The Best On-The-Go Breakfast Bars
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 872 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
These were not that great and so small, their slogan should be "want to lose weight?eat this and ull never want to eat again. "
I received one of these in the Sweetheart VoxBox in the Coco-Nut flavor. After reading the nutrition label, I found that it had more calories, more fat, and less fiber than those "fiber" bars you find in the grocery store. That alone made me not want to try it, but I figured I might as well. I don't know about the rest of the flavors, but Coco-nut left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth. It was just...bleh! Even if they tasted good, they still cost $10 per box, when the fiber bars in the grocery store are $2.50 for the same number of bars and better nutrition. Total gimmick.
I received this in my sweetheart voxbox, was unsure if I would like it or not, and it was so flavorful and was so good. Loved it, very chewy and moist.
Not sure about the nutritional factors, but my 17 month old ate it right up. I received CoCo Nut flavor. It gave me the idea of adding Coconut to my Peanut Butter Choc Chip cookies. Amazing. Not so sure about buy these on my own because they run a little high. The flavor was fantastic and I loved it.
Love these bars I don't really think they taste like a normal protein bar. More like a reg. Choc. bar which can be addicting lol
I tried the coco-nut bar and it was really good! I ate it late at night when I wanted a midnight snack and I only had to eat half the bar because it was so filling.
I got the chocolate chip cookie dough one in my i do voxbox and i was ok i don't really like coffee and thats what i tastes like. But i give it 2 stars cus my kids liked it
The coconut peanut butter one is soo good. It's like eating a candy bar but with some nutritional value. Perfect dessert.
I thought these bars were okay--the crunch was too much for me and the flavor was like a typical 'geared-toward'girl' protein bar. I had the pretzel with chocolate bar and I think it's okay for an afternoon snack instead of a snickers, but it's not that much more healthy! That saturated fat... yikes!
I love the skinny girl bars! Not only do they taste extremely great but they are very filling! In other words you're not still hungry as soon as you take the last bite! Plus they are low in calories && good for you're body :) love them!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos