of sugar and unnatural ingredients.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Collinsville, IL
Nobody in my house could eat the coconut bar sent to me in my Voxbox because we're all highly allergic to coconut. I wish someone could have actually tried it instead of looking at the ingredients and having to dump it straight into the trash.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Evansville, IN
Did not taste good at all I had the blueberry one in my Sweetheart Vox Box WAY too much saturated fat and other brands of chewy granola bars are much healthy/BETTER TASTING and cheaper then this one
Ryann P.
Ryann P.
Long beach, Ca
Misleading to the fullest. They have so much fat in them read them carefully!!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Tucson, AZ
I received the Skinny Girl Greek yogurt and blueberry crisp bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox. What it says on the front of the package is Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Crisp. Nothing about any peanuts. I take responsibility for not reading the ingredients ahead of time but two bites in, I realize I need to read it and second ingredient is peanuts! So I made myself regurgitate and quickly took benedryl and lots of water.
My message here is to make sure you read all of the labels first! Normally other companies with similar products that I have tried put it on the front to let consumers know.

The other thing is, the saturated fats are very high! But everyone else has already let you know about that one. ;)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?