BY SKINNYGIRL

Bethany N.
Van Wert, OH
I got one of these in my sweetheart voxbox. I was a little apprehensive because I don't like coconut, but it was really really really good! I'm so impressed
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
These bars taste much better than I thought they would; no cardboard texture here. Like how the bars sustain your energy for a long period of time as well.
Ashley K.
Parma Heights, OH
I don't even like coconut but I liked this bar. The peanut butter and coconut went well together and neither was overpowering. Tasted great and it's healthy.
Hannah S.
Texarkana, TX
These bars are so good! They are perfect if your trying to watch your calories but need something sweet! Skinny girl bars totally put my sweet tooth to rest!
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
I got to try one of these for free from PinchMe samples and LOVED it!! They are good and really healthy. I just wish they were more available and cheaper!
Adjanee A.
I love these because they are a low calorie snack , great for on the go and have a great taste. anyone can eat them for snack or simply after a work out .
Charity M.
So good.  But so small :(   I understand for calories sake it needs to be small.  But this just makes me want to eat more.  A bit more pricey than I like as well.
Stefani C.
These were tasty treats! However, I would never buy them again due to the cost and nutritional info. I'll go ahead and stick with Lara Bars and Odwalla Bars.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
This product was very tasty I tried the chocolate pretzel kind and it hit the spot. I enjoy having these in my purse when I'm hungry and I need a quick fix.
Danielle F.
Morgantown, WV
I wasn't overly thrilled by these. They're really delicious but I felt like I was eating sand, and they're pricey...This is not something I'd buy on my own.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?