BY SKINNYGIRL

Rebecca B.
Clarksburg, PA
I received this in my sweetheart voxbox, was unsure if I would like it or not, and it was so flavorful and was so good. Loved it, very chewy and moist.
C. Y.
This really is an on the go bar. I wouldn't just substitute this for a meal. I thought it had a weird aftertaste though. It smells like blueberries. I thought it was okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way to find them.
michelle c.
Wasilla, AK
I found this product very yummy & satisfying. I prefer these over the Think Thin bars. Skinnygirl bars don't have a chalky taste and are sooooooo yum!
Lisa W.
Schererville, IN
Today I received mine in my box! Hello yummy!! It was a blueberry Greek yogurt flavor. I usually shy away from granola bars, but I was VERY impressed with these. Next shopping trip, this is getting added to the cart.
Elly D.
Tasty knowing is 100 calories. Usually if it's a diet food it lacks flavor and taste. This however is tasty and I like the different types of textures
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
I was impressed with these. They have the same Weight Watchers points as a Luna Bar if not less. I like these better, especially the chocolate mixed with pretzel.
Rikki L.
Shreveport, La
These bars were okay. I had the coconut and peanut butter one and it tasted okay at first then it had a funny after taste. the bars are also not worth their price.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
I like these bars because they are low calorie and they do taste very good! The only issue I see is that these are much more pricey than comparable brands that share the same benefits.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
I give these bars a solid B. I have tried the Coco-nut flavor and being a fan of coconut I loved it. I haven't tried the other types yet. This flavor was delicious and filling.
Nicole W.
Rapid City, SD
I received this in my Sweetheart VoxBox, and it was absolutely delicious! I ate it at Breakfast and it kept me full until lunch. I can't wait to buy some more!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?