BY SKINNYGIRL

Lisa W.
Schererville, IN
Today I received mine in my box! Hello yummy!! It was a blueberry Greek yogurt flavor. I usually shy away from granola bars, but I was VERY impressed with these. Next shopping trip, this is getting added to the cart.
cailin t.
I am glad I finally found a healthy snack that's relatively low in calories that can keep me full through the afternoon. I don't buy these regularly or in bulk but as an occassional snack these work pretty well.
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
I was impressed with these. They have the same Weight Watchers points as a Luna Bar if not less. I like these better, especially the chocolate mixed with pretzel.
Rikki L.
Shreveport, La
These bars were okay. I had the coconut and peanut butter one and it tasted okay at first then it had a funny after taste. the bars are also not worth their price.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
I like these bars because they are low calorie and they do taste very good! The only issue I see is that these are much more pricey than comparable brands that share the same benefits.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
I give these bars a solid B. I have tried the Coco-nut flavor and being a fan of coconut I loved it. I haven't tried the other types yet. This flavor was delicious and filling.
Sarah M.
Garden city, Mi
It was the best fiber bar I've ever had! I'm not usually one to eat that ind of stuff but I really liked it. I would purchase it as s great on the go snack or take to work snack.
Ashley W.
Marina Del Rey, CA
The chocolate covered pretzel bar is actually really tasty! At 180 calories it isn't too terrible for a snack, but doesn't do much to fill you up either. I think of it as a good replacement for a candy bar.
Angie M.
Charleston, SC
This product actually taste well i am not a fan of dark chocolate but actually like it with this bar. I was not hungry after eating this bar, great way to eat a small snack and keep your metabolism going.
Brenda E.
San Antonio, TX
Yum! I tried the dark chocolate pretzel bars and they are delicious. Gluten free, kosher, and 6g of protein?! Definitely an on the go bar I'll carry in my purse once I make a trip to Target to buy more!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Do they keep you full?
Madelyn J.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Would these be a good pre workout snack?