Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I got one of these in my sweetheart voxbox. I was a little apprehensive because I don't like coconut, but it was really really really good! I'm so impressed
When I saw the bar In my Box I a was slightly skeptical about the taste but they are amazing I ate one between lunch and dinner and was compleatly satisfied!
These bars are so good! They are perfect if your trying to watch your calories but need something sweet! Skinny girl bars totally put my sweet tooth to rest!
This product was very tasty I tried the chocolate pretzel kind and it hit the spot. I enjoy having these in my purse when I'm hungry and I need a quick fix.
These were tasty treats! However, I would never buy them again due to the cost and nutritional info. I'll go ahead and stick with Lara Bars and Odwalla Bars.
I love these because they are a low calorie snack , great for on the go and have a great taste. anyone can eat them for snack or simply after a work out .
I got to try one of these for free from PinchMe samples and LOVED it!! They are good and really healthy. I just wish they were more available and cheaper!
I don't even like coconut but I liked this bar. The peanut butter and coconut went well together and neither was overpowering. Tasted great and it's healthy.
So good. But so small :( I understand for calories sake it needs to be small. But this just makes me want to eat more. A bit more pricey than I like as well.
These bars taste much better than I thought they would; no cardboard texture here. Like how the bars sustain your energy for a long period of time as well.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos