Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#127 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Marycathry V.
Marycathry V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Not sure if they are the same, but I just got a sample of the Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt Nutrition Bar and it was so good! Hard to believe they're gluten-free and kosher. Tasted like dessert!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Clayton, DE
Received this in my refresh Vox box. It was okay left a chalky after taste and wasn't very filling. It is gluten free and kosher free. I had the dark chocolate pretzel one.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Newport, VT
This bar was amazing! I was so tasty and chewy, but it was especially nice in the way it didn't glue my teeth together. I sampled the dark chocolate pretzel and it was so filling! Love!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Filled with a whole bunch of who knows what. Stick to the basics, not 3 different types of chemical gums. 160 calories for a thin bar is way too much. Most competing bars have only 90-120. No thanks. Will not buy.
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
San Antonio, TX
Yum! I tried the dark chocolate pretzel bars and they are delicious. Gluten free, kosher, and 6g of protein?! Definitely an on the go bar I'll carry in my purse once I make a trip to Target to buy more!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Tasted just like candy, and the best part is that they are much more healthier with half the calories
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
I received the dark chocolate banana and oatmeal in my refresh Vox box and I loved it! I've never tried or heard of the brand before super yummy and will be purchasing these soon.
tabitha t.
tabitha t.
Monroe, VA
Just got to try this for Yvette first time ever in the #refreshvoxbox and it is great! Most bars and dry and gross, this is moist and chew!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
I received one of these in my Refresh Voxbox. It was delicious! I totally expected chocolate covered cardboard, but I was completely wrong. The chocolate pretzel flavor is very good.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I got mine from TJ Maxx I was actually surprised at how good they taste. They do have a slight protein bar taste but I find them delicious and filling.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?