BY SKINNYGIRL

Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA
The bar I tried was greek yogurt blueberry crisp. I really enjoyed the flavor of this bar, and it held me over like any good snack should. I could see myself carrying these around in my purse just in case I need a snack. The ingredients in these bars aren't as healthy as other bars, and the calorie content isn't really THAT low which confuses me why they'd advertise it so much. I still enjoyed these and would love to try other flavors.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
180 calories is a LOT for a "low cal breakfast bar" I can't complain much because I'm pregnant and counting calories isn't really an issue right now. But before now I had a very specific cal count and this is still really high for a KOSHER bar. I received the Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Crisp and it was pretty tasty. Not something I would eat on a daily bases but something I would just grab if i were in a hurry and needed to eat
Brittany B.
I got the banana oatmeal dark chocoate bar and omg it is so good. I have gotten two other bars over the times from Influentster, and this is by far the best! I love the flavor and it is a good sized bar. Not too small, not too big. My only complaint is the price for a box. For a box of 6 it will run you $9.99. In my opinion, that is on the high end. I probably wil buy a box or two of these, but not very often because of the cost. I am still looking for them in stores, but have yet to find them.
Kristy M.
I received this product from Influenster's Sweetheart VoxBox.

Yummy! Only complaint? There was only one! I showed my mom my VoxBox and she wanted to try the bar too. I decided to be nice and split it with her. Sweet but not too sweet, peanutty but not overwhelming, and a hint of coconut. I'm not the biggest peanut butter fan, so I'd consider trying out the other flavors. The Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp sounds to die for!
Jennifer P.
Schenectady, NY
I'm not one to count calories, but isn't "Skinnygirl" focused on less calories? I have tried Special K bars that contained less calories and are just as good. I tried the greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor, which actually wasn't that bad considering the facts that I don't like blueberries or yogurt. I gave this product a B because I would eat it (the chocolate flavor) and it also is sort of healthy as it states that it is natural, kosher, has high fiber and a decent amount of protein. :)
Rocio D.
Edinburg, TX
I was excited to try this, only because i Love the Skinny Girl Magaritas, etc. and the one i received was in my favorite flavor, peanut butter. I decided to save it for the next day at work. My break comes around and ugh its like an overwhelming taste of all kinds of sweets! It was just too much i couldn't pin point what exactly it was, but something about it wasn't tasting right. Maybe it just me and the flavor i got.
Amy T.
I got the coco-nut and you have to like peanuts and coconut to like it but that's pretty obvious. I was impressed that instead of brown rice syrup, peanuts were the first ingredient. It's high in protein and fiber. It has 8 grams of sugar which I think is acceptable for this type of bar but it has a whopping 25% saturated fat. Granted, a lot of that fat is from the nuts but the are ingredients are all healthy. Still, I would enjoy it as a dessert snack. I'm eager to try the rest.
Lougennyvie M.
San Jose, CA
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars are delicious, natural and high in fiber. This is a great product if you don't have time to cook something for breakfast or to snack on. I'm always on the go. Especially since I have a 2 year old life can be hectic. I tend to skip breakfast, which is the important meal of the day. I took out my Skinnygirl Bar and I was surprised how fulling it was for me. Let me tell you I can eat, ALOT! Amazingly it filled me up. This a great bar for dieting also.
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
I purchased the Chocolate Chip Cookie dough bars and was pleasantly surprised. At only 140 calories I really wasn't sure how full they would keep me, even though they are protein bars. I can eat one at breakfast with a piece of fruit and not be starving by lunch time! The only thing I didn't love is the sort of grainy texture of the bar but that won't stop me! I will definitely be keeping these around my house!!
Carolyn P.
Santa Monica, CA
I received the Coco-Nut bar from my Sweetheart VoxBox. On first glance I noticed it already holds 180 calories. Well, I don't usually eat energy bars and to see a 4" stick could have this much immediately turned me off. Worse, was seeing the high saturated fat content. But alas, I tried the bar. It was more peanut butter taste than coconut. Not too bad of taste as the peanut butter melts over my fingers while breaking apart the bar creating a mess.
After eating I was still a bit hungry, but waiting. Hours later I felt satisfied- neither hungry nor full. Overall, nice idea SkinnyGirl but you don't have me feeling Skinny eating your bar.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?