BY SKINNYGIRL

Carly V.
I love all skinny girl products. When I tried the granola bar, I ended up buying a lot of them. They aren't too filling and I can eat them at least once a day. All of their products are good but I was surprised with how good this product was.
Alexis S.
Bettendorf , IA
I got the chocolate chip cookie dough one in my i do voxbox and i was ok i don't really like coffee and thats what i tastes like. But i give it 2 stars cus my kids liked it
Cristina C.
I got a complimentary bar in my IDOVOXBOX and it tastes amazing. I am always looking for a great tasting on the go bar with the right amount of calories and protein and this bar has all I want. i got the Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut... Did I mention it is delicious!!... Definitely my favorite bar thus far!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I got one of these to try for free in my VOXBOX. I did not like it. They taste chalky and are too big. The chocolate cookie one was too rich for me and had to throw half of it away. Don't waste your money. They don't taste good at all and there's no way they are "good" for you.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
Thanks to the Influenster Voxbox, I was given the opportunity to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar. I have to say, this is probably THE best protein bar I have ever tasted! Sure, I got it for free, but that doesn't influence my opinion!
Josenny Z.
Santo domingo
Para una dieta buen saludable con su exquisito sabor podemos una vez al mes comer uno de estos y sentirnos sastifechos no ahí que consumir muchos para sentirnos bien como otros este nos hace sentir bien con tan solo uno.
Autumn B.
Candler, NC
I'll admit that I didn't get to eat my whole Skinnygirl Daily Bar that I got from Influenster in my SweetHeart VoxBox. I took a couple bite and then sit it down for a few minutes. The next thing I know I find the empty wrapper and my daughters were nowhere to be found. Once I found the girls hiding in their room they said that they really liked the bar and like the chocolate. I did enjoy the bites that I did get to eat. I would of liked it to be a bit chewier but I was happy with the taste.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert
The Skinnygirl Daily On-The Go Bars have some great flavors. Unfortunately - they seem minature sized to me - which is actually why they are lower in calories than other bars. If you read the nutritional breakdown - not all that healthy. They are also quite expensive here in Canada. I recommend saving your money and grab fruit or veggies instead.
Iman n.
Milton, Ontario
LOVE.I don't need to be skinny but I still eat them cause they taste better and there healtheir. Any time I whip one out i also have to split it cause they all want to try.the price is fine but it's hard to find in stores, where i live that is.
Erica D.
I love these as a post workout snack after I do my intense cardio workouts. I usually have one with an apple and they satisfy my sweet tooth without being unhealthy. I love that they have a range of flavors.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?