Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 879 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I got one of these in my Sweetheart VoxBox and it was really good. I'm not too sure on how much a box of these are, but definitely tasted good.
These are good snacks but ONLY in moderation, keep in mind the high fat content in them and be sure you're not eating these to replace meals.
I found these on clearance and decided to give the lemon ones a try. They were just sweet enough, and helped keep me going at work until lunch.
Got a coconut flavor and i am not a fan. Although the coconut flavor was subtle it was still present. I'd recommend it if you like coconut ;)
These were good! i had the blueberry one, and usually I'm not a fan of blueberries. it was really chewy, and super tart/sweet,but it was yummy!
Maybe it was the flavor but i was not impressed with the skinnygirl bars. i like the skinnygirl vodka lol but the bars were not my favorite.
Just got to try this for Yvette first time ever in the #refreshvoxbox and it is great! Most bars and dry and gross, this is moist and chew!
I LOVE these! They are full of fiber and good things for your body on the inside which shines out on the outside! Plus they are super yummy!
These bars are delicious and provide a good source of nutrition. I think they provide a good source of diet supplement without tasting gross
I found all this brand last year and love it! I use this snack and most of the others....and when my children are home they love them also.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos