BY SKINNYGIRL

Emma M.
New Almaden, CA
I did like this bar, but it wasn't really anything special. it was "tastier" than the normal chalky tasting protein bars, but it wasn't especially delicious or anything, and with a $10 price tag, i know i wouldn't be very likely to go and purchase these. i do recommend them to people just to try because they are good, but you can get a similar tasting product for a lot cheaper.
Shannon K.
Bath, PA
I like snack/granola bars as much as the next girl, but I didn't really care for these. I love coconut but in my Coconut and Peanut Butter bar I only really tasted the peanut butter. It was very thick and had me chewing for awhile so that wasn't my favorite. The peanut butter didn't taste like a very true out of the jar peanut butter taste either, it was kind of eh. In addition. these bars are way more expensive than I would choose to buy.
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
Skinny girl Daily on the go bars are very delicious , and who doesn't want to eat something that has the word skinny in it i know some of use are food conscious of what we eat. These bars are good for on the go no time for breakfast just take one of these bars ant u can eat it on the go or a snack. Overall these bars are amazing very affordable I sure am buying these bars .
Angela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't usually like snack bars like these but I was surprised at how tasty these were. They're almost like a candy bar. I had the blueberry yogurt bar in my VoxBox and I loved it. It can curb a sweet craving. The only issue that I have with this is the calorie count. I'm trying to lose weight and its a little high cal for my diet. Maybe once I get to the stage where I'm maintaining I can come back to these. They are a good option for sure.
Jessica G.
Athens, Ga
I received the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp version of these bars from Influenster. When I saw the flavor, I wasn't too sure, but they tatse GREAT! I love that they didn't send me a generic flavor because I'm over the chocolate granola bars that you always find. I also like that they have a lot of fiber. I just wish that they were a bit cheaper so I could buy more :)
Abby A.
Claymont, DE
I won't eat them because I am a health a fitness addict and I don't eat any soy products. These bars, unfortunately, contain soy protein. For people who don't care about eating soy, they are a good snack. I would not suggest them for part of a weight loss program. They are sweet and tasty enough to crush through dessert cravings without tons and tons of calories!
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
Got this product from Influenster in my SweetHeart VoxBox. This time the box had all products that I loved. I loved the tangy sweet taste of my bar. It tasted good and it helps with fighting off hunger for a few hours. I have had a few other bars but I don't really like any but this was great. Thanks Influenster for introducing this to me. It will be the first product I think about of getting when I have to get energy bars.
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
I received the greek yogurt and blueberry crisp flavored bar in my SweetHeart Voxbox and it was super delicious! Like other reviewers have said, you need to be aware of the nutritional label since these bars do contain a lot of saturated fat but they're definitely handy to have around for breakfast or when you need something to keep you going through a long day.
Alexandra W.
Nashville, TN
I received the blueberry greek yogurt flavor in my Sweetheart VoxBox and really enjoyed the taste. I stuck it in my purse right away and scarfed it down one day on my way to work.
The taste was okay, a little fake, but not too dry like some others. As far as the nutrition goes, nothing is perfect but I didn't feel horrible eating it. If someone handed one to me, I wouldn't turn it down I just probably won't buy them for myself.
Whitney S.
Brookhaven, GA
Skinnygirl On-The-Go bar, I really wanted to like you. I really did. I got this bar in my Vox Box (Greek Yogurt + Blueberry Crisp)-- but when I read the nutrition info, the first ingredient was Brown Rice Syrup. That's sugar. The "Greek Yogurt" was really just "Greek Yogurt flavored coating".

Don't get me wrong, it was totally delicious, but for 180 calories where the first ingredient is sugar, I may as well eat a candy bar. Also, for the first word in the product name to be "greek yogurt" I expected actual greek yogurt, not just something that tastes like greek yogurt.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?