Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#127 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Christine S.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like the flavor, I had a peanut butter and chocolate one. However, there was salt visible on it, and now I have a very bloated, gassy stomach. So my issue might be an allergic reaction to one the ingredients.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Ive heard these are really good from people who have had them. I will be getting some of these.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Pooler , GA
You can smell the banana in my banana oatmeal dark chocolate bar. It really doesn't taste all that bad for a nutrition bar. I've tried a lot and no nutrition bars are really all that tasty. This bar would be in the top 10 I would say.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
These bars were just okay.....not all that great. Like other nutrition bars high in fiber, I was able to taste the fiber content in these. They were not very enjoyable for this reason. They did not seem to be very authentic in terms of living up to a nutrition bar. I had difficult with the ingredient label as some of the ingredients were unable to be pronounced which led me to believe that the bar probably isn't as healthy as it is perceived to be. I can definitely do without these bars in my life.
crisse l.
crisse l.
North Bergen, NJ
I enjoyed the taste and ingredients in them! I would purchase these for myself as a snack!! The banana and chocolate bar is yummy!!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I got a sample in my Vox Box and it was pretty good! It would be great for a mid morning or mid day snack! I would definitely buy some and keep a stash!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I received the Lemon flavored bar in my VoxBox, and it was delicious! The lemon flavor wasn't as intense as I expected (I love lemon flavor anything), but the bar was very good for breakfast/snack/etc. It wasn't dry and bland, like some low-calorie bars are. It had a glaze on it that made it soft and really sweet. It reminded me of a candy bar, but didn't leave me feeling like I eaten something bad/too sweet. I would possibly purchase these, but there are so many bar options out there.
Sumayyah S.
Sumayyah S.
Lombard, IL
I got a sample in my #RefreshVoxBox and they're delicious! I'm going to try out all the flavors for sure. They're a perfect snack and they taste so good!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
I received one of these in my Refresh Voxbox. It was delicious! I totally expected chocolate covered cardboard, but I was completely wrong. The chocolate pretzel flavor is very good.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I got mine from TJ Maxx I was actually surprised at how good they taste. They do have a slight protein bar taste but I find them delicious and filling.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?