Quick and Healthy Snacks For Your Kid's Lunchbox
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I found this product very yummy & satisfying. I prefer these over the Think Thin bars. Skinnygirl bars don't have a chalky taste and are sooooooo yum!
These are so delish....good flavors for less the calories...a little expensive but very good!
It was soft... chewy... moist.. and for the most part kept me from being hungry until i got home to make a more filling meal. i got the greek yogurt and blueberry one. i wasn't sure i would like the taste but it surprised me. it wasn't the best bar I've ever eaten in my life, but it was good for every so often.
Not great, not awful. However, it's definitely NOT worth the $2 per bar price tag. Also, the brand name is ridiculous.
Gotta say i love this the taste is great & for 180 calories you don't need anything else love them !!!
I'm not a big fan of those, it's ok!! Not the very best taste but will do when I'm hungry!!
One of the best nutritional bars I have ever tasted!
I received the flavor Coco-Nut in my VoxBox and I could not have been happier. It’s like Influenster knows my flavor obsessions. It was a perfect blend of coconut and peanut butter, I could taste both flavors equally which surprised me. Not too sweet, not bland whatsoever, and felt like I was eating healthy and treating myself to a dessert at the same time. I love that they are natural, kosher, and high in fiber. I don’t know if I would pay 10 bucks for a box of 5, but if they sell them individually then I could definitely see myself buying one or two for the road.
These bars are very good! I mean taste good. Watch out for the nutrition facts on the back!
They taste ok but don't do anything for me hunger wise.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos