BY SKINNYGIRL

Rachel B.
Bowling Green, KY
Sadly, I haven't eaten sweets in over a month and a half because I'm trying to get in shape for my wedding this summer. However, I'm so glad I got to try your Skinnygirl On-the-Go bar in coco-nut because I absolutely loved it! I'm not a huge fan of coconut, but it was a good combination along with the peanut butter. It really satisfied that sugar craving I've been missing. I would love to try these in the other flavors, cause I'm sure they are just as good!
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
These bars are ok. I got the blueberry flavor and it was just average. Very chewy and a good consistency but the greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor was more of an after taste. It tasted more like raisins. Anyway...I took two bites and threw it out. There is a ton of saturated fat and sodium in these bars. Not recommended. Just because it says skinny girl does not mean it is good for you. Check out my video of me taking my first bite. Honest review.
Cheyenne H.
Sanford, FL
These taste pretty good but that's the only pro to this bar. I eat protein bars almost every morning and these are very low protein compared to other bars that are half the price. You can buy a box of 6 Builder Bars for 8 dollars or sometimes find them on sale for 1 dollar each and they have 20 grams of protein in them compared to the measly 7 in these bars. I would eat these for a snack on the way to the gym if they were cheaper but they aren't worth the overall cost.
Courtney B.
Killeen, TX
Got one of the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter bars in my Sweetheart VoxBox. I really liked the taste of the bar, which is saying a lot. I have tried other brands of low calorie "health" meal bars, I just did not care for them much and would not purchase or try again. This is one that i would love to keep around. My only problem is the price, which is also an issue with other meal bars. $9.99 for a box of 5 is not within my price range. Maybe if I could use coupons or the price drops a few dollars I might consider purchasing on my own.
Kandyce M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received my sweetheart voxbox not long ago. I haven't tested the other items out yet but I couldn't resist taking a bite out of my Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Skinnygirl Daily bar especially after reading the words "guilt free" on the front. That bite was heavenly for a serious chocolate lover like myself. Normally I wouldn't go for the banana flavor but the banana mixed with the dark chocolate is the perfect balance. It isn't overwhelming but its rich and very delicious. My new GO-TO snack when I'm feeling that craving coming.
Alejandra O.
Kansas City , MO
I received my Skinnygirl Daily bar from my Sweetheart VoxBox. The first thing I usually check is the amount of fat in these bars, since it's usually really high (20-35% on your daily value!). I was pleasantly surprised that these bars are only 11%, which is a huge step up. There are not many processed ingredients and my Greek yogurt blueberry flavor was to DIE for. It's the perfect pre or post workout snack. I was very pleasantly surprised by these bars and would definitely buy them.
Bethany B.
Salisbury, NC
Well, it definitely shouldn't be called a "skinnygirl" bar because it is super high in saturated fat. Also, I received the peanut butter & coconut bar in my sweetheart voxbox, and I wasn't a big fan...simply because peanut butter and coconut together is a bad idea. But, I'm sure I would like the other kinds. If you just want something small but don't really care about the fat content, I'd recommend this. However, if you purchase this simply because it's called a "skinnygirl" bar, don't expect it to make you skinny.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
It was good, but not great. Partially because I'm not a huge fan of banana flavored snacks. At first the banana was light and I didn't mind it so much, but then it became all I could think about. Overall, I think the bars were just OK. If the banana wasn't there I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more. My daughter, on the other hand, very much loved it :) Anyone who needs something quick and on-the-go who doesn't mind banana should try it.
Megan S.
Grove City, PA
I just tried the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp On The Go bar that I received for free in my Vox Box, and it was very good! It is a great post workout snack b/c it's pretty high in calories for a little bar with 180 and has the perfect 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein that is optimal for recovery. The only down side of these is that they are pretty high in fat, particularly saturated fat which is the kind you want to limit as much as possible.
Megan H.
Longwood, FL
I tried the Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate bar. I'm a huge fan of granola bars & i was pretty impressed with this one. I'm not a huge fan of anything banana flavored but there was just the right amount of every ingredient that the banana wasn't too overpowering. It's a great bar to take with me to class to have on my break between classes that isn't that bad for me. It helps to hold me over until I'm able to get home to eat a meal.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?