Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#134 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Houston, Tx
For my Sweetheart VoxBox i was able to try the bars and they are amazing. i mean for 180 calories it tasted sweet and it filled your stomach. This is perfectly for the people who are on a diet and need that little bit of sugar or sweets.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Fort Belvoir, VA
The Skinnygirl daily bar in COCO-NUT is delicious and it smells just as good as it tastes. I am a vegetarian so I don't typically get as much protein in my diet as I need to, and this product has 8 grams of protein! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Renee R.
Renee R.
New Braunfels, TX
OMG, I love Skinnygirl products- especially Skinnygirl Margaritas! So I was super excited to see that Skinnygirl now has bars on the go. I always need bars on the go for work (it's all I have time for to eat). Only 180 calories!
Saniya N.
Saniya N.
I received a Skinnygirl On-the-Go Bar in my Influenster VoxBox! It was absolutely delicious.(combo of peanut butter and coconut)
Emily O.
Emily O.
Grand Forks, ND
I love Skinnygirl brand. Being a health nut, I love that these bars have more protein, fiber and less sugar and carbs! And only 180 calories! You can't beat that!
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Ventura, CA
I always am rushing places and never have time to grab a HEALTHY snack but after trying these this morning I already started placing orders online for more! Their delicious and only 180 calories! Mine was the Greek yogurt blueberry crisp , I can't wait to try the others .
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Escondido, CA
Got one in my Sweetheart Voxbox. Had a good flavor and was a nice size. However, there was nothing really special about this bar, and at around $10 for 5 I think I'll be sticking to my regular store brand bars.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
As soon as I opened my Sweetheart voxbox I ate one of these heavenly bars. I couldn't resist, and I love chocolate. These bars are so good! I went out and bought a box right after initially trying it. Kept me full throughout the day as well!
Kay B.
Kay B.
Westford, MA
I got one in my #refreshvoxbox and it was so good! It make me feel like I was indulging in a sweet candy bar, but really it was a healthy alternative with way fewer calories! I'd never tried any Skinny Girl product, but I definitely will now because of the great experience I had with this!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I got mine from TJ Maxx I was actually surprised at how good they taste. They do have a slight protein bar taste but I find them delicious and filling.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?