Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#127 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Amber S.
Amber S.
These are one of the best brands of meal replacement bars. They don't have a gritty taste at all. They actually taste almost like your eating a real candy bar.....healthy version.
Conetha R.
Conetha R.
Sonora , CA
I love love love these! The banana are my all time favorite. They are just the right amount of sweet and make for a perfect little snack. I carry these in my purse all the time!
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I received one of these in my refresh vox box and I just loved how it had peanut butter in it! after eating it, I didn't feel hungry at all after a couple hours. This is a very good snack to eat when you're hungry, instead of eating junk food
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
I got the dark chocolate pretzel bar in my influenster box and surprisingly I liked it. I usually don't like protein bars that contain nuts but this one was pretty good. The chocolate was my favorite part though.
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
I received one of these in my Refresh Voxbox. It was delicious! I totally expected chocolate covered cardboard, but I was completely wrong. The chocolate pretzel flavor is very good.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
These are great tasting. It makes it all the better that there aren't as many calories and you don't have to feel guilty for eating them.
Lougennyvie M.
Lougennyvie M.
San Jose, CA
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars are delicious, natural and high in fiber. This is a great product if you don't have time to cook something for breakfast or to snack on. I'm always on the go. Especially since I have a 2 year old life can be hectic. I tend to skip breakfast, which is the important meal of the day. I took out my Skinnygirl Bar and I was surprised how fulling it was for me. Let me tell you I can eat, ALOT! Amazingly it filled me up. This a great bar for dieting also.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Millington, MI
I recently received the Dark Chocolate Multi-grain Pretzel bar. It's very filling. I love how it tastes, but it's too high in calories for me to purchase.
Kay B.
Kay B.
Westford, MA
I got one in my #refreshvoxbox and it was so good! It make me feel like I was indulging in a sweet candy bar, but really it was a healthy alternative with way fewer calories! I'd never tried any Skinny Girl product, but I definitely will now because of the great experience I had with this!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I got mine from TJ Maxx I was actually surprised at how good they taste. They do have a slight protein bar taste but I find them delicious and filling.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?