Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 486 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I didn't really like this snack , to me it smelled really weird , left a bad aftertaste .
Filled with a whole bunch of who knows what. Stick to the basics, not 3 different types of chemical gums. 160 calories for a thin bar is way too much. Most competing bars have only 90-120. No thanks. Will not buy.
These should not be considered healthy. They are full of sugar and unnatural ingredients.
Not worth it at all. Don't waste your time or money
This isn't that healthy, doesn't taste great and it is $2 for just one bar!
Misleading to the fullest. They have so much fat in them read them carefully!!
Although these bars are extremely healthy the flavor is just nasty i got the blueberry one and i totally hate it
I received one of these in the last VoxBox I got. It was sooooooooooo nasty. It tastes like chemicals and fake protein. If you want to stay skinny, this is probably what you want to eat because it is so gross. Also, their facebook page is borderline offensive most of the time. Definitely not a fan.
I received the coconut flavor and I was extremely less than impressed! Not only is this specific bar HIGH in saturated fats, it tastes like you got sun screen in your mouth! I was completely turned off and will not purchase this any time soon. Stick with SOYJOY!
Did not taste good at all I had the blueberry one in my Sweetheart Vox Box WAY too much saturated fat and other brands of chewy granola bars are much healthy/BETTER TASTING and cheaper then this one
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos