Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#134 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
I received one of these in my Refresh Voxbox. It was delicious! I totally expected chocolate covered cardboard, but I was completely wrong. The chocolate pretzel flavor is very good.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Washington, DC
As a triathlete, I eat a lot of bars. Usually I eat clif bars but i received this in a vox box and tried it. I ate the coco-nut and it was delicious! Plus it's only 5 weight watchers points so it is a great option for before a workout or a midafternoon snack.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
Love these, they taste great but I think there are a lot more inexpensive alternatives to these.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
These bars are not only delicious, but they are perfectly portioned snacks with high protein and fiber, and low calories.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I received a sample of the blueberry bar in my vox box and i LOVED it. I ate it for breakfast this morning (and only that) and it held over my hunger for longer than a larger breakfast would! I couldn't believe it!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Brookhaven, GA
Skinnygirl On-The-Go bar, I really wanted to like you. I really did. I got this bar in my Vox Box (Greek Yogurt + Blueberry Crisp)-- but when I read the nutrition info, the first ingredient was Brown Rice Syrup. That's sugar. The "Greek Yogurt" was really just "Greek Yogurt flavored coating".

Don't get me wrong, it was totally delicious, but for 180 calories where the first ingredient is sugar, I may as well eat a candy bar. Also, for the first word in the product name to be "greek yogurt" I expected actual greek yogurt, not just something that tastes like greek yogurt.
Sunny T.
Sunny T.
Saint Paul, MN
These bars are full of delicious flavors and they smell very good. The texture and taste is wonderful!!
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
New Haven, IN
Super good for on the go- quick snacks! A bit rough to chew and can get hard, but otherwise tastes great! High in fiber and low calories- helps me feel full.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
These are great tasting. It makes it all the better that there aren't as many calories and you don't have to feel guilty for eating them.
Kay B.
Kay B.
Westford, MA
I got one in my #refreshvoxbox and it was so good! It make me feel like I was indulging in a sweet candy bar, but really it was a healthy alternative with way fewer calories! I'd never tried any Skinny Girl product, but I definitely will now because of the great experience I had with this!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?