The Best On-The-Go Breakfast Bars
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 872 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I don't like the taste and I don't think that 180 calories is that low for a small bar
These are so very convenient, I have them everywhere. Car, desk, cabinet. .and my secret drawer. :)
S got this and was really disappointed when i saw that it was coconut (i hate coconut!) but i decided to try it away and i loved the taste. there was peanut butter with it so the coconut taste was not as strong. really delicious
Super yummy and perfect for that on the go snack.
Taste good, not great, but then again the bar I got had blueberries in it and I do not really favor blueberries much, but I am working on it. The combo of greek yogurt mixed with the blueberries was a perfect texture and the flavors mixed together good. I am all for on the go bars but lets face it, I am a broke college student and spending 10 dollars for 5 bars is just not in the cards for me anytime soon when there are other, cheaper, just as good, if not better options out there.
I love skinny girl bars! I love anything coconut, but I am also in love with the thin heavenly bars. I can eat one and not feel guilt like eating a regular candy bar!
The bars on my opinion are super hard
I haven't found a skinny girl product that I don't enjoy!!
Love the coconuts. tastes so good
I received this product in my SweetHeart VoxBox. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan. I received the blueberry flavor, and to being with, I'm not really a fan of blueberry. The texture of the bar after chewing was also slightly strange. It's a good concept, but I wasn't sold on this product. The price is also a bit more than I'd be willing to pay, when there are comparable on-the-go bars for much cheaper.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos