Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
I recievd the Coco-Nut flavor it tasted great can complain on the tase. But always check out the nutrion facts on the back of any product to see If it is in line with what you want to put in your body.
These are so yummy! Definitely a good snack to have when you are craving something sweet but don't want to eat a high calorie candy bar or down a bowl of chocolate ice cream!
Delicious! I always love their drinks and I was pleased to find out they make snack bars as well. I had a craving for something (35 weeks pregnant) and this hit the spot... even the baby loved it!
I tried the coco-nut bar and it was really good! I ate it late at night when I wanted a midnight snack and I only had to eat half the bar because it was so filling.
I was excited to sink my teeth in to this bar but was very disappointed. I thought it had a very weird taste to it, very full of preservative tasting. I would not buy this in the store
These bars are light in calories yet taste absolutely yummy! After indulging on one, I could not help but crave more. Maybe it is the brand name, 'Skinnygirl', that gets me so hooked!
I got this in my box and it was alright. I will try the different favor to see which one i will buy. I like that it is low in calories and i can eat it on the go.
It was a good treat as i headed to a meeting and not messy at all but i was still a little hungry after that light snack.I loved the sweetness in it because it didn't taste bland.
I think that these bars are really good, and they are perfect for a quick snack. But that is pretty much all you can do with them. A quick snack. They are just pretty small.
I looked for these everywhere and a friend sent me a couple of them to try. They are good and help with the sweet tooth. But my preference it the Skinny cow treats.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos