The Best On-The-Go Breakfast Bars
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 872 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I got the chocolate chip cookie dough one in my i do voxbox and i was ok i don't really like coffee and thats what i tastes like. But i give it 2 stars cus my kids liked it
These are good if you can find them! I also wish they were a bit higher in protien to keep me fuller longer.
I received one of the Greek Yogurt Blueberry flavor as part of a VoxBox and thought it was delicious and ideal for a plane snack. Is it healthy? That remains to be seen, but it definitely tastes good
This is the best snack! Not only is it healthy but it taste great!
I tried these as part of the sweetheart voxbox, I received the coconut peanut butter bar. The bar was soft, but I was expecting more coconut flavor. There was peanut butter flavor obviously that overpowered, but even so, it seemed very bland to me. I was very hopeful, but disappointed. It was chewy and soft, but that was the only positive I could find.
Looking from appearance, I thought this bar was going to be hard. But upon first bite, it was actually chewy! What a pleasant surprise! I'm not really a bar person but this chewy one was really good - especially since I got the Blueberry Greek Yogurt one. Mhmms, it was definitely out of this world. It also made for a hearty breakfast before work :)
I actually split this bar with my brother to see what he felt about it & we were both pretty unimpressed. It was supposed to be Blueberry but we both didn't taste the blueberry. It kinda just tastes like a granola bar with a bit of icing on top, bland. I wouln't go out & purchase this product
I received the coconut flavor and I was extremely less than impressed! Not only is this specific bar HIGH in saturated fats, it tastes like you got sun screen in your mouth! I was completely turned off and will not purchase this any time soon. Stick with SOYJOY!
Definitely yummy - I had the coconut with peanut butter. Obviously, it didn't fill me up as a mid-morning snack (it doesn't have many calories), but it was good. I just don't think I'll be spending $10 on one box of five bars. Bit of a rip-off.
just received this in my sweetheart voxbox and it was the very first thing I tried! i love skinnygirl products so i was very happy to receive this in my box! it was yummy and a must try!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos