BY SKINNYGIRL

Emily O.
Grand Forks, ND
I love Skinnygirl brand. Being a health nut, I love that these bars have more protein, fiber and less sugar and carbs! And only 180 calories! You can't beat that!
Lauren Z.
If you need something quick and easy to fill you up this is a great on-the-go bar. I had the coconut kind and don't love coconut, but overall it tasted thick and delicious.
Brittany S.
Evansville , IN
Did not taste good at all I had the blueberry one in my Sweetheart Vox Box WAY too much saturated fat and other brands of chewy granola bars are much healthy/BETTER TASTING and cheaper then this one
Samantha B.
Roanoke
It's healthy enough for a treat on my mom's diet and I have never heard her complain about them! I'm glad people are making sweets that are a healtheir choice!
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
These bars are so delicious and I love taking these with me when I am on the go. They are very tasty and I definitely recommend these. They are low in calories.
Kayla S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Recently tried this in my sweetheart voxbox. I am definitely a fan. The Coc-nut was so good. I will be picking these up on my next trip to the grocery store!!!!
Stacy P.
Goshen, OH
These bars come in all kinds of flavors and are actually pretty tasty the only downfall is the price. As good as they are I don't think they're worth the price.
Nicole W.
Rapid City, SD
I received this in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and it was absolutely delicious! I ate it at Breakfast and it kept me full until lunch. I can't wait to buy some more!
Alicia E.
Glendale, AZ
I would like to try skinny girls snack bars? But I'm not sure which one too try first, I'd like too try one that's sweet enough to eat on the go on a busy day!
Brittany s.
New Haven, IN
Super good for on the go- quick snacks! A bit rough to chew and can get hard, but otherwise tastes great! High in fiber and low calories- helps me feel full.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?