BY SKINNYGIRL

Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Found these to be a little weird. Better than some nutrition bars, but still not great. Like so many products I personally find these to be not great nutrition wise and as a whole think the Skinny Girl line is too focused on calories and not nutrition. So many ingredients that I have no idea what they are.

I found these bars (Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate) to have a super-weird texture, the chocolate was a waxy, fake-chocolate coating, they were overall way too sweet and had a bad aftertaste. I needed some black coffee after to get the taste out of my mouth. I'd far rather have a small cup of oatmeal and drop a few dark chocolate chips and sliced banana on top for a better balanced snack or meal.

For comparison (and I have no relationship to the company) when I reach for a bar for a quick snack "Kind" bars are my choice. I can pronounce all the ingredients, sugars are usually 5g are below and there are usually around 200 calories and 10 grams of fat - enough to keep me sated until the next meal.

I also am not wild about the bar being stamped "Distributed by Skinnygirl ...Denver CO" but where are you actually manufactured?

Sorry - not for me. Too much mystery food and not nearly good enough to take the risk that comes with eating it!

I received this product sample in my #RefreshVoxBox
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Filled with a whole bunch of who knows what. Stick to the basics, not 3 different types of chemical gums. 160 calories for a thin bar is way too much. Most competing bars have only 90-120. No thanks. Will not buy.
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Raleigh, NC
These should not be considered healthy. They are full of sugar and unnatural ingredients.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Denton, TX
I received one of these in the last VoxBox I got. It was sooooooooooo nasty. It tastes like chemicals and fake protein. If you want to stay skinny, this is probably what you want to eat because it is so gross. Also, their facebook page is borderline offensive most of the time. Definitely not a fan.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Not worth it at all. Don't waste your time or money
Emily T.
Emily T.
Pleasant Hill, LA
I received the coconut flavor and I was extremely less than impressed! Not only is this specific bar HIGH in saturated fats, it tastes like you got sun screen in your mouth! I was completely turned off and will not purchase this any time soon. Stick with SOYJOY!
kaitlyn z.
kaitlyn z.
Waukegan, IL
This isn't that healthy, doesn't taste great and it is $2 for just one bar!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Evansville, IN
Did not taste good at all I had the blueberry one in my Sweetheart Vox Box WAY too much saturated fat and other brands of chewy granola bars are much healthy/BETTER TASTING and cheaper then this one
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't buy anything that offers its own calorie and portion control. For one of these bars, you could make yourself an entire baggie of strawberries. It's not worth the money.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Tucson, AZ
I received the Skinny Girl Greek yogurt and blueberry crisp bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox. What it says on the front of the package is Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Crisp. Nothing about any peanuts. I take responsibility for not reading the ingredients ahead of time but two bites in, I realize I need to read it and second ingredient is peanuts! So I made myself regurgitate and quickly took benedryl and lots of water.
My message here is to make sure you read all of the labels first! Normally other companies with similar products that I have tried put it on the front to let consumers know.

The other thing is, the saturated fats are very high! But everyone else has already let you know about that one. ;)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?