The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 879 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
These are a great snack for long work days or post workout treat. I like them better than most other snack bars. I was pleasantly surprised, they far surpassed my expectations. I’d totally recommend these!
I absolutely love thee skinny girl on the go bars! They flavored are so delicious and they really hit the spot when your craving something sweet. They are nice to carry in my purse so when I get hungry in between meals I can just grab one of these!
These bars are so delicious and I love taking these with me when I am on the go. They are very tasty and I definitely recommend these. They are low in calories.
Para una dieta buen saludable con su exquisito sabor podemos una vez al mes comer uno de estos y sentirnos sastifechos no ahí que consumir muchos para sentirnos bien como otros este nos hace sentir bien con tan solo uno.
Skinny girl products are amazing taste and a good alternative for the extra fatty snacks out there
This is a great on the go snack to have in your cooler for your beach bag. This want weigh you down or feel super heavy. It's a good trick the kid's snack instead of a lot of junk food. This is a great substitute for them.
These are very yummy and satisfying! very reasonably priced as well as healthy. I found them at Walmart
A huge fan of Skinngirl already, would definitely love to try these convenient on-the-go bars. This is right up my alley!
These snack bars are SO scrumptious! The lemon flavored bars are my absolute favorite. While I do not agree with the skinnycentric // fatphobic brand name, these are a delicious and healthy light snack in general. I love snacking on these at any time of the day, or adding them in as a side in a meal to bump up my nutrition! These are rich with essential vitamins and minerals, while compacted into a tasty snack that feels like a treat, but is actually healthy! Overall, these bars are definitely at the top of my list for favorite products.
I recently tried the chocolate chip cookie dough bar when I received it in my IdoVoxBox and i was really surprised at how filling it was. It was a nice snack to have especially because I love sweets and this helped curb my cravings. It filled me up and helped prevent me from going into the kitchen and eating something I shouldn't. I am interested in trying other bars and see how they taste.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos