BY SKINNYGIRL

Candy L.
Rahway, NJ
I recievd the Coco-Nut flavor it tasted great can complain on the tase. But always check out the nutrion facts on the back of any product to see If it is in line with what you want to put in your body.
Veronica E.
Norwich, CT
These are so yummy! Definitely a good snack to have when you are craving something sweet but don't want to eat a high calorie candy bar or down a bowl of chocolate ice cream!
Tonina S.
Lake Worth, FL
Delicious! I always love their drinks and I was pleased to find out they make snack bars as well. I had a craving for something (35 weeks pregnant) and this hit the spot... even the baby loved it!
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL
I tried the coco-nut bar and it was really good! I ate it late at night when I wanted a midnight snack and I only had to eat half the bar because it was so filling.
Emily S.
San Francisco, CA
I was excited to sink my teeth in to this bar but was very disappointed. I thought it had a very weird taste to it, very full of preservative tasting. I would not buy this in the store
Shirley L.
These bars are light in calories yet taste absolutely yummy! After indulging on one, I could not help but crave more. Maybe it is the brand name, 'Skinnygirl', that gets me so hooked!
Tracy C.
Stone Mtn, GA
I got this in my box and it was alright. I will try the different favor to see which one i will buy. I like that it is low in calories and i can eat it on the go.
Claudia T.
Moorpark, CA
It was a good treat as i headed to a meeting and not messy at all but i was still a little hungry after that light snack.I loved the sweetness in it because it didn't taste bland.
Cammie P.
Maple Plain, MN
I think that these bars are really good, and they are perfect for a quick snack. But that is pretty much all you can do with them. A quick snack. They are just pretty small.
Jessica A.
Bellingham, Wa
I looked for these everywhere and a friend sent me a couple of them to try. They are good and help with the sweet tooth. But my preference it the Skinny cow treats.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?