The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 879 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
This product is ok. the price isn't that great....ill go back to my regular granola bars.
I don't like the taste and I don't think that 180 calories is that low for a small bar
These were not that great and so small, their slogan should be "want to lose weight?eat this and ull never want to eat again. "
They don't taste horrible, but they're not the best. I got the Blueberry one in my Voxbox. They seem higher in carbs then they should for being so healthy. On the other hand the other flavors might be more appealing to me, as I am super finicky with blueberry.
Super yummy and perfect for that on the go snack.
Taste good, not great, but then again the bar I got had blueberries in it and I do not really favor blueberries much, but I am working on it. The combo of greek yogurt mixed with the blueberries was a perfect texture and the flavors mixed together good. I am all for on the go bars but lets face it, I am a broke college student and spending 10 dollars for 5 bars is just not in the cards for me anytime soon when there are other, cheaper, just as good, if not better options out there.
I received a Skinnygirl Dark Chocolate Multigrain Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in the Influenster Valentines Voxbox. The bar was incredibly hard and really dry. I didn't like anything about the bar except the dark chocolate. The hard and dry texture really ruined it for me, I couldn't even finish it.
Blueberry Crisp was a really good tasting flavor but not sure if I would choose this product over less caloric snacks
These bars taste much better than I thought they would; no cardboard texture here. Like how the bars sustain your energy for a long period of time as well.
This product isn't anything special. It is so expensive for such a little amount. I would not recommend it to anyone for a daily snack. Plus read the nutritional value it's not that great for your body!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos