Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
4.10 / 5 based on 880 Reviews
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. see more...
Top Questions See all 183 Q&A
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
- "I do understand that not everyone eats the way I do, so if you enjoy food like this, then I will say that the Coco-Nut Peanut Butter Bar was pretty delicious." in 119 reviews
- "If I had to choose between that and a Snickers bar, I'd try to go for this, but with 180 calories in a bar, I'd rather go for something a little more healthy, if I'm watching calories and fat content." in 74 reviews
- "I’m always looking for a snack that will keep me full through a whole afternoon at work and I was glad to see this in the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox (: The flavor I received was Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp." in 69 reviews
- "I am disappointed all the favors have an ingredient I do not like, I am not fond of blueberry, dark chocolate is to strong for me, and I don't like coconut." in 54 reviews
- "i received "greek yogurt blueberry crisp" it was delicious and i will def try it out if your always on the go and don't have time to stop and eat something big!!!!" in 39 reviews
Today I received mine in my box! Hello yummy!! It was a blueberry Greek yogurt flavor. I usually shy away from granola bars, but I was VERY impressed with these. Next shopping trip, this is getting added to the cart.
I am glad I finally found a healthy snack that's relatively low in calories that can keep me full through the afternoon. I don't buy these regularly or in bulk but as an occassional snack these work pretty well.
I was impressed with these. They have the same Weight Watchers points as a Luna Bar if not less. I like these better, especially the chocolate mixed with pretzel.
These bars were okay. I had the coconut and peanut butter one and it tasted okay at first then it had a funny after taste. the bars are also not worth their price.
I like these bars because they are low calorie and they do taste very good! The only issue I see is that these are much more pricey than comparable brands that share the same benefits.
I give these bars a solid B. I have tried the Coco-nut flavor and being a fan of coconut I loved it. I haven't tried the other types yet. This flavor was delicious and filling.
It was the best fiber bar I've ever had! I'm not usually one to eat that ind of stuff but I really liked it. I would purchase it as s great on the go snack or take to work snack.
The chocolate covered pretzel bar is actually really tasty! At 180 calories it isn't too terrible for a snack, but doesn't do much to fill you up either. I think of it as a good replacement for a candy bar.
This product actually taste well i am not a fan of dark chocolate but actually like it with this bar. I was not hungry after eating this bar, great way to eat a small snack and keep your metabolism going.
Yum! I tried the dark chocolate pretzel bars and they are delicious. Gluten free, kosher, and 6g of protein?! Definitely an on the go bar I'll carry in my purse once I make a trip to Target to buy more!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do they keep you full?
Has anyone else tried these? Are they actually good or do they taste like something healthy ?
Are these different from luna bars? How so? And do they have a bad after taste like other nutritional bars?
Would these be a good pre workout snack?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos