BY SKINNYGIRL

Leah N.
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
These are a great snack for long work days or post workout treat. I like them better than most other snack bars. I was pleasantly surprised, they far surpassed my expectations. I’d totally recommend these!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love thee skinny girl on the go bars! They flavored are so delicious and they really hit the spot when your craving something sweet. They are nice to carry in my purse so when I get hungry in between meals I can just grab one of these!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
These bars are so delicious and I love taking these with me when I am on the go. They are very tasty and I definitely recommend these. They are low in calories.
Josenny Z.
Josenny Z.
Santo domingo
Para una dieta buen saludable con su exquisito sabor podemos una vez al mes comer uno de estos y sentirnos sastifechos no ahí que consumir muchos para sentirnos bien como otros este nos hace sentir bien con tan solo uno.
kayla u.
kayla u.
Skinny girl products are amazing taste and a good alternative for the extra fatty snacks out there
Olympia S.
Olympia S.
This is a great on the go snack to have in your cooler for your beach bag. This want weigh you down or feel super heavy. It's a good trick the kid's snack instead of a lot of junk food. This is a great substitute for them.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
These are very yummy and satisfying! very reasonably priced as well as healthy. I found them at Walmart
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
A huge fan of Skinngirl already, would definitely love to try these convenient on-the-go bars. This is right up my alley!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
These snack bars are SO scrumptious! The lemon flavored bars are my absolute favorite. While I do not agree with the skinnycentric // fatphobic brand name, these are a delicious and healthy light snack in general. I love snacking on these at any time of the day, or adding them in as a side in a meal to bump up my nutrition! These are rich with essential vitamins and minerals, while compacted into a tasty snack that feels like a treat, but is actually healthy! Overall, these bars are definitely at the top of my list for favorite products.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I recently tried the chocolate chip cookie dough bar when I received it in my IdoVoxBox and i was really surprised at how filling it was. It was a nice snack to have especially because I love sweets and this helped curb my cravings. It filled me up and helped prevent me from going into the kitchen and eating something I shouldn't. I am interested in trying other bars and see how they taste.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?