Carolyn P.
Santa Monica, CA
I received the Coco-Nut bar from my Sweetheart VoxBox. On first glance I noticed it already holds 180 calories. Well, I don't usually eat energy bars and to see a 4" stick could have this much immediately turned me off. Worse, was seeing the high saturated fat content. But alas, I tried the bar. It was more peanut butter taste than coconut. Not too bad of taste as the peanut butter melts over my fingers while breaking apart the bar creating a mess.
After eating I was still a bit hungry, but waiting. Hours later I felt satisfied- neither hungry nor full. Overall, nice idea SkinnyGirl but you don't have me feeling Skinny eating your bar.
Erika N.
Norcross, GA
I wasn't totally in love with this product because it didn't have a great chocolate taste. i would think a fiber bar would have it's featured flavors be stronger to mask the fiber taste but the pretzel was non-existent and the chocolate wasn't really sweet. the texture was definitely fiber-y and chewy. almost tiring to eat. it was definitely filling though. it had a definite fiber taste but not as strong as other bars I've eaten. definitely would not be purchasing on my own.
Kay B.
Westford, MA
I got one in my #refreshvoxbox and it was so good! It make me feel like I was indulging in a sweet candy bar, but really it was a healthy alternative with way fewer calories! I'd never tried any Skinny Girl product, but I definitely will now because of the great experience I had with this!
Stacey J.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this in my VoxBox today, and decided to have this with my lunch. It was good, but nothing extraordinary in my opinion. I got the Coco-Nut with peanut butter and liked that it wasn't overpowering and so far it's not leaving a strong presence on my breath. I'm not sure I would go out and spend almost $10 on 5 bars, as it's pretty comparable to other bars on the market. But if I were to see it in a convenience store I would pick it up for lunch or a snack.
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
I received this product in my SweetHeart VoxBox. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan. I received the blueberry flavor, and to being with, I'm not really a fan of blueberry. The texture of the bar after chewing was also slightly strange. It's a good concept, but I wasn't sold on this product. The price is also a bit more than I'd be willing to pay, when there are comparable on-the-go bars for much cheaper.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I recently tried the chocolate chip cookie dough bar when I received it in my IdoVoxBox and i was really surprised at how filling it was. It was a nice snack to have especially because I love sweets and this helped curb my cravings. It filled me up and helped prevent me from going into the kitchen and eating something I shouldn't. I am interested in trying other bars and see how they taste.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious taste of these bars. Comparing them to other nutritional bars on the market, they don't have as much protein or fiber; however, they keep me full for quite a long time. I've used them to replace a meal on busy days or as a snack to get me through the afternoon. I like that you can easily break them into two servings. The banana chocolate chip flavor is also good, but I think this flavor is my favorite.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
The bars are cute, I'll give them that. And the flavors interesting. But they're just not great snacks/meal replacements/whatevers.

They're high in sugar and fat and small in size. There are better options if you're looking for a snack bar or a meal replacement bar.

+ the name is misleading. SkinnyGirl bars don't help you in maintaining weight or weight loss. They're not "healthy"
Emily I.
I am literally eating this right now while writing this review for you guys. Its so chewy and the flavor i great! Plus its only 180 calories SAY WHAT!? lol I love eating bars like this when I'm in a hurry , which is 99.9% of the time and these are very enjoyable. I have the coco-nut one with peanut butter and its yummy!! :) I am def going to get a box of these. Thanks Influenster
Angela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't usually like snack bars like these but I was surprised at how tasty these were. They're almost like a candy bar. I had the blueberry yogurt bar in my VoxBox and I loved it. It can curb a sweet craving. The only issue that I have with this is the calorie count. I'm trying to lose weight and its a little high cal for my diet. Maybe once I get to the stage where I'm maintaining I can come back to these. They are a good option for sure.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?