BY SKINNYGIRL

Sumayyah S.
Margate, FL
I got a sample in my #RefreshVoxBox and they're delicious! I'm going to try out all the flavors for sure. They're a perfect snack and they taste so good!
Carin B.
BRISTOL
These are great for keeping in your purse! I would definitely eat them on the go all the time if i could! The taste is okay, but its something I got used to. It was very convenient to have these in my purse from time to time.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
These bars taste much better than I thought they would; no cardboard texture here. Like how the bars sustain your energy for a long period of time as well.
Marili C.
These bars are reallly great! I got the coconut peanut butter one in my sweetheart voxbox. And it was delicious. It keeps me satisfied all morning (: Highly recommend!
Amanda W.
Summerville, SC
I really love these bars. They are filling and very tasty. They are great for me breakfast because I don't like to eat a big breakfast. They are also a great snack for me in between my classes. Very healthy for you as well.
Rebecca D.
I got mine from TJ Maxx I was actually surprised at how good they taste. They do have a slight protein bar taste but I find them delicious and filling.
Kala B.
Sidney, OH
I received one in my voxbox in february and LOVED it. I went out and got a few in every flavor and love them all. They are a great after workout snack!
Deborah O.
Waycross, GA
I found all this brand last year and love it! I use this snack and most of the others....and when my children are home they love them also.
Jennifer L.
I have never heard of these before, but they look amazing! I tend to be hungry between meals so this would be the perfect snack to stop those cravings!
Rosa M.
I received the lemon flavored bar in my IDoVoxBox and it was delicious! It wasn't to sweet like other bars I've tried. It made a good mid day snack BUT it is high in saturated fats!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?