BY SKINNYGIRL

Ashley B.
Visalia, CA
I got the Blueberry Crisp bar in my VoxBox. The bar itself is good and not grainy like other bars, it's also right one target calorie wise. However it's really high in sugar and low in protein which is a big reason to eat these bars. Compared to other bars it's slightly smaller, not as filling and overpriced. Recommend, not really, but I hesitate to say "No, don't try it" because it's not a bad product, it's just my person preference. Also, with the "SkinnyGirl" label I expected a lower calorie, lower sugar product.
9Full review here: http://breakingthescale.Blogspot.com )
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I received the Lemon flavored bar in my VoxBox, and it was delicious! The lemon flavor wasn't as intense as I expected (I love lemon flavor anything), but the bar was very good for breakfast/snack/etc. It wasn't dry and bland, like some low-calorie bars are. It had a glaze on it that made it soft and really sweet. It reminded me of a candy bar, but didn't leave me feeling like I eaten something bad/too sweet. I would possibly purchase these, but there are so many bar options out there.
Allison B.
I received my Skinnygirl Daily bar from my Sweetheart VoxBox. The first thing I usually check is the amount of fat in these bars, since it's usually really high (20-35% on your daily value!). I was pleasantly surprised that these bars are only 11%, which is a huge step up. There are not many processed ingredients and my Greek yogurt blueberry flavor was to DIE for. It's the perfect pre or post workout snack. I was very pleasantly surprised by these bars and would definitely buy them.
Jane O.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Right after i received my Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox I munched that Skinnygirl Daily on-the-go bar thinking I am going to get skinnier right away.. hahaha!! =))btw, I got the greek yogurt.. yummy! I chowed through it to nothing it was so good. This bar is nice to have if you're always on the go, going to the gym, or just running for some errands. btw i ate this right before supper it helps curb your appetite.. makes me wanna try all the flavor..=)) hmm.. I'm so excited!! =)
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
When i first opened the package, the smell of blueberry pie rushed out. That, my friends, is always a win. Then i bit in and it was delicious. It was blueberry and yogurt, just like the flavor had described. It was quite filling too. I do not like that it has so much sugar and so much saturated fat. It is also a bit pricey at about $2/bar. I think you could find cheaper ones in your store that cover the same bases. It does have a great amount of fiber included though!
Alyson S.
Greenville, NC
I received the Coco-nut (coconut and peanut butter)one in my VoxBox and was so excited to try it the next morning as I rushed out the door. It was DELICIOUS! It does have a good amount of protein and fiber, but it is almost more of a candy bar substitute than a granola/breakfast snack because it does contain quite a bit of saturated fat. But if you pretty much eat healthy most the time, this is a good treat without going straight for a snickers or the like. But for $13.00 for 5 bars....that'll make you want to grab a 99cent snickers instead.
Rachel B.
Bowling Green, KY
Sadly, I haven't eaten sweets in over a month and a half because I'm trying to get in shape for my wedding this summer. However, I'm so glad I got to try your Skinnygirl On-the-Go bar in coco-nut because I absolutely loved it! I'm not a huge fan of coconut, but it was a good combination along with the peanut butter. It really satisfied that sugar craving I've been missing. I would love to try these in the other flavors, cause I'm sure they are just as good!
Amber S.
Eugene, OR
180 calories in one bar is a bit much for me. Granted it was delicious, it tided over hunger for a bit, and did I mention tasty? The granola was great, the yogurt was blended perfectly, and for someone who doesn't really like blueberry, I was quite amazed with the flavor being so good. If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content. I'd like to see what their other flavors have to offer.
Tiffany S.
Tucson, AZ
I received the Skinny Girl Greek yogurt and blueberry crisp bar in my Sweetheart VoxBox. What it says on the front of the package is Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Crisp. Nothing about any peanuts. I take responsibility for not reading the ingredients ahead of time but two bites in, I realize I need to read it and second ingredient is peanuts! So I made myself regurgitate and quickly took benedryl and lots of water.
My message here is to make sure you read all of the labels first! Normally other companies with similar products that I have tried put it on the front to let consumers know.

The other thing is, the saturated fats are very high! But everyone else has already let you know about that one. ;)
Madelyn J.
I just tasted my first skinny girl bar and I must say it was pretty yummy. A good size bar just the perfect snack. I had tastes the Greek yogurt blue berry crisp . Supper creamy yes the perfect texture of a bar. I will check out more of the skinny girl line and will buy a box although the are about 10$ a pack of 5 not the best price but they do taste good especially 180 calories only. Supper happy I was able to taste it since it was in my sweet heart voxbox!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?